eröffnet am: 18.08.10 13:40 von: Deutscher-G. Anzahl Beiträge: 617
neuester Beitrag: 07.02.24 13:56 von: PolluxEnergy Leser gesamt: 88357
davon Heute: 9
bewertet mit 6 Sternen

Seite: 1 | ... | 19 | 20 | 21 |
| 23 | 24 | 25  

04.01.12 10:55

1995 Postings, 5297 Tage Deutscher-Goldgräbe.guter Jahresauftakt

Ich hoffe das gibt die Signale für einen signifikanten Anstieg.  

05.01.12 08:31

1995 Postings, 5297 Tage Deutscher-Goldgräbe.Gold: Mining Stocks Will Outperform Bullion

Artikel "Gold: Mining Stocks Will Outperform Bullion On The Next Leg Up

Finally, it looks as though we're seeing some positive price action in gold (GLD), and that it may be time to start accumulating for the next leg up. Of course there are no guarantees, but with support at $1,550 and $1,520 being defended with strength by the bulls, with price managing to climb back above the 10 MA on the daily time period, and with the underlying fundamentals that have driven this 11-year bull market only getting stronger - i.e. debt levels continue to rise, money supply continues to rise, warmongering continues to rise - the signs are in place for the bulls. Those with a speculative disposition will have their exit signs if bulls do not defend $1,520 on any near-term sell-offs.

Of course, for the next leg up, I suspect the real opportunity will be in mining stocks - specifically sitting atop lucrative mines that are just kicking into production. Junior mining stocks, as tracked by the GDXJ ETF, are basically flat over the past two years. They also saw a much more pronounced sell-off relative to bullion in the recent correction we saw in Q4 of 2011.

Of particular relevance to stocks is the condition in the U.S. Treasury bond market. Legislators have made virtually no progress in cutting spending. As such, deficits will only rise, and the need to find more borrowers thus continues.

Moreover, interest payments on outstanding debt are set to rise, so the debt burden will only become more substantive. They were $454 billion - over 11% of total U.S. federal government spending - in 2011, and the problem gets magnified when one considers that $3 trillion in U.S. Treasury bonds will mature in 2012.

To me the situation is ripe for a panic exodus out of the bond market at some time, only to be greeted with capital controls that attempt to thwart this process in some way. The severity of any capital controls is the big question, though I suspect all this activity will be bullish for stocks - particularly gold mining stocks. It is the condition in the bond market that is the primary reason I believe mining stocks will lead the way in 2012. The recent sell-off is the icing on the cake, ensuring that sentiment and price favor buying.

The flurry of capital out of bonds and into stocks should particularly favor mining companies that can issue dividends. Such companies will be magnets for the risk-averse capital in bonds. Appreciation in share price that these companies can enjoy will position them well to acquire promising exploration firms.

With this as the backdrop, here is what I'm particularly looking for:

1. Dividend-issuing producers with sizable cash on hand, insignificant debt, operations already in production, and low cost per ounce. Goldcorp (GG) is a great example.

2. Explorers with cash and insignificant debt, operations near a major producer and/or a major producer already a shareholder, and a top-notch management team with geological talent. Evolving Gold (EVOGF.PK) is a company I previously cited as an example.

While I believe the upside is extraordinary and perhaps life-changing, so is the volatility. Chasing is a bad idea, and so the patience and discipline to buy on dips is essential. Now is a great time, though I suspect volatility will only increase, and that future dip-buying opportunities will emerge.

Familiarity with the basics of technical analysis will be a worthwhile investment to help identify when stocks are overbought and oversold. Buying good companies after sell-offs, though, is a viable strategy for those looking to buy and hold until a mania emerges and a parabolic run up in price occurs - one I suspect will dwarf the previous bubbles in the U.S. housing and IPO sectors."  

20.01.12 15:21

1995 Postings, 5297 Tage Deutscher-Goldgräbe.Neue Präsentation

20.01.12 15:28

1995 Postings, 5297 Tage Deutscher-Goldgräbe.News für Veranstaltung am Montag

Wäre schön, wenn passend zur Konferenz News kämen

Cambridge House Resource Investment Conference
January 22 - 23, 2012

Booth #: 1639

Vancouver Convention Centre West  

24.01.12 09:04

1995 Postings, 5297 Tage Deutscher-Goldgräbe.Super News!

Das Riesenareal Rattlesnake scheint ein kompletter Goldklumpen zu sein!
Neue Bohrergebnisse sind da:
http://www.evolvinggold.com/news/2012news/...ase-january-23-2012.html  

24.01.12 10:59

49 Postings, 5155 Tage jupphemwir warten :-D

das ist doch eigentlich allen klar! UNKLAR sind die R-Schätzungen..... gelle... Bin gespannt wann sie kommt...eine vorläufige wäre ja nicht schlecht, aber vielleicht warten sie auch erst das Bohrprogramm dieses Jahr ab....und bringen sie dann nächstes Jahr...wir werden es sehen  

03.02.12 13:31

1995 Postings, 5297 Tage Deutscher-Goldgräbe.es tut sich was ...

Seit ein paar Tagen sehen die Entwicklungen etwas positiver aus. Es stehen ja auch noch einige Ergebnisse aus. Ich hoffe, wenn in den nächsten Tagen vielleicht ja auch schon nächste Woche die nächsten Ergebnisse kommen, schaffen wir den turn around und gehen den Weg zu neuen Höhen.  

13.02.12 15:38

1995 Postings, 5297 Tage Deutscher-Goldgräbe.Netter Artikel

"The Nevada Gold Rush Portfolio
As I spent time scouring through the thousands mining companies out there in the quest to find potential big winners as well as safe bets for appreciation, I find myself continually referring to the same territories again and again. Certain properties with the right geography to make mining cost-effective, a pro-mining legislative environment, and an established infrastructure constitute many of the most compelling opportunities. Combine that with companies that have highly talented management teams and a healthy balance sheet, and I'll be inclined to invest.

And it is with these considerations in mind that I find myself obsessing over certain parts of Nevada. Specifically the Carlin trend, which has proven to be the gift that keeps on giving. Here's a nice article for investors on the geology of the Carlin trend. Nevada has prospered greatly due to the mining industry, and has the regulatory framework in place to allow for cyanide heap leaching and continued mining of low grade ore at economically viable rates. And while it is obvious the U.S. has some pretty significant problems, I still think it is a favorable jurisdiction relative to the options for miners -- especially on the state level in Nevada. If nationalization of mines does occur as part of the process of reconciling the 15+ trillion USD in debt the U.S. has, I would suspect mines to be compensated with a decent amount of dollars, devalued as they may be, so I consider the risk acceptable and the risk/reward ratio to be favorable.

Here's a short run down of companies I've invested in as part of my "Carlin Trend Portfolio":

Newmont Mining(NEM) and Barrick Gold (ABX) -- Both of these companies are big players, producers, and dividend issuers. Their presence here is important, as it makes them well-positioned to be acquirers of the smaller explorers in this area. I expect both them (especially Newmont) to increase their dividend yield as the price of gold accelerates. See my previous coverage of these two for their value as safer dividend plays. I do like Newmont more than Barrick as I think it has greater dividend potential and its riches were built largely on the Carlin Trend. It has what I regard as a bit of a "home field advantage" when it comes to Nevada.

Eurasian Minerals (EMXX) -- Thanks to its recent acquisition of Bullion Monarch, Eurasian Minerals now has a 1% royalty on a property mined by Newmont that previously served as Bullion Monarch's entire revenue. This deal illustrates the potential that Carlin has, especially when Newmont is here to serve as the "smart money" capable of pushing prices higher.

Evolving Gold (EVOGF.PK) -- Another explorer I think is promising, and a solid potential acquisition target. See my previous coverage.

One I haven't purchased yet, though is on the target list, is Rye Patch Gold Corp (RPMGF.PK). This is another explorer that has the right idea: Build a team with geological talent and expertise that can find promising properties, focus on Nevada, and establish deals with big players to do the heavy lifting. In my opinion, Rye Patch meets those requirements and has Kinross Gold (KCG) as a shareholder with a 15% stake.

One that I currently don't like, but am keeping an eye on because I think it could be something interesting at some point, is Great Basin Gold (GBG). The company is on the Carlin Trend, as well as some other areas, and have some production going on already. But its balance sheet has more debt than I like to see relative to its production, and cost per ounce leaves something to be desired. Still, though, it's trading basically at book value. If there's some type of broad sell-off in gold stocks that pushes Great Basin down to less than half its book value, I think it might be worth revisiting. At the end of the day, I do believe gold is going to go past $5,000 in time. And when it does, people are going to love the Carlin Trend even more. At those type of gold prices, Gold Basin's operations look much healthier and its positioning in the Carlin Trend will be enviable. Of course, while I do consider it likely that gold will go beyond $5,000, I do not like to invest in mining stocks that require that outcome to be favorable -- and so I'll need to see Gold Basin become irresistibly cheap before taking the plunge.

There are, of course, many companies focused on the Carlin Trend, for the reasons noted in this article. It is a space I'll be watching closely.

Disclosure: I am long EVOGF.PK, ABX, NEM.

Additional disclosure: I am long Eurasian Minerals (EMXX) and may initiate a position in Rye Patch Gold Corp soon."  

14.02.12 09:34

1995 Postings, 5297 Tage Deutscher-Goldgräbe.Technischer Report nach NI ist da

hier der Link. Eine baldige Resourcenschätzung wird für Rattlesnake angekündigt.
http://www.evolvinggold.com/assets/files/pdf/...1_2012final6Feb12.pdf  

15.02.12 09:58

1995 Postings, 5297 Tage Deutscher-Goldgräbe.Neue Präsentation

Die neue Präsentation zeigt bei Rattlesnake viele zusammenhängende Goldgebiete.
Wenn das tatsächlich so ist ...

http://www.evolvinggold.com/assets/files/pdf/EVGptn-14Feb12.pdf  

15.02.12 13:13

748 Postings, 5652 Tage Flocke77Ressourcenschätzung

Zitat: "Eine baldige Resourcenschätzung wird für Rattlesnake angekündigt"

Die Aussage kommt mir bekannt vor, nur leider ist dahingehend bisher nie was passiert und "baldig" schon gar nicht.....  

27.02.12 11:57

1995 Postings, 5297 Tage Deutscher-Goldgräbe.schlechte News

27.02.12 16:17
Evolving verkauft Prosperity Anteil und verschafft sich Kapital für Bohrungen bei Carlin.
Dr. Quinton Hennigh ist zurück. Das ist eine wirklich gute Nachricht.

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwire - Feb. 27, 2012) - Evolving Gold Corp. (TSX:EVG), (OTCQX:EVOGF), (FRANKFURT:EV7) ("Evolving Gold" or the "Company") is pleased to announce it has reached agreements to sell a portion of its interest in Prosperity Goldfields Corp. ("Prosperity") to certain purchasers for aggregate gross proceeds of $4,000,000. Certain of the purchasers are or will become insiders of Prosperity.

The sale involves approximately two-thirds of the Company's current holdings of 11,933,563 common shares of Prosperity and 5,000,000 warrants, each warrant exercisable to acquire one common share of Prosperity at a price of $0.25 until November 5, 2012.

"The sale of a portion of its Prosperity interest allows Evolving Gold to fund drill-intensive exploration of its Carlin-Humboldt project in the prolific Carlin trend of northern Nevada, whilst maintaining meaningful exposure to the upside potential at Prosperity, without creating unnecessary shareholder dilution in the context of the current capital markets", stated R. Bruce Duncan, the CEO of the Company.

The initial closing of the transaction is anticipated to occur on or about March 7, 2012 with a subsequent closing anticipated concurrent with the amalgamation (the "Amalgamation") of Smash Minerals Corp. and Prosperity originally announced by the parties on January 5, 2012, subject to receipt of any required regulatory approvals. The Company will file a notice of intention to distribute securities with the relevant securities regulators in due course.

Evolving Gold also announces it has entered into a lock-up agreement in support of the Amalgamation.

Evolving Gold also announces that Dr. Quinton Hennigh has been appointed to the technical Advisory Board of the Company. Dr. Hennigh, previously President and Chief Geologist of the Company, was heavily involved in the development of the Carlin-Humboldt exploration targets and has been a strong supporter of a focused, intensive deep drilling program on the Company's extensive land position in the south end of the prolific Carlin Trend gold system.  

27.03.12 09:45

1995 Postings, 5297 Tage Deutscher-Goldgräbe.gute News

Eine starke Ausweitung der Goldzonen in Rattlesnake wird bekannt gegeben:

New Gold Targets Identified at Rattlesnake Hills Project
VANCOUVER, March 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Evolving Gold Corp. (TSX: EVG) (OTCQX: EVOGF) (FSE: EV7) (the "Company") is pleased to report that surface exploration in 2011 identified new gold targets at its Rattlesnake Hills gold discovery in Wyoming, a joint venture with Agnico-Eagle (USA) Limited (Agnico-Eagle).  Agnico-Eagle is the manager of the Rattlesnake Hills joint venture and is funding 100 percent of the exploration program.

Summary of Results:

Surface exploration included 1,279 soil samples and 368 rock chip samples.

The soil survey identified new gold target zones outside of the known gold occurrences at North Stock and Antelope Basin.

Gold (Au) anomalies were identified with a similar magnitude to North Stock and Antelope Basin at South Stock, Confluence, Pronghorn, and E-W Breccia.  The South Stock anomaly has a larger footprint than North Stock.  See Figure 1.

Arsenic (As) anomalies cover all targets, and demonstrate both north-south and east-west structural corridors.  Arsenic concentrations show similar patterns to gold, which is expected given its correlation with gold in core samples.

Rock chip sampling confirmed the gold target at South Stock, also identified in drill hole RSC180 (9g/t Au over 3m) reported on January 23, 2012. Rock chip samples also identified a new gold target zone to the east.  See Figure 2.

A large area of gold mineralization outcrops on top of South Stock, mainly as oxidized, disseminated and vein hosted sulfides in heterolithic breccia.

Rock chips up to 3.1 g/t Au identify the Growler prospect, 1,300 m east of South Stock in vein breccias and potassic alteration.

Multiple 0.5 to >1 g/t Au samples also outline the known Exhalite gold target.
"The surface exploration work completed this past field season confirms the presence of additional gold targets outside of the known targets at North Stock, Antelope Basin and Exhalite. These results are expanding the scale of the gold mineralization at Rattlesnake Hills, demonstrating that this is a district scale gold project," said R. Bruce Duncan, CEO of the company. "These new gold targets present an exciting new set of exploration and drill targets for 2012."

Soil and Rock chips were processed at American Assay Labs (AAL) in Sparks, Nevada.  Rock chips used fire assay for Au (FA30) and ICP-2A for 68 element suite.  Soils used fire assay for Au (FA30) and ICP-2A-UT for 68 element suite.

About The Rattlesnake Hills Project
Evolving Gold joint ventured its Rattlesnake Hills gold discovery with Agnico-Eagle on June 27, 2011. Approximately 80,000m of core drilling in 180 holes has been completed on the property in 4 seasons of drilling.  Agnico-Eagle has the right to earn up to 70% ownership in the project by spending $76 million over 7 years on a combination of cash payments to Evolving Gold, purchases of Evolving Gold treasury shares, and project work commitments, including the obligation to advance the project through feasibility.  In addition to funding the exploration at Rattlesnake Hills, Agnico-Eagle brings considerable mining expertise to the project, allowing Evolving Gold to focus on its extensive portfolio of gold properties in Carlin, Nevada.

About Evolving Gold Corp.
Evolving Gold is focused on exploring its gold properties in and adjacent to the productive Carlin district of northern Nevada, and on advancing its gold discovery at Rattlesnake Hills, Wyoming. In compliance with National Instrument 43-101, the Company Chief Geologist, Steven R. Koehler, BSc Geology and CPG, is the Qualified Person responsible for the accuracy of this news release.

For more information about Evolving Gold please visit: www.evolvinggold.com.

On Behalf of the Board of Directors
EVOLVING GOLD CORP.

"R. Bruce Duncan"

R. Bruce Duncan
CEO and Director

FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS: This press release contains forward-looking statements, which address future events and conditions, which are subject to various risks and uncertainties. The Company's actual results and financial position could differ materially from those anticipated in such forward-looking statements as a result of numerous factors, some of which may be beyond the Company's control. These factors include: results of exploration activities and development of mineral properties, fluctuations in the marketplace for the sale of minerals, the inability to implement corporate strategies, the ability to obtain financing, currency fluctuations, general market and industry conditions and other risks disclosed in the Company's filings with Canadian Securities Regulators.

Forward-looking statements are based on the expectations and opinions of the Company's management on the date the statements are made. The assumptions used in the preparation of such statements, although considered reasonable at the time of preparation, may prove to be imprecise and, as such, undue reliance should not be placed on forward-looking statements. The Company expressly disclaims any intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as required by law.

SOURCE Evolving Gold Corporation

Image with caption: "Figure 1. Gold (Au) & Arsenic (As) Anomalies at Rattlesnake Hills (CNW Group/Evolving Gold Corporation)". Image available at: http://photos.newswire.ca/images/download/...C7703_PHOTO_EN_11541.jpg

Image with caption: "Figure 2. Gold (Au) in Rock Chip Samples at Rattlesnake Hills (CNW Group/Evolving Gold Corporation)". Image available at: http://photos.newswire.ca/images/download/...C7703_PHOTO_EN_11542.jpg

PR Newswire
March 26, 2012 - 9:30 AM EDT  

27.03.12 10:41

1995 Postings, 5297 Tage Deutscher-Goldgräbe.Jetzt müßten bald die Carlin News kommen ...

Jetzt warten wir schon sehr lange, aber ich denke die Ergebnisse der tiefen Bohrungen kommen bald.  

27.03.12 12:32

49 Postings, 5155 Tage jupphemwir warten

schicker wäre die Resourcenschätzung :-)  

27.03.12 13:06

1995 Postings, 5297 Tage Deutscher-Goldgräbe.die kommt ...

Es wird ja derzeit stark spekuliert, dass Evolving diese Resourcenschätzungschon auf den Weg gebracht hat auch ohne Agnico.  

01.04.12 11:20

1995 Postings, 5297 Tage Deutscher-Goldgräbe.Interessante Entwicklungen ...

Ich kann nicht verschweigen, dass ich von der bisherigen Entwicklung wenigstens der Kursentwicklung von Evolving Gold maßlos enttäuscht bin. Immerhin hat dieser Wert 60 % verloren seitdem ich diesen Threat eröffnet habe. Dieses ist fundamental überhaupt nicht nachzuvollziehen und nach wie vor halte ich diesen Wert für einen der aussichtsreichsten Kandidaten im Explorerbereich. Was sind meine Gründe dafür:

Ende 2010 stand Evolving bei knapp 1 € und der Goldpreis bei ca. 1.400 €. Jetzt steht Evolving bei ca. 0,23 € und der Goldpreis bei ca. 1.660 €. Es müßte also etwas ganz Entscheident negatives in dieser Zeit passiert sein um diesen sehr krassen Abwärtstrend zu rechtfertigen. Okay 2011 war nicht das Jahr der Explorer und das Management von Evolving hat bezüglich PR total versagt und vielleicht ist dieser starke Rückgang auch darauf zurück zu führen. Was ist also seither passiert?

Evolving hat im Jahr 2011 nicht gerade die Besten Bohrergebnisse hervorgebracht, aber alle Ergebnisse haben das Vorhandensein von Goldressourcen bestätigt. Ein wichtiger negativer Schritt war die mehrmalige Verschiebung der Resourcenschätzung von Rattlesnake. Das hat nicht gerade Vertrauen geschaffen. Diese Resourcenschätzung hat Evolving zumindest nach eigener Aussage nun auf den Weg gebracht.

Evolving ist einen Deal mit Agnico Eagle bezüglich Rattlesnake eingegangen. Agnico finanziert die Explorertätigkeiten bis hin zur Machbarkeit und erhält einen 2/3 Anteil. Im Grunde ist dieser Deal für Evolving wundrbar zu bewerten, da auf Rattlesnake ein wirkliches multi Millionen Unzen Depot vorhanden ist, was auf einen riesigen Areal zu finden ist und im Tagebau abbau ist. Diese gewaltige Aufgabe konnte Evolving gar nicht mit eigenen Mitteln stemmen und hat sich so einen starken Partner mit ins Bot geholt, der das stemmen und kann und Evolving ist ohne dilutation an den Erträgen mit 1/3 beteiligt. Nun schon konsavative Schätzungen von Experten sprechen von einer Resource von 3-6 Mio. Unzen nur an der Oberfläche. Darunter wird noch der richtige Goldklumpen erwartet. Klar, ist das nicht offiziell geschätzt, denn dann wäre der Kurs heute am Tag nicht hier sondern bereits bei 2 €. Nehmen wir die konservativ geschätzten oberflächlichen 6 Mio.Unzen an. Evolving wäre nach Anteilen mit 2 Mio. dabei. Eine Explorerbewertung bei einem Goldpreis von 1600 $ ist mit 100 $ nicht zu hoch angesetzt. Dann würde dieses, falls es stimmt, direkt zu einer Bewertung von Evolving im Bereich 200 Mio. $ führen (aktuell bei 50 Mio. $), und das nur bei Berücksichtigung der Oberflächengoldvorkommen. Von dem Tiefergelegenen Schichten, gar nicht zu reden ...

Nun das ist ja auch nur ein schon weit vortgeschrittenen Projekt. Es gibt ja auch noch den Carlin Trend in dem Evolvin 3 interessante Grundstücke besitzt. Eines ist auch noch das größte in diesem Trend, der in der Nachbarschaft schon wirkliche multi Millionen Unzen hervorgracht hat. Okay, hier sind wir noch nicht so weit, aber durch den Verkauf von Prosperity hat Evolving nun die Möglichkeit hier stark weiter zu explorierenund das ohne Dilutation. Die bisherigen Bohrungen insbesondere die 2010er haben hier beträchtliche Ergebnisse geliefert. Das kann man sich eindrucksvol auf der Seite von Evolving ansehen. Hier ist natürlich eine etwas aufwändigere Untertagemiene notwendig, aber die bisher explorierten Goldgehalte sprechen dafür. Insbesondere die Tatsache, dass die Infrastruktur dort sehr gut ist. Es ist zwar noch zu früh, aber 5 Mio Unzen Resource, könnten hier schon vorhanden sein. Wenigstens hat der jetzt wieder als strategische Berater arbeitende Dr. Quinton vor Jahren mal so etwas vermutet.

Ich fine es gibt, wenigstens für mich viele gute Gründe hier dabei zu bleiben und die Position bei diesen fast geschenkten Kursen weiter auszubauen. Mein Kurszil, obwohl ich dafür bestimmt wieder stark kritisiert werde, bleibt bei mittelfristigen 4 €.  

01.04.12 11:58

1995 Postings, 5297 Tage Deutscher-Goldgräbe.Insider Käufe

Ich lese gerade in einem anderen Forum von Insider Aktivitäten
Insider Käufe in den letzten Tagen bei Evolving:

Insider Summary for Evolving Gold Corp. (EVG:CA)
1:24 PM EDT Mar 30, 2012

Canadian Filings
SEDI Insider Trades
Last 3 Mo
Number of Insider Trades 8
Net Activity
buy 235,000
Last 5 Trades
Duncan, Robert Bruce 50,000
Duncan, Robert Bruce 50,000
Duncan, Robert Bruce 1,500
Duncan, Robert Bruce 10,000
Duncan, Robert Bruce 25,000  

01.04.12 17:54

531 Postings, 4648 Tage goldschweinchenin Kanada einkaufen ...

Sehe ich genauso, die Entwicklungen. In letzter Zeit wenig positiv, aber mit enormen Potential und riesiger Chance.

Ich habe die Entwicklungen lange verfolgt und sehe, dass in Kanada jemand Interesse daran hat den Kurs unten zu halten. Ich werde versuchen über meinen Broker in Kanada einzukaufen um dort noch einiges günstig abzufischen. Wenn das einige machen, kommen die Dinge vielleicht von selber wieder in Bewegung.  

01.04.12 18:01

1995 Postings, 5297 Tage Deutscher-Goldgräbe.das Explorerspiel ist doch bekannt

Das spiel ist doch bekannt bei einem aussichtsreichen Explorer wird wird der Kurs solange gedrückt bis der KLeinanleger raus ist und dann wird der Kurs hochgejagt und die Aktie solange gelobt bis der Kleine zu hohen Preisen wieder einsteigt.

Nicht mit mir. Ich bin drin und ich steige noch mehr ein.  

01.04.12 20:20

1995 Postings, 5297 Tage Deutscher-Goldgräbe.wenn die Spirale in Gang kommt ...

@goldschweinch. in Kanada zu kaufen kann etwas bringen, aber muß nicht. Okay Tagsüber wenn Kanada noch nicht geöffnet hat würde der Kurs bei sehr starker Nachfrage in Deutschland entsprechend stark steigen. Da dieser Wert hier weniger gehandelt wird (Angebot und Nachfrage). Ich vermute, wenn hier mal hypotetisch 1 Mio. Stück gehandelt würden hätten wir einen Kurs von über 1 €. Jetzt müssen hier die Broker hier aus Deutschland Back to Back in Kanada oder USA beschaffen. Entweder dort sind genug bereit zu so günstigen Kursen zu verkaufen, dass die Broker ihren Schnitt machen, oder aber nicht (was eher wahrscheinlich ist) und dann setzt sich die Spirale unter Umständen in Gang, das auch die Kanadischen Institutionellen aufspringen müssen, da sie ja wissen das der Kurs eine totale Unterbewertung darstellt. Dieses Spiel geht dann meistens höher als bis zum realen Wert (siehe bei Evolving 2009) Kursanstieg von 0,2 bis auf 1 € in wenigen Tagen.
Also, wir schauen einfach wann das große Finale beginnt ...  

02.04.12 10:53

1995 Postings, 5297 Tage Deutscher-Goldgräbe.Interessant ...

Evolving Gold:
derzeitige Marktkapitalisierung: ca. 50 Mio. $

Earn in Commitment mit Agnico nur für Rattlesnake: 76 Mio. $
siehe: http://www.evolvinggold.com/assets/files/pdf/EVG-2-29-12_PPT.pdf
Seite 16

hieraus ergibt sich schon eine fundamentale Unterbewertung nur wenn ich Rattlesnake betrachte. Das Flagschiff "Carlin" wird dabei noch gar nicht betrachtet.

Carlin:
http://www.evolvinggold.com/assets/files/pdf/EVG-2-29-12_PPT.pdf
Seite 10-12 zeigt das multimillionen Potential  

Seite: 1 | ... | 19 | 20 | 21 |
| 23 | 24 | 25  
   Antwort einfügen - nach oben