neuester Beitrag: 25.04.21 01:31
eröffnet am: 14.03.06 11:26 von: crissi_I Anzahl Beiträge: 658
neuester Beitrag: 25.04.21 01:31 von: Monikazzxpa Leser gesamt: 141021
davon Heute: 7
bewertet mit 24 Sternen

Seite: 1 | ... | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 |

14.01.11 09:45

18 Postings, 5429 Tage WilliamTellSpin off

Wenn es sich auf den Wert von Globex auswirkt, dann sicher im positiven Sinne. Einerseits wird Globex einen Aktien-Anteil für sich behalten und andererseits wird ein Royalty-Anspruch auf den zukünftigen Produktionen vereinbart werden. Der Aktienanteil wird bilanziert. Wenn dann auch noch Royalties fliessen, so bedeutet dies, dass sich Globex beim Aktienkapital noch weniger verwässern als dies schon bisher der Fall ist.

Weitere Spin off's wird es noch geben, so dass der wahre Wert von Globex immer mehr transparent wird.

Gruss William  

14.01.11 14:38

2596 Postings, 5609 Tage kalle50Frage??

Kann mal einer erklären was Spin off`s sind????  

14.01.11 15:16

65 Postings, 5167 Tage WhiteLabelspin off

@kalle50

ein "Spin off" ist quasi eine ausgliederung einer einheit, einem unternehmensteil aus einem unternehmen als ganzes.

Das kann eine spezielle abteilung sein oder ein unternehmensbereich oder im falle von Globex eben Minen etc.

Der "Spin off" wird von einem passiven unternehmensteil quasi ein aktives eigenes unternehmen mit eigener rechtspersönlichkeit - z.b. eine aktiengesellschaft. Man hofft, dass das ausgegründete unternehmen oder eben der "spin off" dann mehr Wert hat als vorher.

Da Globex dann diese aktien auch den Aktionären - also uns - zukommen lassen will ist das positiv, weil dann die aktionäre von dieser  - hoffentlich - positiven wertschöpfung profitieren würden.  

15.01.11 05:37

2596 Postings, 5609 Tage kalle50Kalle@ Spin Off. Danke

für die schnelle Antwort,ich habe es mir schon so gedacht kannte den Ausdruck aber nicht,er kann nur wieder mal aus dem Englischen kommen.  

07.02.11 16:58

18 Postings, 5429 Tage WilliamTellArtikel über Globex

Globex Mining’s diversified asset base is starting to attract interest
Friday, February 04, 2011 by Richard Badauskas
Globex Mining’s diversified asset base is starting to attract interest

Globex Mining Enterprises (TSX-V:GMX, OTCQX: GLBXF) is a Canadian based junior exploration company that has amassed a portfolio of more than 100 early to mid-stage exploration and development properties, some of which it options to other mining explorers for cash, and shares, while retaining royalties on potential future production.

The company generated $771,500 from options, $133,000 from royalties, and $491,000 in share profits in the last twelve months. Jack Stoch is President, CEO, and senior geologist, who gained control of Globex in 1983 and continues to apply a very prudent management style to the company.

Globex has slowly and steadily expanded its property portfolio to include properties in Quebec, Ontario, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Nevada and Washington. The company is also funding the development of the Timmins Talc and Magnesite Project, and has established a joint venture called Eco Refractory Solutions to process refractory ores using patented technology. A number of other properties have been partially developed for option or sale to third parties.

The Timmins Talc and Magnesite Project, located in Ontario, is advancing towards the completion of a pre-feasibility study, and potential spin off as a publicly listed company. The new company will then finance and develop a mine capable of processing at least 1 million tonnes of ore per year, to produce talc and magnesia products for at least 35 years. Globex currently holds 90% of the project and pays all funding costs, until the project is spun off and separately funded. The remaining 10% interest is held by Drinkard Metalox, who have developed and commercialized hydrometallurgical and electrochemical processes over three decades, for a wide array of international clients.

The Timmins Project is located in the well established mining province of Ontario, and currently carries a NI 43-101 compliant Indicated Resource in the A Zone “Core” of 12,728,000 tons of soluble MgO at 20%, soluble Ca at 0.21%, MgO at 52.1%, and Talc at 53.4%. The Inferred Resource stands at 18,778,000 tonnes of soluble MgO at 20.9%, soluble Ca at 0.26%, MgO at 53.1%, and Talc at 31.7%. The A Zone “Fringe” carries an additional Inferred Resource of 5,003,000 tonnes of soluble MgO at 17.6%, soluble Ca at 2.82%, MgO at 34.3%, and Talc at 33.4%. This resource was defined within an area measuring 200 meters x 700 meters to a depth of 100 meters, and is open at depth and along strike, for additional potential of at least 20-25 million tonnes. The B Zone has potential for an additional 40 – 45 million tonnes and was not included in the resource calculation.

Prior attempts to develop the deposit were hindered by high levels of iron contamination of 6.00% -6.50%, which were not amenable to standard processing methods and produced an inferior product. Drinkard Metalox completed laboratory trials utilizing a two stage process that it developed and removed the iron contamination, producing a white, high grade magnesium oxide, with a purity exceeding 98%. The first floatation stage produces Talc at 62.64%, MgO at 31.61% and Fe at 0.31%. The second stage metallurgical process pulls all of the iron into solution and precipitates it, leaving a high grade and pure magnesium oxide that contains a small quantity of very manageable calcium.

Micon International completed a proposed budget to bring the project up to a completed bankable feasibility stage for $7.72 million. This included all drilling, technical studies, environmental studies, permitting, and construction of a small scale pilot plant for talc and magnesia production. A mini-plant was completed and recently finished a full set of trials, with positive results. Discussions with potential clients are already underway and prefeasibility studies are due to commence for the construction of a large scale demonstration/commercial plant. Permitting is also underway.

The company has established Eco Refractory Solutions Inc., with Globex holding 75% and Drinkard Metalox “DMI” holding 25%, which will serve as the technical and marketing vehicle for the processing of refractory gold ores and tailings, both in North America and beyond. The technology was developed by DMI, and early results indicate recoveries in the range of 95% or more are possible.

The partners believe that their process can deliver high gold recoveries from refractory ores, with lower capital and operating costs and less environmental impact than other methods. The process is in large part a closed system regenerating and recycling the principal reagents. In addition, problems related to the release of arsenic into the environment, and acid mine drainage are solved by the transformation of the arsenic and the oxidation of sulfides into environmentally stable forms. Confidentiality agreements have been signed and trials are underway on a number of projects.

The company recently acquired a significant land position within the Chibougamau Mining Camp, which is one of Quebec’s major mining areas with total production of over 46 million tons of copper, gold and silver ore having been mined, and mineralization identified below depths of 5,000 feet.

One claim package covers an area measuring 10.8 kilometers in length, and 3.6 kilometers in width, and have been covered by airborne and ground geophysical surveys. This includes the Kokko Creek Mine for copper, the Chibougamau GoldFields Mine, the Bateman Bay Mine, the Grandroy Mine, the S-3 Mine and much of the Copper Cliff Mine, plus the Berrigan Deposit which is prospective for gold, silver, zinc and copper. The mine properties are in close proximity to each other and can be worked year round.

The new acquisitions are highly prospective properties with mining histories (except Berrigan which has not been mined) and small non NI 43-101 compliant resources of copper, gold, and silver delineated to shallow depths and hosting excellent exploration potential.

Significant option payments were received from NS Gold (TSX-V: NSX), making two option payments for a total of $500,000 on the Mooseland Gold Deposit, in Nova Scotia. NQ Explorations (TSX-V:NQE) agreed to pay $650,000 cash and 4 million shares over 5 years, plus a royalty over the Shortt Lake Gold Mine and Rare Earth Project, and Nystar NV (XBRU:NYR) paid a $133,600 royalty on production of zinc from the Gordonsville Zinc Mine.

Several other option payments for small amounts were also made. New projects included the acquisition of the North Star and Hurricane Point Gold Mines in Nova Scotia, a series of manganese zones in Woodstock, New Brunswick, and sampling of the high grade Turner Falls Rare Earths Project.

In the near and medium term, developments on the Timmins Talc and Magnesia Project will have the most influence on the market capitalization of Globex. The company has already confirmed that high quality talc, and high purity magnesium, can be produced. The release of positive pilot plant studies will help draw the project towards a public listing, completion of a bankable feasibility study and provision of mine finance.  

09.05.11 20:44

2596 Postings, 5609 Tage kalle50Der Kurs ist unbegreiflich

Entweder es ist alles eine Riesige Luftblase,oder eine einmalige Chance????  

22.06.11 08:14

2596 Postings, 5609 Tage kalle50Globex

war wieder fleißig, was Unternehmensmeldungen
angeht. Mitte Februar meldete man, dass sich der Verkauf der Scotia Mine (Ex
Acadian Mining) an Selwyn Resources positiv auswirken werde, denn Globex hält an einer
Lagerstätte dort eine 1%ige Brutto-Metallroyalty. Ab 2012 könnte hier Geld fließen. Am 16.
März meldete Globex den Beginn einer vorläufigen Machbarkeitsstudie für sein Talk-Magensium-
Projekt in Ontario. Bis zum September sollen u.a. Infos über die gesamte Wirtschaftlichkeit
des Projekts vorliegen. Nur einen Tag später gab man bekannt, dass
Richmond Mines in unmittelbarer Nachbarschaft zum Wasamac Projekt von Globex eine
Neuentdeckung gemacht hat. Folgerichtig wurde im Mai mit Richmont eine Optionsvereinbarung
geschlossen, die Globex 4 Mio. CAD in bar, 500.000 Aktien von Richmond und
eine 3% Brutto-Metallroyalty einbringt. Und am 7. April meldete Globex, dass der JV-Partner
am Bell Mountain Projekt in Nevada eine neue Ressourcenschätzung bekanntgegeben
habe, die jetzt ca. 200.000 oz Gold und 6,3 Mio. oz Silber umfasst. Laurion Mineral Exploration
kann hier 100% erwerben, Globex erhält im Falle einer Produktion 3% des produzierten
Goldes und Silbers. Ähnlich sieht es beim Mooseland Goldprojekt aus, wo
JV-Partner NS Gold hochgradige Ergebnisse melden konnte. Globex hält hier eine 4%ige
Brutto-Metallroyalty. So weit läuft alles gut bei Globex.Es ist wohl der Allgemeinen Marktschwäche zuzuschreiben das Globex trotz aller guten Nachrichten nicht Richtung Norden startet,allerdings hat sich die Aktie kurmässig immer schwer getan.Ich bleibe trotzdem Investiert den irgendwann muß sich das riesige Potfolio das Globex hat ja wohl mal durchsetzen.Gruß an die wenigen in diesem Forum Kalle 50!  

01.09.11 12:25

275 Postings, 5303 Tage GratulationeLöschung

Moderation
Zeitpunkt: 01.09.11 14:25
Aktionen: Löschung des Beitrages, Nutzer-Sperre für 1 Tag
Kommentar: Regelverstoß - Mehrfachwerbung für threadfremde Aktie.

07.09.11 21:46

2596 Postings, 5609 Tage kalle50Bin raus

zwar mit 20% Gewinn,war aber für die lange Zeit die ich die Aktie hatte eine Enttäuschung,da tut sich einfach zu wenig.  

07.09.11 21:52

70 Postings, 6588 Tage crystalsonicJetzt raus?

Servus Kalle,

warum bist Du denn gerade jetzt raus ... das ist wohl der denkbar ungünstigste Moment meiner Meinung nach. Jetzt steht der Chibu-Deal an auf den alle warten UND in etwa 4 Wochen der Timmins-Report auf den noch mehr warten ... das sind gerade die beiden Projekte die eklatant Kursbewegend sein werden!!! Hoffe Du bereust die Entscheidung nicht denn auf die 6 Wochen wäre es jetzt auch nicht mehr angekommen :) Denn was man bei Globex Investments lernt ist zu warten :) Aber ich denke es lohnt sich am Ende.

Viele Grüße und weiterhin alles Gute

Sonic  

09.09.11 20:47

2596 Postings, 5609 Tage kalle50@crystalsonic

Du magst ja Recht haben,aber ich habe bei Globex seid rund 3 Jahren immer auf irgendetwas gewartet und im Kurs hat sich kaum etwas getan.Ich gönne es euch das es diesmal vielleicht klappt,aber ich habe das Geld im moment gebraucht und Globex war für mich schweren Herzens ( vor allem auch wegen der Steuerfreiheit) das naheliegendste  was sich zum Verkauf anbot. Kann ja sein das ich irgendwann wieder mal einsteig,bis dahin wünsche ich euch viel Glück.Gruß Kalle 50!  

09.09.11 20:52

2596 Postings, 5609 Tage kalle50Hinzu kommt noch

die Katastrophale Informationspolitik seitens des Managments und auch hier im Forum bewegt sich nicht viel.Hätte ich zb.davon gewußt was du sagtest bezüglich Chibu-Deal sowie Timmins-Report hätte ich mir den Ausstieg sehr wahrscheinlich noch überlegt.Gruß Kalle!  

12.10.11 09:46

2596 Postings, 5609 Tage kalle50Kalle@crystalsonic

Hallo!Sieht so aus das ich Anfang September doch noch richtig ausgestiegen bin,mittlerweile ging es zeitweise noch mal über 30% nach unten.Ich bin im moment leider nicht Flüssig genug um bei diesen Phantastisch niedrigen Kursen wieder einzusteigen.Gruß Kalle!  

12.10.11 20:02

70 Postings, 6588 Tage crystalsonic@Kalle50

Servus Kalle,

ja da hattest Du schlichtweg ein gutes Händchen - zugegeben. Dennoch ist mir der Wert einfach zu markteng als das ich eine wichtige News verpassen möchte, der den Kurs dann elementar bewegt. Ich hoffe Du hast gute Gewinne in der Vergangenheit gehabt und ich würde mich freuen Dich vlt irgendwann wieder als GMX Aktionär begrüßen zu dürfen. Denn ich denke das vor allem mit dem Spin Off, dem gigantischen Timmins Projekt sowie den Seltenen Erden bzw. Eisenprojekten in der jüngsten Vergangenheit große Aufmerksamkeit geschenkt wird. KPMG ist u.a. auf Timmins als Vermittler von möglichen Investoren engagiert worden ... also kannst ja immer mal reinschauen, und wenn's hier weiter runter geht dann kauf unter 1€ schön nach aber dazu muss es erstmal kommen. Bis dahin Dir alles Gute und bis vlt bald wieder als GMX Investor

es grüßt sonic  

10.12.11 09:24

2596 Postings, 5609 Tage kalle50Stand

Hallo Sonic! Wie ich sehe hat sich bei Globex immer noch nicht viel getan,ich habe mittlerweile bei einigen Invests gute Gewinne aber auch so manchen Verlust gemacht.das ist aber dank dem schwierigen Marktumfeld für Explorer aber auch nicht verwunderlich.Was ist eigentlich aus dem Chibu-Deal und Timmins-Report von denen du im September geschrieben hast geworden?? Gruß Kalle!  

11.12.12 08:25

17610 Postings, 5446 Tage M.MinningerGlobex gibt Datum der gerichtlichen ..

http://www.finanznachrichten.de/...ezug-auf-das-spinout-von-c-016.htm

IRW-PRESS: Globex Mining: Globex gibt Datum der gerichtlichen Anhörung zum Erlass eines endgültigen Gerichtsbeschlusses in Bezug auf das Spinout von Chibougamau Independent Mines Inc. bekannt
IRW-PRESS: Globex Mining: Globex gibt Datum der gerichtlichen Anhörung zum Erlass eines endgültigen Gerichtsbeschlusses in Bezug auf das Spinout von Chibougamau Independent Mines Inc. bekannt

Globex gibt Datum der gerichtlichen Anhörung zum Erlass eines endgültigen Gerichtsbeschlusses in Bezug auf das Spinout von Chibougamau Independent Mines Inc. bekannt

Nicht zur Verbreitung in den Vereinigten Staaten oder über US-Nachrichtendienste bestimmt.  

04.02.13 16:29

17610 Postings, 5446 Tage M.MinningerEndlich

Globex Mining: Im Projekt Berrigan von Chibougamau Independent Mines beginnen die Bohrungen

04. Februar 2013 Rouyn-Noranda, Quebec, Kanada. Chibougamau Independent Mines Inc. (CBG - TSX-V) und GLOBEX MINING ENTERPRISES INC. (GMX - Toronto Stock Exchange, G1M - Frankfurt, Stuttgart, Berlin, München, Xetra Stock Exchange und GLBXF - International OTCQX) möchten die Aktionäre darüber informieren, dass Chibougamau Independent Mines ("Chibougamau Mines") alle erforderlichen Genehmigungen erhalten hat, um mit den Bohrungen in der Gold-, Silber-, Zinklagerstätte Berrigan zu beginnen, die sich unmittelbar nördlich der Stadt Chibougamau, Quebec, befindet. Chibougamau Mines hat ferner einen Bohrvertrag unterzeichnet und geht davon aus, dass bis zum 4. Februar ein Bohrgerät vor Ort sein wird, um ein fokussiertes Bohrprogramm über 1.500 bis 2.000 Meter zu beginnen. Die Bohrungen sind darauf ausgelegt, die Ergebnisse der historischen Bohrungen, die von den früheren Eigentümern der Lagerstätte bereits ab den 1940er-Jahren vorgenommen wurden, zu bestätigen und zu erweitern. Im Folgenden führen wir die Ergebnisse einer kleineren Probenahme aus den bereits gemeldeten Abschnitten auf, die aus dem Bericht mit dem Titel "Technical Review (NI 43-101 Compliant) & Evaluation of the Exploration Potential on the Berrigan Gold-Silver-Zinc Project, McKenzie Township, Chibougamau, May 17, 2012 (revised Aug. 15, Oct. 30 and Nov. 26, 2012) by Claude Larouche, geo., ing (OIQ)" [Technische Prüfung (NI-43-101-konform) & Evaluierung des Explorationspotenzials des Gold-Silber-Zink-Projekts Berrigan, McKenzie Township, Chibougamau, 17. Mai 2012 (überarbeitet am 15. Aug., 30. Okt. und 26. Nov. 2012) von Claude Larouche, Geo., Ing. (OIQ)" stammen.

http://www.finanznachrichten.de/...nes-beginnen-die-bohrungen-016.htm  

12.04.13 12:08

244 Postings, 5539 Tage 1worldGeht das noch weiter?

17.04.13 04:18

244 Postings, 5539 Tage 1worldGLOBEX seeks to create shareholder value

GLOBEX seeks to create shareholder value by acquiring mineral properties, enhancing them and either exploring, optioning or joint venturing them, developing them to production, or in some cases selling projects outright.

Our property information is currently being updated. Contact us at any time for details on any of our properties.

Adanac - Gold
Arntfield Mine - Gold Royalty
Authier - Lithium Royalty
Bateman Bay Mine - Gold, Copper Royalty
Beacon #1 - Gold
Beauchastel-Rouyn Property - Polymetallic
Berrigan Lake (Taché) - Gold, Silver, Zinc Royalty
Berrigan South - Gold Royalty
Berrigan West - Polymetallic
Bilson Cubric - Nickel-PGE Project - Ni, Pt, Pd, Rh, Cu
Blackcliff Deposit - Gold JV
Bousquet Project - Gold
Buckell Lake - Gold
Côté - Gold, Copper, Nickel Royalty
Champdore Project - Rare Earths
Chibougamau Mining Camp - Au, Cu, Ag, Zn, Fe Royalty
Chicobi - Zinc, Copper
Colnet Lake - Gold, Copper, Zinc
Continental Property - Copper
Copper Cliff - Gold, Copper Royalty
Courville Property - Gold
Disson - Gold Royalty
Dollier Property - Gold
Donalda Mine Property - Gold
Duquesne West Property - Gold Optioned
Duvan Zone - Copper
Duvay Zone Project (3 properties) - Gold Royalty
Eagle Mine - Gold
East Amphi Mine - Gold Royalty
Eau Jaune Lake Property - Gold
Farquharson - Gold Optioned
Fayolle - Gold Royalty
Fecteau Lake - Gold, Copper, Zinc
Fontana - Gold Optioned
Fontbonne Lake - Copper, Zinc
Fourax - Gold Royalty
Fourniere Lake - Gold
Fox West - Gold
Grandroy (Globex) - Gold, Copper, Molybdenum
Grandroy Mine - Gold, Copper, Molybdenum Royalty
Guyenne (7 claims) - Gold, Copper, Zinc Optioned
Guyenne Project - Gold, Copper, Zinc
Heva Property - Gold
Joubel - Cooper, Zinc
Joutel Mine Property - Copper
King of the North - Gold Royalty
Kokko Creek Mine - Gold, Copper Royalty
La Pause Property - Gold
Laguerre-Knutson-Raven River Mines - Gold
Lake Chibougamau (incl. S-3 & Tommy) - Gold, Copper Royalty
Lyndhurst Mine - Partial JV on Mining Concession - Polymetallic JV
Magusi River and Fabie Bay Mines - Polymetallic Optioned
Maizerets - Gold
Massicotte - Gold Royalty
Monique North - Gold
New Marlon Mine - Gold
Nordeau Project - Gold, Iron
Normetal Mine - Polymetallic
Osisko East - Gold
Pacaud - Gold
Pandora Wood & Central Cadillac Mines - Gold JV
Parbec Deposit - Gold
Poirier Mine - Polymetallic
Preissac Moly - Molybdenum
Quebec Chibougamau Goldfields Mines - Gold, Silver, Copper
Railroad - Gold
Ralleau Project - Polymetallic
Ramp Mine - Gold
Range 10 - Duverny Property - Gold
Raymor - Gold, Zinc Royalty
Resenore North - Gold
Rich Lake - Zinc, Copper, Gold, Silver
Rousseau Property - Gold
Russian Kid Deposit - Gold Royalty
Sheen Lake - Platinum, Palladium, Nickel
Shortt Lake Mine - Gold, Rare Earths
Sigma East - Gold
Simon Lake Property - Gold
Siscoe East - Gold
Smith-Zulapa Property - Au, Cu, Ni, Pt, Pd
Soisson - Gold
Standard Zone - Gold Royalty
Sulphur Converting/Magnetite Bay - Fe, Au, Zn, Cu, Royalty
Tarmac Project - Gold
Tiblemont Island - Gold Royalty
Tiblemont-Tavernier Property - Gold, Polymetallic
Tonnancour Project - Polymetallic
TTM - Timmins Talc-Magnesite Deposit
Turgeon Lake - Gold
Tut Zone - Gold
Vauze Mine - Polymetallic
Venus Zone - Gold
Victoria West Property - Gold
Virginia - Gold Royalty
Wrightbar Mine - Gold
                    §Properties outside the Ontario/
Quebec Abitibi Region

Bell Mountain Mine - Gold Optioned
Charlevoix - Gold, Iridium, Osmium
Cheticamp - Zinc, Lead, Copper Royalty
French Village - Copper, Lead Royalty
Gayhurst Deposit - Molybdenum
Getty Deposit - Lead, Zinc Royalty
Grand Calumet - Uranium, Fluorite
Hematite Lake Deposit - Iron Optioned
Houlton Woodstock Zone - Manganese
Hunters Point (6 properties) - Uranium, Gold, REE Showings
Hurricane Point and North Star - Gold
Lamy Deposit - Mica
Leipsigate Zone - Gold Royalty
MacKinnon Property - Gold
Mid-Tennessee Deposit - Zinc Royalty
Mooseland Mine - Gold Royalty
Moulton Hill - Polymetallic
Suffield Mine - Au, Ag, Cu, Zn, Pb Optioned
Suzor Deposit - Mica
Titan Iron Project - Iron
Turner Falls Property - REE
Vulcan Mountain Deposit - Pt, Pd, Au  

17.04.13 04:21

244 Postings, 5539 Tage 1worldGLOBEX seeks to create shareholder value

GLOBEX seeks to create shareholder value by acquiring mineral properties, enhancing them and either exploring, optioning or joint venturing them, developing them to production, or in some cases selling projects outright.  Our property information is currently being updated. Contact us at any time for details on any of our properties.     Adanac - Gold Arntfield Mine - Gold Royalty Authier - Lithium Royalty Bateman Bay Mine - Gold, Copper Royalty Beacon #1 - Gold Beauchastel-Rouyn Property - Polymetallic Berrigan Lake (Taché) - Gold, Silver, Zinc Royalty Berrigan South - Gold Royalty Berrigan West - Polymetallic Bilson Cubric - Nickel-PGE Project - Ni, Pt, Pd, Rh, Cu Blackcliff Deposit - Gold JV Bousquet Project - Gold Buckell Lake - Gold Côté - Gold, Copper, Nickel Royalty Champdore Project - Rare Earths Chibougamau Mining Camp - Au, Cu, Ag, Zn, Fe Royalty Chicobi - Zinc, Copper Colnet Lake - Gold, Copper, Zinc Continental Property - Copper Copper Cliff - Gold, Copper Royalty Courville Property - Gold Disson - Gold Royalty Dollier Property - Gold Donalda Mine Property - Gold Duquesne West Property - Gold Optioned Duvan Zone - Copper Duvay Zone Project (3 properties) - Gold Royalty Eagle Mine - Gold East Amphi Mine - Gold Royalty Eau Jaune Lake Property - Gold Farquharson - Gold Optioned Fayolle - Gold Royalty Fecteau Lake - Gold, Copper, Zinc Fontana - Gold Optioned Fontbonne Lake - Copper, Zinc Fourax - Gold Royalty Fourniere Lake - Gold Fox West - Gold Grandroy (Globex) - Gold, Copper, Molybdenum Grandroy Mine - Gold, Copper, Molybdenum Royalty Guyenne (7 claims) - Gold, Copper, Zinc Optioned Guyenne Project - Gold, Copper, Zinc Heva Property - Gold Joubel - Cooper, Zinc Joutel Mine Property - Copper King of the North - Gold Royalty Kokko Creek Mine - Gold, Copper Royalty La Pause Property - Gold Laguerre-Knutson-Raven River Mines - Gold Lake Chibougamau (incl. S-3 & Tommy) - Gold, Copper Royalty Lyndhurst Mine - Partial JV on Mining Concession - Polymetallic JV Magusi River and Fabie Bay Mines - Polymetallic Optioned Maizerets - Gold Massicotte - Gold Royalty Monique North - Gold New Marlon Mine - Gold Nordeau Project - Gold, Iron Normetal Mine - Polymetallic Osisko East - Gold Pacaud - Gold Pandora Wood & Central Cadillac Mines - Gold JV Parbec Deposit - Gold Poirier Mine - Polymetallic Preissac Moly - Molybdenum Quebec Chibougamau Goldfields Mines - Gold, Silver, Copper Railroad - Gold Ralleau Project - Polymetallic Ramp Mine - Gold Range 10 - Duverny Property - Gold Raymor - Gold, Zinc Royalty Resenore North - Gold Rich Lake - Zinc, Copper, Gold, Silver Rousseau Property - Gold Russian Kid Deposit - Gold Royalty Sheen Lake - Platinum, Palladium, Nickel Shortt Lake Mine - Gold, Rare Earths Sigma East - Gold Simon Lake Property - Gold Siscoe East - Gold Smith-Zulapa Property - Au, Cu, Ni, Pt, Pd Soisson - Gold Standard Zone - Gold Royalty Sulphur Converting/Magnetite Bay - Fe, Au, Zn, Cu, Royalty Tarmac Project - Gold Tiblemont Island - Gold Royalty Tiblemont-Tavernier Property - Gold, Polymetallic Tonnancour Project - Polymetallic TTM - Timmins Talc-Magnesite Deposit Turgeon Lake - Gold Tut Zone - Gold Vauze Mine - Polymetallic Venus Zone - Gold Victoria West Property - Gold Virginia - Gold Royalty Wrightbar Mine - Gold Properties outside the Ontario/ Quebec Abitibi Region  Bell Mountain Mine - Gold Optioned Charlevoix - Gold, Iridium, Osmium Cheticamp - Zinc, Lead, Copper Royalty French Village - Copper, Lead Royalty Gayhurst Deposit - Molybdenum Getty Deposit - Lead, Zinc Royalty Grand Calumet - Uranium, Fluorite Hematite Lake Deposit - Iron Optioned Houlton Woodstock Zone - Manganese Hunters Point (6 properties) - Uranium, Gold, REE Showings Hurricane Point and North Star - Gold Lamy Deposit - Mica Leipsigate Zone - Gold Royalty MacKinnon Property - Gold Mid-Tennessee Deposit - Zinc Royalty Mooseland Mine - Gold Royalty Moulton Hill - Polymetallic Suffield Mine - Au, Ag, Cu, Zn, Pb Optioned Suzor Deposit - Mica Titan Iron Project - Iron Turner Falls Property - REE Vulcan Mountain Deposit - Pt, Pd, Au

17.04.13 13:50

244 Postings, 5539 Tage 1worldNo debt

Globex Mining Enterprises Inc. Globex Mining Enterprises Inc. • Shares Issued 27, 896,018 (no rollbacks) • Fully Diluted 29, 823,918 • Funds available for exploration • No debt • Own 100% of its property interests • Works in North America principally Quebec, Ontario, N ova Scotia and New Brunswick • Board of Directors – 4 s enior geologists and 1 mining accountant    107 Properties 75 Precious Metal - Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium 21 Base Metals and Polymetallic - Copper, Zinc, Gold, Silver, Lead, Nickel 11 Specialty Metals and Minerals - Iron, Lithium, Magnesium Oxide, Manganese, Mica, Molybdenum, Rare Earths, Talc, Uranium, Titanium   Globex has 75 % interest and management • Worldwide application of hydrometallurgical t echnology • Gold recoveries of up to 98% • Stabilizes arsenic residues • Oxidizes sulphides in residues • Low capital costs • Low operating costs – No fine grinding – Recyclable reagents • Extremely environmentally friendly

http://www.globexmining.com/documents/2013-02-21Globex_mostrecent.pdf

http://www.globexmining.com/properties.php

29.07.13 16:19

61349 Postings, 5562 Tage BigSpenderGlobex zieht schön an...

-----------
Glauben setzt  Hoffnung voraus. Nur leider wird diese Voraussetzung selten erfüllt!

30.07.13 16:40

244 Postings, 5539 Tage 1world@ BigSpender

Aber trotzdem noch billig ...  

Seite: 1 | ... | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 |
   Antwort einfügen - nach oben