Seite: 1 | ... | 89 | 90 | 91 |
| 93 | 94 | 95 | ... | 99   

11.04.07 14:27

4839 Postings, 6940 Tage SolarparcNew Sri Lanka Management

Jeff will sich nicht nur verstärkt
um den Aktienkurs kümmern, sondern
auch das Management Team in Sri Lanka
kräftig ausbauen! http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/070330/laf032.html?.v=90

"We plan to use some of the cash from the deal to increase our capabilities in Sri Lanka, where tremendous opportunities await. This includes potentially building a panel production plant in Sri Lanka, as well as bolstering our management team in the region."

Was ein gutes Management bewirken kann,
haben wir durch den Neuzugang bei MHUS
gestern gesehen! Innerhalb kürzester Zeit
vermeldete MHUS Absichtserklärungen zu zwei
außergewöhnlichen Übernahmen, u.a. der deutschen
Telekommunikationsfirma Merkur Telekom AG!
http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=MHUS.PK

Welche extremen Reaktion ein Kurs aufgrund
eines guten Managements machen kann, zeigt
ein mega interessanter Pinksheet-Wert: HPNN
http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=HPNN.PK

I agree, this is much more than a shell play now that Joe Putegnat is on board. So I believe he was behind yesterday's acquisition PR, and all that volume is a breakout to be followed by more buying and price appreciation. We may be in on the ground floor of a HPNN type situation here. In case you missed that one, check the NEWS on HPNN and you will see that the CEO came back in charge and the stock has moved up from .0005 to .02 now!

Good luck today!
http://www.investorshub.com/boards/read_msg.asp?message_id=18652659

--> Von 0,0004 auf 0,025 innerhalb einer Woche!
--> Das sind mal eben über +1500% ;-) Und es geht weiter ;-)
--> SO SCHNELL KANN ES GEHEN! AUCH BEI AXIA!!!

Angehängte Grafik:
HPNN.gif
HPNN.gif

12.04.07 10:34

4839 Postings, 6940 Tage SolarparcJeff in Germany?!

"Guten Morgen!

Jeff wird voraussichtlich innerhalb
der nächsten 10 Tage nach Deutschland
kommen!"

http://www.wallstreet-online.de/informer/....1.10.1.1&thread_page=449

Nicht dass Jeff sein Hausbaukonzept noch
an Aldi in Deutschland verkauft und in
Zukunft jeder Aldi-Käufer sich sein Haus
selbst zusammen bauen kann ;-) Wäre eine
geniale GEschäftsidee, doch unser Jeff
kommt wohl eher wegen der Merkur AG nach
Deutschland, oder Wallgreek? Naja. Bin
gespannt, ob er ein paar deals für Axia
einfädeln kann... und auf die financials!

12.04.07 10:34

539 Postings, 6378 Tage Bulletin.WinningDie Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt!

Jeff ist einer der größten Abzocker
aaaaaaaaber
gerade das kann auch riesige Chancen bieten

da kann ich mal auf RA(USXP)hinweisen weil
der es auch immer mal wieder schafft 1000-10000% seine Bude hochzujagen

Bulletin Winning

Ps.versuche seit Wochen welche zu 0,0001 zu bekommen
  aber die geben nix raus
  hat schon einer welche zu 0,0001 bekommen?  

12.04.07 10:42

4839 Postings, 6940 Tage SolarparcAxia wird abgehen!

Habe meine zu 0,00021 bekommen.
Denke, dass auch 0,00015 oder
0,00016 als Kaufkurs funktionieren
könnten. Mit 30 Millionen Stück
bin ich wohl gut eingedeckt ;-)

Von mir aus kann der Rebound kommen!  

12.04.07 11:45

4839 Postings, 6940 Tage SolarparcGutes Gefühl!

Rakete zündet bald!  

12.04.07 12:40

4839 Postings, 6940 Tage SolarparcBatticaloa wieder sicher?

Positive Nachrichten aus Sri Lanka:
http://www.news.lk/...?option=com_content&task=view&id=2147&Itemid=44

Thursday, 12 April 2007  
Forces complete month-long humanitarian mission:

As the as the Security Forces succeeded in taking control over the Maha Oya - Chenkaladi road after 14 years, it will speed up the process of resettlement of Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) in the east. The troops engaged in a humanitarian mission in the south and west of Batticaloa yesterday completed their month-long mission taking full control of the A-5 Chenkaladi-Maha Oya road.

“No major confrontation was reported yesterday as the Security Forces took control over the Maha Oya - Chenkaladi road after 14 years,” Military Spokesman Brigadier Prasad Samarasinghe said. The road fell in to the hands of the LTTE in 1994 after the Security Forces withdrew from the area for deployment in the North.

The entire Eastern population is now in Security Forces dominated areas, with the LTTE confined to the Thoppigala jungles. “This is a great achievement by the Security Forces as it helps the Government to resettle nearly 100,000 Internally Displaced People (IDPs) in the Batticaloa district in their original places,” Brigadier Samarasinghe said. He added that the LTTE cadres had to retreat to the Thoppigala jungles in the face of military onslaught.

The Spokesman said nearly 60,000 people took shelter in refugee camps in Batticaloa following the confrontations between the Security Forces and the LTTE and another 30,000 people from Batticaloa west and Batticaloa south are living with their relatives.
With the completion of operations, Vavunathivu, Karadiyanaru, Iiththiyamalai, Unnichchiya and Rukam areas were taken under full control of the Security Forces.

The Security Forces commenced this operation at the end of February to take control of the road, which connects Ampara and Batticaloa districts. According to Brigadier Samarasinghe more than 200 LTTE cadres were killed during this operation. Thirteen Security Forces personnel died in action.

Die Meldung ist super wichtig, weil auch
Axia in Batticaloa Projekte laufen hat:

http://www.hotstockmarket.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-35864.html

"Why? They have received over $1M so far in their in construction in the tsunami affected area of Batticaloa and will finish up in early 2007."

12.04.07 14:04

4839 Postings, 6940 Tage SolarparcEin Hammer nach dem anderen!

Jeff´s Centrex = MicroHoldings vermeldet heute
die zweite Absichtserklärung zum Kauf eines
deutschen Telekommunikationsanbieters!!!!!!!!!

http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=MHUS.PK
MicroHoldings US, Inc. Signs Letter of Intent to Acquire Second Telecommunications Company in Germany
Thursday April 12, 6:00 am ET

SAN DIEGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--MicroHoldings US, Inc. (Pink Sheets:MHUS - News) today announced that it has signed a nonbinding letter of intent to acquire a second German company, GDS Global Destination Services, GmbH, an established provider of international carrier services. The acquisition of GDS is dependent on the Parties completing due diligence and executing a Final Agreement.

Earlier this week, MHUS announced an LOI to acquire Merkur Telekom, a German provider of prepaid calling services. Although distinct in the types of services they provide, Merkur and GDS are sister companies, and the Parties agreed today to pursue an acquisition of both German companies. According to unaudited financials, GDS produced more than 2.5 million Euros, or $3.36 million US, in gross revenues for 2006.

"The acquisition of GDS provides us with a base of profitable operations on which to launch our new services in the European markets," stated Joe Putegnat, Director of Operations for MHUS. "After discussions, we all decided it was in our best interests to acquire both entities. In fact, both companies give us combined and complementary revenues of nearly $7 million per year. We are excited to bring both companies online with MHUS."

MHUS also owns the subsidiary XChangeTel, a provider of international calling services based in San Diego, California. More information on MicroHoldings US, Inc. can be found at www.microholdings-us.com.

http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/070412/20070412005274.html?.v=1

12.04.07 14:33

4839 Postings, 6940 Tage Solarparc@Wallgreek

Jeff wird durch den Krieg in Sri Lanka
sehr wohl beeinträchtigt! Das schreibt
er selber! Woher hast DU denn die mail???

http://www.investorshub.com/boards/read_msg.asp?message_id=18636033

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2007 3:02 PM
To: l3v1at4an
Subject: Re: MHUS/Microcars

I am planning to go to Sri Lanka, but not until May. I don't know if you keep abreast of things in that country but the war there has intensified and we are building in an area that was recently under heavy attack. So I will go in May and see what can be done.

12.04.07 14:37

4839 Postings, 6940 Tage SolarparcEiner lügt!

Entweder I3v1at4an, Walli oder Jeffi lügt.
Denn irgendwie passen diese zwei Meldungen
doch nicht zusammen, oder?

1. "...most of the work we are doing is in regions where there is no fighting going on."

2. "...we are building in an area that was recently under heavy attack."

http://www.wallstreet-online.de/informer/....1.10.1.1&thread_page=450
Von: Jwfworld [mailto:jwfworld@aol.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 11. April 2007 23:22
An: .......t.de
Betreff: Re: AXGJ

Hi -- the war affects us in some ways, but most of the work we are doing is in regions where there is no fighting going on.

I plan to have this deal closed soon -- holidays over here took there toll.

http://www.investorshub.com/boards/read_msg.asp?message_id=18636033
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2007 3:02 PM
To: l3v1at4an
Subject: Re: MHUS/Microcars

I am planning to go to Sri Lanka, but not until May. I don't know if you keep abreast of things in that country but the war there has intensified and we are building in an area that was recently under heavy attack. So I will go in May and see what can be done.    

12.04.07 16:16

4839 Postings, 6940 Tage SolarparcNEWS von Jeff!

Jeff hat mir tatsächlich geantwortet!!!

"I am coming to Germany to try to close the Merkur and GDS deals.  I am also going to London to open our IBT London operation.  So it will be a good, eventful trip.  If there is a group of Axia investors that want to get together while I am in Frankfurt, that could be possible.

I am trying to close the IBT sale by next week.  But I am not the one holding things up, I am dealing with another public company and they have been a little slow on their end.

The war has always been a problem.  We would have made much more progress had it not been for the fighting and the political complications.  However, I also think that this creates even more reason for us to be there.  We offer something very good for the country and the people.  So we have stayed and are persevering.  

As I have said before, I do not want to do a reverse.  I am hoping that with the sale of IBT my cash needs in Axia will be less and we can reach profitability sooner.  If we lose the bid as I did in MHUS there for a while then it becomes difficult not to think about a reverse.  Hopefully we won't have to.

Financials should be out first part of May for 2006 and I hope for the first Q of 2007.  

Thanks.

Jeff"

12.04.07 19:10

4839 Postings, 6940 Tage SolarparcJetzt verstehe ich!

Endlich verstehe ich die scheiß Short Seller!
Ihnen ist 0,0002 nicht genug, weil sie unbedingt
einen Reverse-Split brauchen! Denn nach einem
Reverse-Split können sie weiter auf fallende
Kurse setzen, Millionen unserer Aktien leer
verkaufen und somit den Kurs nach unten drücken!

Ein REverse Split ist aber nur notwendig, wenn
Axia bei 0,0001 steht und das Bid leer bleibt!
Dann würde Jeff einen R/S machen, z.B. 1:1000
und die Scheiß Short Seller könnten Axia von
einem Level bei 0,10 Dollar erneut nach unten
bashen! Wenn kein R/S kommt, wäre ihr Spiel
vorbei, ihr Geschäft zerstört, ihr Geld futsch!

Deshalb versuchen AnnaClark, CohibaMan etc.
auf investorshub.com so hart, einen R/S herbei
zu führen! Nur so lebt ihr Geschäft weiter!
AUF UNSERE KOSTEN! Diese Schweine ziehen uns
das Geld aus der Tasche! Axia darf nicht mit
einem leeren Bid bei 0,0001 stehen! Wir müssen
wieder auf 0,0002 kommen! Nächste Woche sollen
news zum IBT-Deal kommen! SOlange müssen wir
durchhalten!

Ihr seht ja: Die Short Seller sind im Moment
brutalst mit MHUS beschäftigt und stecken ihre
ganze Kraft in diesen Wert! Bei investorshub.com
schreiben sie, was das Zeug hält, machen MHUS
schlecht und investieren hundert tausende Dollar,
um MHUS unten zu deckeln und nicht ausbrechen zu
lassen! Das wäre DIE Gelegenheit, mit AXGJ auf´s
Gaspedal zu drücken! Doppelt können sie die Kurse
nicht unten halten, das wäre zu viel für sie!

Sobald MHUS sich beruhigt hat, werden sie sich wieder
auf AXGJ stürzen und den Wert runter drücken!
Scheiß Short Seller! Ihr seht, wie ein Pinksheet-Wert
bei guten News reagieren kann, wenn KEINE Short Seller
den Kurs kaputt machen! Beispiel: Hop-ON (HPNN)
+20000% in den letzten Tagen und heute nochmal +54% hoch!

Tja! Ohne Short Seller laufen die Teile hoch! Mit Short
Seller schafft es selbst MHUS trotz zwei genialer news
hintereinander nicht, auszubrechen! Scheiß Mafiabande!
Das wäre jetzt echt DIE Gelegenheit für Axia!!!!!!!!!!  

12.04.07 19:27

369 Postings, 6526 Tage schnucky@Solarparc

Ich bewundere dein Stehvermögen als Alleinunterhalter
aber du wiederholst dich Tag für Tag
die Antwort von Jeff, ich kanns nicht glauben
Er hat mit Sicherheit andere Sachen zu tun, als jedem seine Mails zu beantworten

Mfg

13.04.07 12:32

4839 Postings, 6940 Tage SolarparcInteressant!

http://www.investorshub.com/boards/read_msg.asp?message_id=18733214

You silly Short Sellers,

CohibaMan, annaclark, hasher5 and the other silly posters! Time is over for you! I have some very good (&rich) friends who have lost a lot of money because of YOU Short Sellers!!! One friend of mine (Austria) has lost over 40000 Dollars! He is a little bit angry ;-) One French friend has lost 60000 Dollars because of you Bashers! He has two little sons. 60000 dollars!!! He is more than just angry! I have only lost 25000 dollars but I´m angry, too! And one crew member in Germany, I know him, has lost more than 90000 dollars because of YOU fu**ing Short Sellers! His wife wanted to divorce because of YOU!!! I know you made a lot of money with Axia! It went down from 0,50 to 0,0002! Not enough for you!?! You want a Reverse-Split? We have lost enough money because of you and YOU made a lot of money! That is OUR money! We want it back and we will come to you and get it back!

Just for information: We are finding out who you Short Sellers are and where you live!

We have contacted Transfer Online to get a list of shareholders! They will send it to us on monday! We have contacted investorshub and they want to give us your email addresses! CohibaMan, annaclark, hasher5 and the other silly posters!

Last but not least we will find out, where you live! We will post it here in investorshub and every guy, who has lost thousands of dollars because of YOU can visit you at home! Soon, one morning, there will be a knockknock at your door and you won´t be glad to open it! We want our money back and we will get it back!

We have you, where we wanted to have you! We come from Austria, Germany and France and there will be more shareholders from the US who wants to visit you at home! Just a short visit ;-) Thanks to transfer online and investorshub!

See you!

--> Wäre toll, wenn es der echte Kostolany wäre ;-)

13.04.07 12:35

4839 Postings, 6940 Tage SolarparcEs wird gebaut!

Aufbruchstimmung in Sri Lanka!
Zahlreiche neue Projekte sind am Start!
Es wird gebaut, was das Zeug hält! Die
Baufirmen kommen mit der Produktion gar
nicht mehr nach! Endlich kommt Bewegung
in den Häuserbau in Sri Lanka! Da geht was!

Australian support for rural Sri Lankan communities
Fri, 2007-04-13 05:05
Sunil C. Perera - Reporting from Colombo

Colombo, 13 April, (Asiantribune.com): The Acting Australian High Commissioner, Dr Matthew Hyndes, presented funds worth over Rs 4 million to five local organizations under the High Commission’s Direct Aid program (DAP) in a ceremony on 11 April.

Speaking at the occasion Dr Hyndes emphasized that “the Direct Aid Program aims to support local organizations to carry out projects that produce immediate benefits to communities in all parts of Sri Lanka”.

DAP projects have benefited female headed households, children, the disabled, the elderly and the rural poor, among others.

In this funding round, Dr Hyndes presented funds to Eastern Relief and Rehabilitation Organization in Ampara, in order for it to build 25 toilets and three wells; the Centre for Handicapped in Kandy for the provision of 52 artificial limbs; the ‘Diriya’ Women’s Development Society in Anuradhapura for the construction of four wells; the Uva Farmer’s Development Foundation in support of income generation projects; and the Foundation of Goodness in Seenigama for the construction of a visiting accommodation centre to enable youth from around Sri Lanka to participate in sports activities in strengthening cross cultural involvement.

- Asian Tribune -
http://www.asiantribune.com/index.php?q=node/5300

13.04.07 15:36

4839 Postings, 6940 Tage SolarparcNews! Schon wieder email von Jeff!

Habe mich gefragt, warum Axia in London noch eine
neue Niederlassung von IBT eröffnet, wenn sie IBT
doch verkaufen wollen! ALso wozu in eine Firma
investieren, die eh bald verkauft wird?
Diese Frage habe ich an JEffrey Flannery geschickt
und er hat mir geantwortet!

Hi *** --

Obviously selling IBT to this new group was a big change for many people I was working with at Axia, including this group in London.  I will not be involved anymore with IBT anymore than to help them in any way I can, because in return they will help Axia.  

The arrangement between Axia and IBT is that Axia will receive support and technology from IBT, as well money which will be used by IBT to grow is business in its region.  As a shareholder in Axia you will become a shareholder in IBT.  I am also asking the London group to help us in Axia as they are very experienced at field operations, construction and some engineering techniques that we don't have.  

Hopefully this will all become clearer as I finalize the agreement and get this information public.

Thanks.
Jeff

Hier meine email an ihn:

Dear Mr. Flannery,

thanks a lot for your fast email.
I don´t understand, why you want to
open a new IBT London operation? If
IBT should be sold, then it´s the business
of the new company, isn´t it? Or will you
stay as CEO of ITB? Why invest in ITB, if
it should be sold?

This is my last question for this month.

Thanks a lot and have a nice week-end.
Hope to hear soon from you.

Thanks

--> Ich kann nur raten, wenn ihr Fragen an Jeff habt, schickt sie ihm!
ceo:Jeff Flannery
(619)466.4928
(619) 466.4701
(619) 988.5869
jwfworld@yahoo.com
jwfworld@aol.com
http://www.investorshub.com/boards/board.asp?board_id=7043
Meiner Erfahrung nach reagiert er nur auf beleidigende und aggressive
emails nicht. Wenn ihr aber höflich und nett seid, dann antwortet er!
Ein bisschen "freundlichen" Druck könnt ihr aber schon machen, wenn er
nach einem Tag noch nicht geantwortet hat. Bei mir hat´s funktioniert!  

13.04.07 16:12

4839 Postings, 6940 Tage SolarparcNeue Aktien ins Depot

"As a shareholder in Axia you will become a shareholder in IBT.  I am also asking the London group to help us in Axia as they are very experienced at field operations, construction and some engineering techniques that we don't have.  

Hopefully this will all become clearer as I finalize the agreement and get this information public."

Oh man, bin ich gespannt auf den IBT-Deal!
Nächste Woche soll er unterzeichnet werden!
Wie viele neue Aktien werde ich dann in
meinem Depot haben? Endlich Aktien, die
etwas wert sind ;-) Von dieser geheimnisvollen
neuen Firma, die bei Axia einsteigt und das
IBT-Geschäft übernimmt, mit NIederlassungen
in China, Amerika, Dubai und London!

Nicht schlecht! Juhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!  

13.04.07 16:26

539 Postings, 6378 Tage Bulletin.WinningFreitag der 13te,das kann nur Glück bringen

wenn man Heute Kauft!!!!!!!!

habe mal meine Stückzahl verdoppelt

Bulletin Winning  

13.04.07 16:28

4839 Postings, 6940 Tage SolarparcIBT London

Es gibt eie Firma, die heißt
Independant Building Technology!
http://www.ibtech.co.uk/index2.htm

Jeffs IBT heißt:
International Building Technology.
http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/070330/laf032.html?.v=90

Obwohl die Firmen nicht dieselben sein
müssen, so sehen sie sich doch seeehr ähnlich!
Die Homepage von IBT-London ist sehr eindrucksvoll
und exakt auf die Bedürfnisse von Axia ausgerichtet!

http://www.ibtech.co.uk/index2.htm

Habe sie mal angemailt! Wäre ja waaaahnsinn,
wenn DAS die Firma ist, die zu Axia gehört!

15.04.07 12:35

4839 Postings, 6940 Tage SolarparcJeff ist schreibfreudig!

Unglaublich! Habe schon wieder eine
news von Jeff! Er hat in letzter Zeit
entweder nix zu tun oder ist WIRKLICH
an Axia und den Aktienkurs interessiert!

Hi *** --
I will begin addressing those issues.  But I will state that I have never drawn a salary at Axia.  We have barely been able to maintain operating expenses.  That is why I had to reorganize.  But I have also loaned the company considerable funds to maintain operations.  This will be apparent on the financials which I hope my accountant will finish this month.

My goal is to reduce expenses and get the company profitable as soon as possible.  Then I think things will change for the better.

Jeff

---

Und hier meine Email an ihn:

Dear Mr. Flannery,
some very angry investors have a lot
of questions. Can we meet you in Frankfurt?

http://www.investorshub.com/boards/read_msg.asp?message_id=18763344

1) What is the current OS count?

2) Shareholders demand you do not dilute our shares anymore and do not RS us. Will you promise us you will not attempt to dilute or RS us?

3) Shareholders want the axia website to be brought up to date including a bi-weekly update of the OS count. Will you promise to do this within the next 2 months?

4) We want the transfer agent un-gagged so we can verify the OS and confirm that you are not diluting us again. Will you do this?

5) How much salary are you taking?

16.04.07 14:56

4839 Postings, 6940 Tage SolarparcJetzt geht´s los!

Diese Woche soll der China-Deal abgeschlossen werden!
Anfang Mai sollen die financials kommen!
Diese beiden Punkte hat Jeff in seinen letzten
ails VERSPROCHEN! Also gehe ich mal davon aus, dass
es auch so kommen wird ;-) Und vielleicht gibt´s
ja auch noch die eine oder andere zusätzliche
Überraschung bei Axia ;-) Also diese Woche wird spannend!!!

http://de.advfn.com/p.php?pid=qkquote&cb=1172154672&symbol=axgj

http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=axgj.pk

http://www.wallstreet-online.de/informer/....1.10.1.1&thread_page=449

http://www.investorshub.com/boards/board.asp?board_id=7043

http://www.news.lk/...?option=com_content&task=section&id=5&Itemid=44

Text zur Anzeige gekürzt. Gesamtes Posting anzeigen...

http://www.pcquote.com/  

http://www.freshnews.com/cgi-bin/jsj_news/...gi?cat=ALL&srch=flannery

http://www.reliefweb.int/rw/srch.nsf/...ion=descending&mode=simpleall

http://www.sundayobserver.lk/2007/04/01/main_News.asp

http://www.sddt.com/Search/SearchResults.cfm?Expression=flannery    

16.04.07 16:08

45075 Postings, 6657 Tage minicoopersolar, hoffen wirs

habe mich gerade nochmal mit einer kleinen posi eingedeckt!  

17.04.07 11:45

4839 Postings, 6940 Tage SolarparcKaufrausch bei Axia?

Sollte der China-Deal tatsächlich
diese Woche zum Abschluss kommen,
wäre das wohl der GRÖßTE Deal für
Axia seit seinem Bestehen! Das wäre
der absolute MEGAhammer!

Der Kurs sollte dann explodieren,
aber nur unter einer Bedingung:
Es müssten hunderte von Millionen
Aktien geordert werden! Wenn kein
Kaufrausch kommt, bleibt Axia bei
0,0002 oder 0,0003, so wie MHUS bei
den letzten Topmeldungen! Es stehen
rund 500 Millionen shares zum Verkauf
bei 0,0002, schätze ich. Das würde
ein Volumen von 100.000 Dollar machen.

Wenn aber mehr als 100.000 Dollar an
Axia-Aktien gekauft werden, dann knacken
wir die Shortseller, Diluter etc. mit
einem Schlag! Sie müssten dann schnell
nachkaufen, was den Kurs zusätzlich
beflügeln würde und nach oben katapultieren
sollte in Richtung 0,05 oder 0,10!

Wenn aber nur eine handvoll Kauforders kommen,
verpuffen diese wohl und der Kurs springt nur
um 100% hoch oder so! Ich hoffe also, dass,
sollte es zu dem GIGANTISCHEN DEAL kommen,
genug unlimitierte Orders drin stehen! Werde
wohl ein bisschen nachhelfen und nochmal 10 Millionen
Axias unlimitiert kaufen! Bei 0,10 dann mit +1000000000000%
verkaufen, oder? ;-) Bin soooooooooooooooooo gespannt!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im Moment sieht das Ask ganz gut aus:
http://66.201.236.134/export/level2.jsp?symbol=axgj
Rund 50mal mehr Orders bei 0,0002, als bei 0,0001!
Sollten sich Ask und Bid heute erhöhen, könnten wir
schnell mal auf 0,0009 schießen! Das wären fast 500%
auf einen Schlag! Und danach bitte weiter, so wie
bei HPNN (Hop-On) - Auch ein Pinksheet!
http://de.advfn.com/p.php?pid=qkquote&cb=1176802990&symbol=hpnn
Wir brauchen nur genug unlimitierte Käufe!  
Angehängte Grafik:
HPNN.png (verkleinert auf 91%) vergrößern
HPNN.png

17.04.07 13:33

45075 Postings, 6657 Tage minicooper@solar hoffen wir das unsere perle

bald abgeht.
bin ganz optimistisch. das mit china hört sich doch gut an. 500% wenn der deal klappt ist doch nichts. da sollte dann noch wesentlich meht drin sein. wenn man bedenkt wo axia schon mal stand.... !! ein relisting wäre geil ...  

Seite: 1 | ... | 89 | 90 | 91 |
| 93 | 94 | 95 | ... | 99   
   Antwort einfügen - nach oben