bewertet mit 2 Sternen

Seite:
| 2 | 3  

24.05.10 19:50

1971 Postings, 6396 Tage DasMünzNORTHERN STAR kauft Paulsons Gold Mine von

Intrepid Mines

Market Cap: $11,374,037

Aktienanzahl: 177,719,324 + ca.100 Mio wg. Paulsons Gold Mine

Der Kurs reagierte Positiv. Auf jeden Fall hat ist es eine profitable Mine mit niedrigen Produktionkosten, aber hat nur noch 128700 Oz. Res. und sie müssen 200 AUD Royalty bezahlen bis sie 60000 Oz. produziert haben.

13-05-2010
A$3.5m Capital Raising for the
Paulsens Gold Mine Acquisition
Key Points
* Northern Star to raise up to A$3.5m via a Placement, Share
Purchase Plan (SPP) and early exercise of short-dated
options

* Proceeds to provide working capital for the operation of the
high-grade 128,700oz Paulsens Gold Mine in WA’s Pilbara
region and for the costs associated with the acquisition.

* Capital raising to consist of:
o Placement of up to 25m shares at $0.05 per share to
raise up to A$1.25m;
o SPP at $0.05 per share to raise up to A$1.25 million;
and
o Early exercise of $0.025 & $0.05 options to raise up to
A$1.0m

* Majority of equity expected to be issued to existing
shareholders

* Funds required for acquisition of Paulsens Gold Mine to be
raised via debt instrument

Overview
Northern Star Resources Ltd (ASX: NST – “NST”) is pleased to outline details of a
proposed A$3.5 million capital raising to help fund working capital and for the costs
associated with the acquisition of the Paulsens Gold Mine, in Western Australia’s
Pilbara region.
Paulsens is a high- grade, low cost mine which has yielded more than 370,000 ounces
at an average cash operating cost of less than A$550/oz since commencing
production in 2005. The acquisition – from ASX-listed Company Intrepid Mines (ASX:
IAU) – will provide NST with a direct entry into the Australian gold business and will
provide the Company with immediate cashflow following financial takeover of the
project next month.
The capital raising will be via a placement of up to 25 million shares issued at $0.05 to
raise $1.25 million, a $2,000 Shareholder Purchase Plan (SPP) issued at $0.05 to
raise $1.25 million and by existing shareholders exercising their $0.025 and $0.05
options early to raise up to $1 million.
Funds required for the acquisition of the Paulsens Gold Mine will be provided solely
through a debt instrument. At this stage the Board does not anticipate any further
equity to be issued in this transaction.
Equity Raising Details
NST will undertake the capital raising on the following terms:
(1) Progressive placement of up to 25 million shares at $0.05 per share to raise $1.25 million less costs. The placement is being made to sophisticated investors pursuant to the "excluded offer" provisions (Section 708) of the Corporations Act 2001;
(2) Shareholder Purchase Plan (SPP) to allow eligible shareholders the opportunity to subscribe for up to $2,000 worth of shares. The SPP will be offered at $0.05 per share to raise up to $1.25 million. NST is currently exploring internal opportunities to underwrite the SPP and will issue a timetable once finalised; and
(3) Exercise of existing shareholder $0.025 and $0.05 options, which is expected to raise up to $1 million. The Company has already received indications for approximately $0.5 million of the expected $1 million. NST anticipate all the $0.025 options to be paid up before their expiry on 4th September 2010. Directors Michael Fotios, Bill Beament and Peter Farris have also committed to the early exercise of $0.025 incentive options which do not expire until the 4th September 2011.
As outlined, the majority of the equity issued for this transaction will be via existing shareholders. NST has appointed the Viridian Equity Group as lead manager in relation to the debt funding package with the details of this package to be released in due course.
NST has paid the initial deposit of $250,000 to Intrepid Mines Limited as per the binding agreement to purchase the Paulsens Gold Mine.
Exercise of Short-Dated Options
Last year NST completed a re-capitalisation which included the introduction of InvestMet Limited, a substantial financial, technical and operational syndicate to the share register. A major part of the restructure was to install a flexible funding platform by way of short-dated options issued to existing shareholders that enables up to $6.3M in funding to pursue acquisitions and develop assets.
Under the existing option structure:
* 35.8m options exercisable at $0.025, majority expire on 4th Sep 2010, which can raise $0.9 million. The company has received multiple option exercise forms from shareholders and anticipate the full amount before their expiry.
* 35.8m options exercisable at $0.05, majority expire on 4th Sep 2011, which can raise $1.8 million. The company has also received multiple option exercise forms from shareholders, 16 months before their expiry.
* 35.8m options exercisable at $0.10, majority expire on 4th Sep 2012, which can raise $3.6 million.
InvestMet Limited has stated their intention to exercise options as necessary to support the acquisition.
Background to Paulsens Acquisition
NST recently signed a legally binding agreement to purchase the Paulsens Gold Mine in Western Australia's Pilbara from Intrepid Mines Limited (IAU) – see ASX release dated 6 May.
Under the terms of the agreement NST will pay $15 million in cash - effectively reimbursing IAU for the costs associated with developing the Stage 1 mine plan.

NST will also pay a performance-based production royalty of $200 for every ounce of gold sold up to a maximum 60,000 ounces, capping the royalty at $12 million.

IAU has recently invested $14 million to extend the mine life for a further 45,000 ounces (Stage 1 mine plan) which NST anticipates will generate surplus cash of $25 million at a gold price of A$1,200/oz.

An additional $1 million cash surplus is generated for every $A25/oz increase in the gold price received above A$1,200/oz for the stage 1 mine plan. NST will be the sole financial beneficiary of this surplus cash from 1 June 2010 the date from which processing is expected to resume.

Yours faithfully,
Bill Beament
Managing Director
Northern Star Resources Ltd  

03.10.10 00:05

1971 Postings, 6396 Tage DasMünzNST hat hier ein Schnäppchen gemacht

08.03.11 20:06

1971 Postings, 6396 Tage DasMünzMajor resource upgrade

Major resource upgrade underpins future for Paulsens
Drilling Report | Exploration Update
08-03-2011
Northern Star set to post $30m cash surplus in 2011

1. Paulsens resource estimate increases to 226,000oz
2. 2011 mine plan provides for production of 60,000-75,000oz, generating surplus cash of $20M-$40M
3. New resource underpinned by larger-than-expected Voyager 1 lode
4. Voyager 2 lode has additional exploration target of 100-250,000oz1
5. 65,000oz Paulsens open pit resource shows strong potential to complement underground production
6. Northern Star’s total resource base now exceeds 927,500oz, including the recently acquired Ashburton Gold Project in WA
7. New exploration strategy underway on Ashburton
8. Company’s future now underwritten by substantial mine life, strong cashflow, outstanding exploration upside  

30.05.11 10:00

1971 Postings, 6396 Tage DasMünzSignificant drill results highlight potential

Significant drill results highlight potential at Voyager 2
Exploration Update | Drilling Report
30-05-2011
Significant drill results
highlight potential of Voyager
2 lode at Paulsens
Highlights
* Drilling returns high-grade results including 6m at
30.4gpt at the new Voyager 2 lode at Paulsens Gold
Mine in Western Australia
* Results will contribute towards a maiden resource
for Voyager 2 and subsequent upgraded mine plan,
production forecasts and cashflow projections
* Largest gram per metre intersection (182.4gpm, true
width) achieved to date in Voyager 2
* Deepest mineralisation intersected to date at
Paulsens, 438mRL (762 metres below surface). This
is 267m vertically below the main production level
* Voyager 2 results include (all true width):
6.0 m @ 30.4 g/t gold (486mRL) UZ2
0.8 m @ 40.8 g/t gold (482mRL) UZ2
4.7 m @ 6.3 g/t gold (475mRL) UZ2
1.5 m @ 12.5 g/t gold (500mRL) UZ
1.0 m @ 11.6 g/t gold (483mRL) UZ2
3.5 m @ 4.9 g/t gold (438mRL) LZ
*2.4 m @ 25.2 g/t gold (502mRL) UZ
*1.2 m @ 12.0 g/t gold (521mRL) UZ
* Further assays for Voyager 1 and 2 pending; drilling
on both lodes continuing
* 15% cost saving achieved by exchanging diamond
drilling contractors with the latest productive rigs
Northern Star Resources (ASX: NST) is pleased to announce more high-grade drilling results in the Voyager
2 lode at its Paulsens Gold Mine in Western Australia, highlighting the strong potential for further increases in
resources, production and mine life.
Voyager 2 is the next ore target position down plunge of, and beneath, the Voyager 1 lode. It has an
exploration target of 100,000-250,0001 ounces. All the known mineralisation at Voyager 2 (see ASX releases
October 14, December 2, January 4, March 16 and May 11), is excluded from the current Paulsens resource
estimate of 226,000 ounces.
These latest results from Voyager 2 are highly significant because they contain the most substantial
intersection achieved there to date and are narrowing the focus of the exploration drilling to defining the highgrade
core of the lode.
The intersection of 6m @ 30.4gpt (true width) equates to 182.4 grams per metre, which is the best gram per
metre intersection received at Paulsens in over 12 months of continuous drilling (refer to Figure 1).
The size and frequency of exploration success in the Voyager 2 lode shows very similar correlation to the
earlier stages of the Voyager 1 lode, where 200,000 ounces has been outlined to date and remains open at
depth.
With 80,000 ounces mined from Voyager 1 so far, it is emerging as a source of production for at least
another two years. When combined with the potential of the Voyager 2 lode, Northern Star believes Paulsens
stands to have a life of another five years.
The deepest mineralisation intersected at Paulsens to date was achieved at the 438mRL, which is 762m
below surface and 267m vertically below the main production level. Paulsens historically has consistently
produced in excess of 1,000 ounces per vertical metre.  

13.11.11 12:35

1971 Postings, 6396 Tage DasMünzNST Northern Star Resources +638gpt Au

sie kennt nur eine Richtung- nach oben

Spectacular hits of up to 638gpt
set up Paulsens for strong
growth in production & cashflow
Highlights
* High-grade results further extend the known
mineralisation at Paulsens’ Voyager 1 lode beyond
the current resource model
* Significant results include (uncut);
* 13.0 m @ 45.1 g/t gold (true width 2.6m, 570mRL UZ)
including 6.6m @ 82.2 g/t gold (with 0.6m at 638 g/t)
* 15.1 m @ 14.9 g/t gold (true width 3.0m, 573mRL UZ)
*These results follow up drilling released 13 Oct 2011;
* 18.8 m @ 62.7 g/t gold (true width 3.5m, 596mRL UZ)
including 7.0m @ 140.7 g/t gold (with 0.85m at 773 g/t)
* 6.4 m @ 120.2 g/t gold (true width 1.5m, 495mRL UZ)
including 2m @ 345.4 g/t gold
* 13.3 m @ 12.2 g/t gold (true width 3.0m, 535mRL UZ)
* High-grade results extend the strike extent of
Voyager 1, Upper Zone by up to 100 metres
* Geological re-interpretation of bounding structure
highlights potential to greatly extend the down
plunge ore positions of current known lodes
* Results will contribute towards a resource upgrade
for Voyager 1 and subsequent upgraded mine plan,
production forecasts and cashflow projections
* New mine plan will form part of Northern Star’s
strategy to grow production from 80,000ozpa to
200,000ozpa
* Third underground drill rig has commenced
exploration drilling
* Further assays for Voyager 1 and 2 are pending
Northern Star Resources (ASX: NST) is pleased to announce that it has further extended the known limits of
the mineralisation at its Paulsens Gold Mine in WA with another round of outstanding drilling results with
individual assays up to 638gpt.
The two outstanding intersections include;
1) 13.0m at 45.1 g/t (2.6m true width), including 6.6m at 82.2 g/t (with 0.6m at 638 g/t)
2) 15.1m at 14.9 g/t (3.0m true width)
The results, which follow a series of equally stunning results which were released over the past two months
(see ASX releases 12 September and 13 October 2011), further confirm the 150m down plunge extension to
the main ore zone (commonly referred to as the "Upper Zone") from the current resource model and are
highly significant because they will help underpin a resource upgrade for the key Voyager 1 lode at Paulsens
(refer to Figure 1).
This will in turn form part of an upgraded mine plan with increased production and cashflow targets and
longer mine life.
This new mine plan will be a key part of Northern Star's strategy to increase its total production to
200,000ozpa from 80,000ozpa currently. About half of this total output will flow from an expanded mill at
Paulsens, with the rest being produced at the Ashburton Sulphide Project (see ASX announcement dated 26
September 2011).
The substantial down-hole lengths of these two intersections further demonstrate the significant continuity of
the high-grade mineralisation shoot down-plunge in the Voyager 1 lode. They have also confirmed up to 100
metres of strike extension in the high-grade Upper Zone ore position of the Voyager 1 lode.
In addition the geological team has further revised the strike direction of the mineralisation bounding Gabbro
structure, creating substantial opportunity to increase the resource potential. As this gabbro unit is now
interpreted to gently fold south into the regional foliation direction a much larger target area has opened up in
the Voyager 1 high grade hinge structure, which will now be vigorously drill tested down plunge and across
strike (refer to Figure 2).
A third diamond drill rig has commenced operation. This will enable Northern Star to conduct generative
underground exploration at Paulsens for the first time in its six-year history. The large drilling campaign will
target the potential for newly interpreted mineralisation and geological positions that have not been tested
The Company's top exploration target is a structural repeat of the Paulsens quartz host vein through a
Gabbro fault offset beneath and adjacent to the existing mine position of the Paulsens, Voyager 1 and
Voyager 2 lodes (refer to Figure 3 below).
This exploration target is seen as the best opportunity for the Company to rapidly identify near mine
mineralisation that has the potential to replicate the Paulsens mine, which has now produced over
450,000oz.
Northern Star Managing Director Bill Beament said it was now abundantly clear that Paulsens has an
excellent future based on growing production, increasing cashflow and extended mine life.
"The outlook for Paulsens gets better with virtually every drill hole," Mr Beament said. "We have more assays
to come, drilling is continuing, the grades are excellent and a resource upgrade will be published in the New
Year.
"This all points to increases in production and cashflow."
Assay results from underground diamond drilling completed on Voyager 1 since the last release on 13
October 2011 are listed in the attached table. Further announcements will be released regarding the ongoing
underground diamond drilling as results become available.
Yours faithfully,
Bill Beament  

17.11.11 17:32

1971 Postings, 6396 Tage DasMünzDrilling at Paulsens returns 12178 gpt

Drilling at Paulsens returns 12178 gpt

Exploration Update | Drilling Report
17-11-2011
Drilling at Paulsens returns one of the richest results in
Australian gold mining history …
12,178gpt
Highlights
* Drilling at Paulsens Gold Mine in WA returns 0.8m at
12,718gpt (12.7 kg/t or 1.27%); Total intersection of
5.6m at 1,713gpt
* Intersection comes from the Voyager 2 lode at
Paulsens, where recent drilling has produced a host
of outstanding results; Maiden resource estimate for
Voyager 2 scheduled for next year
* Latest results follows significant intersections at
Voyager 1, including 0.85m at 773gpt, 0.6m at 638gpt
and 2m at 345gpt
* Resource upgrade for Voyager 1 underway, along
with subsequent upgraded mine plan, production
forecasts and cashflow projections
* New mine plan will underpin Northern Star’s strategy
to grow production from 80,000ozpa to 200,000ozpa
Northern Star Resources (ASX: NST) advises that drilling at its Paulsens Gold Mine in WA has
returned an intersection of 0.8m at 12,178gpt gold (12.7kg/t or 1.27%).
The spectacular result was part of an overall diamond drill hole intersection of 5.6m at 1,713gpt.
The results will form part of the maiden resource estimate for Paulsens' Voyager 2 lode, which is
scheduled for release next year.
The intersection is believed to contain one of the highest grades ever recorded in the Australian
gold mining industry.
For purposes of context, it is interesting to note that Ramelius Resources reported in 2007 that it
had intersected 16m at 482gpt, including 1m at 6770gpt, at its Wattle Dam gold mine in WA.
Goldstar Resources reported an intersection of 0.35m at 5604gpt at its Walhalla Gold Project in
Victoria in 2006. In 2007, Barra Resources announced that it had intersected 0.21m at 10,300gpt at
its Burbanks mine near Coolgardie. This was part of a 4.69m intersection at 462gpt.
Dominion Mining unveiled a host of spectacular results at its Challenger gold mine in South
Australia in 2008, including 1.8m at 1079gpt.
In addition to the maiden resource estimate for Voyager 2, Northern Star is also preparing a
resource upgrade on the Voyager 1 lode, which has supplied all the ore mined by the Company at
Paulsens to date.
The upgraded Voyager 1 resource estimate will underpin a revised mine plan, including increased
production, cashflow and mine life projections, for Paulsens.
This new mine plan will play a pivotal role in Northern Star's strategy to grow annual production
from 80,000oz currently to 200,000oz. About half of this total output will flow from an expanded mill
at Paulsens, with the rest being produced at the Ashburton Sulphide Project (see ASX
announcement dated 26 September 2011).
Recent drilling at Voyager 1 has also produced a series of outstanding results, including 6.6m at
82.2gpt (with 0.6m at 638gpt), 7m at 140.7gpt (with 0.85m at 773gpt) and 6.4m at 120.2gpt (with 2m
at 345gpt).
Northern Star Managing Director Bill Beament said the latest results showed Voyager 2 stood to
play a significant role in the future of Paulsens.
"These intersections are obviously spectacular and highlight the ongoing ability of Paulsens to
deliver outstanding results," Mr Beament said.
"But more importantly, they show that the scope for resource upgrades and further increases in
production and cashflow is substantial.
"We look forward to plugging these recent intersections into our growing forecasts for Paulsens and
updating the market on the Company's increasingly exciting outlook."
Yours faithfully,
Bill Beament
Managing Director
Northern Star Resources Ltd
<< Back To Headlines  

01.11.12 15:42

1971 Postings, 6396 Tage DasMünzBreakthrough results +9,7%

Breakthrough results reveal
strong potential for next Paulsens
Drilling uncovers high-grade gold in previously disregarded
rock unit surrounding existing 900,000-oz structure

http://stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=NST&E=ASX&N=612139

"Given that this Gabbro was considered to be un-mineralised rock, we now know it contains high-grade gold,
the potential to alter the economics and life of Paulsens is clearly substantial."
These latest drilling results are excluded from Paulsens' new resource estimate of 403,000oz1(see ASX
Release 02 August 2012).  

20.01.15 21:50

1971 Postings, 6396 Tage DasMünzund die 2 $ hat sie gleich genommen

die Goldaktie schlecht hin  

09.02.17 14:32

604 Postings, 4811 Tage Zocker2011Ehemaliger Chef von Norther Star mit neuem Project

Bernie Sostak mit neuem Baby - eventuell Northern Star 2.0 ?

Transatlantic Mining: http://www.ariva.de/transatlantic_mining-aktie

hier ein aktuelles Interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEcF57TmUK4  

13.07.17 11:19

11554 Postings, 2480 Tage VassagoNST.AX 4,81 A$

Northern Star Res. hat im Juni-Quartal einen neuen Produktionsrekord erreicht (154 koz) und liegt mit 515 koz Gold am oberen Ende seiner Prognose (485-515 koz). Für 2017/2018 plant Northern Star eine Produktion zwischen 525 und 575 koz Gold bei AISC von 1000 bis 1050 A$/oz.

Quelle: https://www.nsrltd.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/...t-13-07-2017.pdf  

03.08.17 18:20

11554 Postings, 2480 Tage VassagoNST.AX 4,67 A$

02.09.17 13:12

11554 Postings, 2480 Tage VassagoNST.AX 5,33 A$ (52 Wochen-Hoch!)

Northern Star Resources erklimmt ein neues 52 Wochenhoch und das nicht zuletzt dank der neuen Dividendenpolitik:
http://www.afr.com/business/mining/gold/...to-revenue-20170821-gy19m1  

09.09.17 14:08

11554 Postings, 2480 Tage VassagoNST.AX 5,50 A$ (52 Wochen-Hoch!)

Trotz der kürzlich angekündigten Royalty-Anhebung, kletterte die Aktie von Northern Star Resources auf ein neues 52 Wochenhoch!
http://www.miningweekly.com/article/...dustry-disappointed-2017-09-07  

19.10.17 08:56

11554 Postings, 2480 Tage VassagoNST.AX 5,13 A$

Northern Star Res. hat im Sept.-Quartal rund 138 koz Gold produziert und sieht sich in der Spur die Jahresprognose von 525-575 koz zu erreichen

https://www.nsrltd.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/...-19-20-20171.pdf

http://www.miningweekly.com/article/...-full-year-guidance-2017-10-19

12.11.17 11:47

11554 Postings, 2480 Tage VassagoNST.AX 5,52 A$ (52 Wochen-Hoch!)

Die großen australischen Goldproduzenten schlagen sich derzeit klar besser als der Rest der Branche. So konnte Northern Star am Freitag ein neues 52 Wo. Hoch bei 5,60 A$ erklimmen. Nur zur Erinnerung, der Branchenriese Barrick Gold steht derzeit knapp am 52 Wo. Tief.  

18.11.17 17:34

11554 Postings, 2480 Tage VassagoNST.AX 5,76 A$ (neues 52 Wochen-Hoch!)

Der australische Goldproduzent hat wieder ein neues 52 Wochen-Hoch (bei 5,80 A$) erreicht.  

01.01.18 14:38

11554 Postings, 2480 Tage VassagoNST 6,10 A$ (neues 52 Wochen-Hoch!)

Selbst in der letzten Handelswoche des Jahres schafft es Northern Star ein neues 52 Wochen-Hoch (bei 6,24 A$) zu erklimmen. Diese Aktie hat in 2017 rund 66% an Wert gewonnen! Dazu gab es noch 2 schöne Dividendenzahlungen, insgesamt rund 0,129 A$ = 2,1% Dividendenrendite.  

04.03.18 17:40

11554 Postings, 2480 Tage VassagoNST.AX 6,40 A$ (neues 52 Wochen-Hoch!)

Seite:
| 2 | 3  
   Antwort einfügen - nach oben