eröffnet am: 14.01.11 22:33 von: HOTSTOCK . Anzahl Beiträge: 85
neuester Beitrag: 02.06.11 13:14 von: JPMC Leser gesamt: 4933
davon Heute: 8
bewertet mit 2 Sternen

Seite:
| 2 | 3 | 4  

14.01.11 22:33

1764 Postings, 5081 Tage HOTSTOCK TRAD.NWTT 0005 mit wahnsinnigen MERGER news

kurz vor handelsschluss. meiner meinung nach montag der ultimative renner. seht selber

http://de.advfn.com/...s=nwtt&p=0&t=1&dm=1&vol=1&

NEWS Mining Merger Complete!
Link: http://ih.advfn.com/p.php?pid=nmona&article=46031775

NW Tech Capital Inc. (PINK SHEETS: NWTT) (http://www.nwtechcapital.com) is pleased to announce that merger 7662491 Canada Incorporated (Canada Corp.) has finalized.

The merger is now finalized between these two companies. NWTT is happy to have Canada Corp. under its wing. Canada Corp. licensed property is well located along a quality gold belt that contains high grade gold. The property is strategically placed within an area with well-documented, historic and present, gold manifestation. The previous property explorations proved the presence of gold on the property and the company continues the exploration phase.

By merging with Canada Corp., NWTT is looking to enter into the Canadian mining segment and increase the company value for the shareholders. These companies look forward to a long working relationship, and NWTT will advise the public on all developments regarding this subsidiary.

Between now (the release of this news) and early next week the company intends to post on OTC Markets web site topography of the exploration site and any other relevant information relating to this merger.

In other company news and events, the silver mining venture based in British Columbia, Canada is still in the play. The eco-lighting and paint company mergers are still alive, however the company seeks the most appropriate fit for the company to best benefit its shareholder base.

More details will be provided shortly.

Safe Harbor Statement  

15.01.11 07:48

1764 Postings, 5081 Tage HOTSTOCK TRAD.über 200 mio. aktien in den letzen 15 min. gehande

lt und somit den einzigen wiederstand 0,0004 augehebelt. SK. 0,0005x0,0006. es konnte kaum auf die news reagiert werden, da sie freitag kurz vor börsenschluss raus ist und in den usa noch ein langes we ist. dienstag wird bei NWTT die hölle los sein. das kann ich jetzt schon sagen.

als gegenbeispiel: GTLL rannte anfang der woche 2000% von 0,0001-0,002 auch mit einer merger news. der unterschied ist, das GTLL 10 bil. aktien im freien float hatten und NWTT nur 322 mio. damit kann man sehr viel höher rennen. und die ist noch komplett am anfang. denke das NWTT dienstag mit GAP starten wird aber man sollte ohne probleme unter 0,001 rein kommen. mit dem float sind kurse von 0,01 hier kurzfristig in der spitze durchaus möglich. in der merger news sind weitere news anfang der woche angekündigt.

wer sich im ,OOO penny bereich auskennt, weis was es heißt wenn merger news raus sind. das sind die news, auf die jeder penny zocker nur wartet, weil sie unglaubliche kurssprünge möglich macht.

natürlich nur meine meinung und einschätzung der lage. prüft es selber.  

16.01.11 08:44

1764 Postings, 5081 Tage HOTSTOCK TRAD.im ihub alles auf platz 1. die drehen schon durch.

sehr interessantes dabei. am dienstag gibt es in den usa nur noch NWTT. das wird ein riesen flug.  

16.01.11 12:46

1764 Postings, 5081 Tage HOTSTOCK TRAD.unglaubliches interesse in den usa. eine admin

warnung auf dem ihub NWTT board. ein noch nie da gewesenes interese von klicks und postings. das wird der wahnsinn am dienstag. jahre lese ich im ihub mit. noch nie solch ein interesse erlebt.

NOTICE: Due to a high number of Terms of Service ("TOS") violations, an Administrative Warning has been placed on this board.

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! THIS BOARD IS OFF DA CHAIN!!!! First of all I have never in the whole year and few months that I have been posting on Ihub I have never seen a "Administrative Warning" in red before posting a comment. Lol, This merger news has got everyone going crazy...I wonder what was going on for this to happen..Tuesday is going to be a very interesting day being that all eyes are going to be on NWTT...I know I want a piece of this now too. Hoping this doesn't gap to high...
GLTA!  

17.01.11 15:20

230 Postings, 4943 Tage KarlSasNWTT - NW Tech Capital - WKN: A0NBNW - Merger $$$

NWTT - NW Tech Capital - WKN: A0NBNW - Merger $$$ NW Tech Capital (NWTT) Finalizes Merger With Canada Gold Mining Company
--------------------------------------------------
Date : 01/14/2011 @ 3:45PM Friday
Source : MarketWire
Stock : NW Tech Capital Inc. (NWTT)
Quote : 0.0005 0.0001 (25.00%) @ 4:31PM
--------------------------------------------------
NW Tech Capital Inc. (PINK SHEETS: NWTT) (http://www.nwtechcapital.com) is pleased to announce that merger 7662491 Canada Incorporated (Canada Corp.) has finalized.
The merger is now finalized between these two companies. NWTT is happy to have Canada Corp. under its wing. Canada Corp. licensed property is well located along a quality gold belt that contains high grade gold. The property is strategically placed within an area with well-documented, historic and present, gold manifestation. The previous property explorations proved the presence of gold on the property and the company continues the exploration phase.

By merging with Canada Corp., NWTT is looking to enter into the Canadian mining segment and increase the company value for the shareholders. These companies look forward to a long working relationship, and NWTT will advise the public on all developments regarding this subsidiary.

Between now (the release of this news) and early next week the company intends to post on OTC Markets web site topography of the exploration site and any other relevant information relating to this merger.

In other company news and events, the silver mining venture based in British Columbia, Canada is still in the play. The eco-lighting and paint company mergers are still alive, however the company seeks the most appropriate fit for the company to best benefit its shareholder base.
*My Posts should Not be used by Anyone to make Any Financial and or Unethical Decisions. Just my opinion. :) All material posted by me is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell stocks.

NWTT - Mining 1.4 Moz of gold

Go to: http://nwtechcapital.com/canada.php

Click business

Go to the bottom of the page

click this

http://www.mbendi.com/indy/ming/gold/am/cn/p0005.htm

"...Three principal deposits have been identified to date (that would have been 2004), including the Boston, Doris (North and Central) and Madrid deposits that have measured and indicated resources estimated at containing some 1.4 Moz of gold."

It looks like the they discover 1.4moz of gold* deposit back in 2004 and left it because the price of gold was so low. Now that Gold is $1,400 per oz they are going after the deposit under NWTT. The key word above is including (these areas). As they say, we are sitting on a Gold Mine!!! - in my opinion.

Do I understand this correctly???

*What does MOZ stand for? Million Ounces (mining)

1,400,000 ounces x $1,400 = almost 2 billion dollars!!!!!!

Historic Exploration Data Found-> Dragonwing's Files:

"The property explored by Canada Corp. (7662491 Canada Inc.) is situated by Alcona Bay, with the closest venture adjacent to the Canada Corp. (7662491 Canada Inc.) property is located 30 kilometers away.

The property consists of two main zones; the Alcona Mine zone and 1.75 kilometres westerly, the “99” trenches zone. There are numerous other old workings on the claims and the surrounding area, some with substantial gold values."

http://www.nwtechcapital.com/canada.php

Alcona Mine Area & 99 Trench Area sample maps
http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=58849938

The full assessment report:
http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=58849967

Report on Sioux Lookout Area
http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=58849998

NW Tech Capital - Aktie
WKN: A0NBNW | ISIN: US62948J1034 | NWTT

New Millennium Property: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

The gold showings on the New Millennium Property have been sampled by several unrelated parties including the prospectors, the Ministry of Mines and Northern Development, 1179785 Ontario Ltd. (the optionor of the property), and MPH Consulting. In all instances there is general agreement between the sample sets with individual samples being obtained by all the parties that are anomalous to highly anomalous in gold content.

The systematic exploration work completed to date on the New Millennium Property has been confined to the Alcona Mine and the northwest extension. Two other gold bearing zones some distance away from the mine area have been located and sampled with analyses indicating gold values ranging from trace to several ounces/ton. The gold showings also occur in association with extensive alteration phenomena that may be associated with substantial gold deposits.

Drilling and trenching/stripping activities have been undertaken in the Alcona Mine and northwestern extension by Alcona Mines Limited and by Cream Silver/ Valerie, and by early unknown prospectors and in 1999 to 2002 by Joe Riives in the “99” Trench and Trench Lake areas. 1179785 Ontario Ltd. completed four new trenches near the Alcona shaft in August 2003. The trenches were dug using a Kanats T-150 tracked excavator and the exposures were then washed with a Wajax portable fire pump. Trenching exposed a complex series of foliated volcanic rocks, quartz porphyry and numerous sulphide bearing quartz veins. Minor chalcopyrite, pyrite and galena was noted in the veins and to a lesser extent the adjacent wallrocks. Two trenches were dug on the Central Vein immediately southeast of the shaft, and two trenches exposed the Number 1 and Number 2 veins immediately northwest of the shaft. All trenches encountered mineralized veining and sheared mineralized host rocks with analytical results in the range of 0.015 g Au/t (trace oz Au/T) to 5.74 g/t (0.17 oz/T). A total of 23 samples including a combination of channel and grab samples of bedrock were taken during the program.

The 1999 and 2000 trenching by Joe Riives opened up historic trenches discovered in the course of prospecting the current claims. Approximately 200 grab samples have been taken by several parties from various parts of the property including the Alcona area with analytical results in the range of 0.003 g Au/t (trace oz Au/T) to 178.15 g/t (5.2 oz/T). No drilling has been completed in these areas.

The 2003 Alcona Trenches were mapped in detail and marked for sampling by John Wakeford, P.Geo, the geological consultant for the Optionor. Similarly there are no detailed maps of the 1988-1990 trenches in the same area. All of the marked sites were sampled using a portable masonry saw with diamond cutting blades. The sample records are kept in duplicate in a field notebook and a numbered sample book. Two numbered tags were then placed inside the sample bags. These were submitted to the Accurassay Laboratories in Thunder Bay, Ontario for gold and other analyses.

Sample preparation at the various laboratories was done according to standard industry practice by crushing, splitting and pulverizing the core or rock samples to obtain pulps for assay and/or geochemical analyses. Gold determinations were made for the most part using one assay ton portion fire assays with atomic absorption finish (“FA+AA”). A rigorous series of in-laboratory duplicate, reference and blank sample analyses were carried out. One MPH sample was tested for 34 elements by aqua-regia acid digestion and conventional ICP-AES analysis.

MPH is unable to comment on sample security other than for those samples collected by Mr. Coates in September 2002 in connection with the predecessor report. The 6 grab samples were taken by MPH from outcrop, and were continuously in the possession of Mr. Coates from collection in the field until delivery to the laboratory. MPH was given full and unrestricted access to the property, and project database.

To date there are no known records of modern multidisciplinary exploration work outside of the mine area. Even the showings unearthed by Joe Riives could be further opened up and more systematically sampled by channel rather than grab sampling. It is therefore apparent that the New Millennium Property has significant untested exploration potential that may be readily evaluated by as yet untried modern methods. The favourable location of the property vis-à-vis accessibility and exploration expertise should allow such work to be completed inexpensively by Canadian standards.

http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=58849987

http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=58857242

NWTT Float Lock UP By IHUB Members!!!!*

"Never know. if there is 1.4Moz of gold there and Gold proces hold that 2 billion dollars makes NWTT worth 40 cents a share just from the gold alone. That's pre expense, but it also doesn't include the green company they are currently bidding on, the paint company they want to buy, and the silver mine company they want. Add it all up and I wouldn'r be surprised to see over $1 by the end of 2011. " IHub Poster

NWTT Float Lock UP By IHUB Members! FLOAT ONLY 322 MILLION!!!!**

$$$ NWTT the next multi-Penny mover..Wake-up People..1.4-1.5 million ounces of Gold...What a Life-Changer here......  

17.01.11 15:22

1764 Postings, 5081 Tage HOTSTOCK TRAD.ihub WO überall tobt der bär. hier schweigen alle

und kaufen morgen als erstes. lol... hoffe die ariva user verschlafen diesen big run morgen nicht. habe nwtt rechtzeitig vorgestellt. abends bitte nicht meckern. im ihub 300.000 besucher auf dem NWTT board. der merger hat sich wohl schon rund gesprochen. :-) morgen 1000% + X.  

17.01.11 15:28

1764 Postings, 5081 Tage HOTSTOCK TRAD.KarlSas: noch ein glücklicher der es freitag kurz

vor schluss noch rein geschafft hat?! morgen wacht auch ariva auf wenn wir vierstellig im grünen stehen. :-)  

17.01.11 16:17

230 Postings, 4943 Tage KarlSasNWTT - Early ALERT from IR!

NWTT - EARLY ALERT FROM IR!
NW Tech Capital Inc. (NWTT)

NW Tech Capital Inc. has finalized its merger with 7662491 Canada Incorporated.

NWTT is happy to have 7662491 Canada Incorporated (Canada Corp.) under its wing. This promising company has excellent prospects and is well-located along a quality gold belt that contains high grade gold.

Canada Corp.'s licenced property is strategically placed within an area of well-documented gold manifestation. Previous explorations proved the presence of gold on the property, and the company continues its exploration phase.

By merging with Canada Corp., NWTT is looking to enter the Canadian mining segment and increase the company's value for shareholders.

Gold prices have never before been more favorable for an extended period of time, and this reflects well for 7662491 Canada Inc. and NWTT.

RECEIVED JAN 17, 2011 9:04 AM VIA EMAIL ALERT  

17.01.11 16:33

1764 Postings, 5081 Tage HOTSTOCK TRAD.NWTT - Mining 1.4 Moz of gold

NWTT - Mining 1.4 Moz of gold

Go to: http://nwtechcapital.com/canada.php

Click business

Go to the bottom of the page

click this

http://www.mbendi.com/indy/ming/gold/am/cn/p0005.htm

"...Three principal deposits have been identified to date (that would have been 2004), including the Boston, Doris (North and Central) and Madrid deposits that have measured and indicated resources estimated at containing some 1.4 Moz of gold."

It looks like the they discover 1.4moz of gold* deposit back in 2004 and left it because the price of gold was so low. Now that Gold is $1,400 per oz they are going after the deposit under NWTT. The key word above is including (these areas). As they say, we are sitting on a Gold Mine!!! - in my opinion.

Do I understand this correctly???

*What does MOZ stand for? Million Ounces (mining)

1,400,000 ounces x $1,400 = almost 2 billion dollars!!!!!!

New Millennium Property:

The gold showings on the New Millennium Property have been sampled by several unrelated parties including the prospectors, the Ministry of Mines and Northern Development, 1179785 Ontario Ltd. (the optionor of the property), and MPH Consulting. In all instances there is general agreement between the sample sets with individual samples being obtained by all the parties that are anomalous to highly anomalous in gold content.

The systematic exploration work completed to date on the New Millennium Property has been confined to the Alcona Mine and the northwest extension. Two other gold bearing zones some distance away from the mine area have been located and sampled with analyses indicating gold values ranging from trace to several ounces/ton. The gold showings also occur in association with extensive alteration phenomena that may be associated with substantial gold deposits.

Drilling and trenching/stripping activities have been undertaken in the Alcona Mine and northwestern extension by Alcona Mines Limited and by Cream Silver/ Valerie, and by early unknown prospectors and in 1999 to 2002 by Joe Riives in the “99” Trench and Trench Lake areas. 1179785 Ontario Ltd. completed four new trenches near the Alcona shaft in August 2003. The trenches were dug using a Kanats T-150 tracked excavator and the exposures were then washed with a Wajax portable fire pump. Trenching exposed a complex series of foliated volcanic rocks, quartz porphyry and numerous sulphide bearing quartz veins. Minor chalcopyrite, pyrite and galena was noted in the veins and to a lesser extent the adjacent wallrocks. Two trenches were dug on the Central Vein immediately southeast of the shaft, and two trenches exposed the Number 1 and Number 2 veins immediately northwest of the shaft. All trenches encountered mineralized veining and sheared mineralized host rocks with analytical results in the range of 0.015 g Au/t (trace oz Au/T) to 5.74 g/t (0.17 oz/T). A total of 23 samples including a combination of channel and grab samples of bedrock were taken during the program.

The 1999 and 2000 trenching by Joe Riives opened up historic trenches discovered in the course of prospecting the current claims. Approximately 200 grab samples have been taken by several parties from various parts of the property including the Alcona area with analytical results in the range of 0.003 g Au/t (trace oz Au/T) to 178.15 g/t (5.2 oz/T). No drilling has been completed in these areas.

The 2003 Alcona Trenches were mapped in detail and marked for sampling by John Wakeford, P.Geo, the geological consultant for the Optionor. Similarly there are no detailed maps of the 1988-1990 trenches in the same area. All of the marked sites were sampled using a portable masonry saw with diamond cutting blades. The sample records are kept in duplicate in a field notebook and a numbered sample book. Two numbered tags were then placed inside the sample bags. These were submitted to the Accurassay Laboratories in Thunder Bay, Ontario for gold and other analyses.

Sample preparation at the various laboratories was done according to standard industry practice by crushing, splitting and pulverizing the core or rock samples to obtain pulps for assay and/or geochemical analyses. Gold determinations were made for the most part using one assay ton portion fire assays with atomic absorption finish (“FA+AA”). A rigorous series of in-laboratory duplicate, reference and blank sample analyses were carried out. One MPH sample was tested for 34 elements by aqua-regia acid digestion and conventional ICP-AES analysis.

MPH is unable to comment on sample security other than for those samples collected by Mr. Coates in September 2002 in connection with the predecessor report. The 6 grab samples were taken by MPH from outcrop, and were continuously in the possession of Mr. Coates from collection in the field until delivery to the laboratory. MPH was given full and unrestricted access to the property, and project database.

To date there are no known records of modern multidisciplinary exploration work outside of the mine area. Even the showings unearthed by Joe Riives could be further opened up and more systematically sampled by channel rather than grab sampling. It is therefore apparent that the New Millennium Property has significant untested exploration potential that may be readily evaluated by as yet untried modern methods. The favourable location of the property vis-à-vis accessibility and exploration expertise should allow such work to be completed inexpensively by Canadian standards.  

17.01.11 16:40

1764 Postings, 5081 Tage HOTSTOCK TRAD.NWTT has WORLDWIDE exposure! Investors fr

Important aspects to note:

NWTT has WORLDWIDE exposure! Investors from the Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, Austria, and Brazil are all involved and spreading the word. We have increased in boardmarks here by more than 90 since the beginning of trading Friday.

- NWTT has already completed a reverse merger with Bermal Contracting Ltd.

- Completed a merger with a gold mining company with a possible $2 Billion in reserves.

- Historical data shows there is silver as well!

- A vast # of unpaid promoters have just gotten involved. This exposure was born on the wings of Birdgangstocks.com and since the massive interest, and their promotional outreach program, many other companies have gotten involved in awareness.

- Decided to get involved in the buyback of shares.

- expected to make a move to the OTCQB status tier.

- NWTT has 3 more merger candidates on the line. An industrial paint company, a gold mining corporation, and a green energy company.

- Bermal recently retired 600,000,000 shares back to the NWTT treasury to be used in the gold mining merger to stave off dillution.

- CEO of gold miining company has stated that it is NI 43-101 compliant, and that all necessary historical data will be made available in the very near future.

I don't know why, but for some reason I have to disagree with the thought of dropping lower tomorrow. NWTT in my view, with so many serious aspects coming forth will be trading at least .001-.002 tomorrow. Possibility of a .002 break tomorrow is in the cards.

All of these aspects and you think it could drop to the price it was at during a time where there were 0 business plans, projects, or hope? Not a chance! .0003 is a forgotten memory. .05+ if this is done correctly.  

17.01.11 17:06

1764 Postings, 5081 Tage HOTSTOCK TRAD.RT: chart vom freitag.

fleigt morgen einfach nur weg. glückwunsch allen investieren. 6 im lotto ist das wer hier schon dabei ist. einfach hammer.

17.01.11 17:15

712 Postings, 4939 Tage Monchi1080Aktuelle ISIN ?

wer hat die zur Verfügung ?  

17.01.11 17:17

1764 Postings, 5081 Tage HOTSTOCK TRAD.ISIN: US62948J1034 Symbol: NWTT

17.01.11 17:19

712 Postings, 4939 Tage Monchi1080THX

Handel nicht möglich ! ?  Fehlermeldung von meiner Bank ...  

17.01.11 17:21

712 Postings, 4939 Tage Monchi1080ahh logo

fehler gefunden  

17.01.11 17:22

1764 Postings, 5081 Tage HOTSTOCK TRAD.heute ist usa geschlossen. aber je nach bank muss

man anrufen um sie frei schalten zu lassen. bin bei flatex da geht es.  

17.01.11 17:25

230 Postings, 4943 Tage KarlSasStrong Buy by Barchart.com - No. 4 bei DD Machine

17.01.11 17:30

1764 Postings, 5081 Tage HOTSTOCK TRAD.KarlSas:so ist es. us IHUB dreht durch 100 tausend

e klicken seit tagen NWTT und müssen morgen akaufen. das wird eine bombe.  

18.01.11 07:39

1764 Postings, 5081 Tage HOTSTOCK TRAD.chart:

Angehängte Grafik:
nwtt_chart-.png (verkleinert auf 72%) vergrößern
nwtt_chart-.png

18.01.11 09:24

1764 Postings, 5081 Tage HOTSTOCK TRAD.gestern über 200000 besuche im nwtt rhread ihub.

meist gesuchte, meist gepostst. im ihub gibt es seit tagen nur noch NWTT und die merger news kurz vor börsenschluss am freitag. das wird heute ein wirklicher monster run. selbst wenn man solch einen penny stock nicht kaufen will, sollte man heute ab 15:30 am real time chart dabei sein. das wird der beweis, was im penny bereich alles möglich ist wenn die richtigen news zum richtigen zeitpunkt kommen und ein hype um eine aktie im ihub nur so ausufert, das die admins schon eine warnung auf dem NWTT board raus geben müssen. am WE 0,5 mio. klicks. und nur eine hand voll konnten freitag noch kaufen. was heute passieren wird, dürfte klar sein. wird ein richtiger monster run. RT: ab 15:30 uhr.

18.01.11 09:40

1764 Postings, 5081 Tage HOTSTOCK TRAD.börse online: die merger news auf deutsch

Pressemitteilung / PenStox.de: NW Tech Capital (NWTT) bringt Fusion mit kanadischem Goldförderungsunternehmen zum Abschluss
DJ Pressemitteilung / PenStox.de: NW Tech Capital (NWTT) bringt Fusion mit kanadischem Goldförderungsunternehmen zum Abschluss

âEUR<(Dies ist eine Mitteilung von PenStox.de. Für den Inhalt ist ausschließlich PenStox.de verantwortlich)

NW Tech Capital (NWTT) bringt Fusion mit kanadischem Goldförderungsunternehmen zum Abschluss

HENDERSON, NEVADA - 17.Januar 2011 - NW Tech Capital Inc. (PINK SHEETS: NWTT) (http://www.nwtechcapital.com) freut sich bekannt zu geben, dass die Fusion 7662491Canada Incorporated (Canada Corp.) zum Abschluss gebracht wurde.

Die Fusion zwischen den beiden Unternehmen ist nun abgeschlossen und NWTT freut sich Canada Corp. als sein Tochterunternehmen zu haben. Das lizenzierte Grundstück von Canada Corp. liegt günstig entlang eines hochwertigen Goldgürtels, der Gold von hoher Qualität enthält. Das Grundstück ist strategisch optimal innerhalb eines Gebiets mit gut belegten, historischen und gegenwärtigen Anzeichen von Gold platziert. Die bisherigen Explorationsarbeiten am Grundstück belegten, dass Gold auf dem Anwesen vorhanden ist und das Unternehmen fährt daher mit der Explorationsphase fort.

NWTT beabsichtigt durch die Fusion mit Canada Corp. einen Einstieg in den kanadischen Bergbausektor sowie eine Steigerung des Unternehmenswerts für seine Aktionäre. Beide Unternehmen freuen sich auf eine lange Zusammenarbeit und NWTT wird die Öffentlichkeit im Hinblick auf das Tochterunternehmen über alle Entwicklungen informieren.

Das Unternehmen plant zwischen dem 14. Januar (dem Tag der Veröffentlichung dieser Pressemitteilung) und Anfang nächster Woche eine Topografie des Explorationsstandorts auf die OTC-Markets-Website zu stellen sowie alle weiteren Informationen, die im Bezug auf diese Fusion von Belang sind.

Weiter Unternehmensmeldungen und -ereignisse: Das Silber-Abbau-Projekt in Britisch Kolumbien, Kanada, ist noch immer im Gange. Die Fusion mit dem Öko-Beleuchtungs- sowie dem Malerunternehmen ist nach wie vor aktiv im Gespräch, das Unternehmen sucht jedoch nach dem geeignetsten Kandidaten, so dass seine Aktionärsbasis bestmöglich davon profitieren kann.

Es werden in Kürze weitere Einzelheiten bekannt gegeben.  

18.01.11 13:56

1764 Postings, 5081 Tage HOTSTOCK TRAD.usa wacht auf. bestimmt 100% up gap zum start

interesse ist riesig in übersee  

18.01.11 15:22

1764 Postings, 5081 Tage HOTSTOCK TRAD.schon 0,0006x0,0007 1mm bis 0,001 gleich gehts los

18.01.11 15:22

1764 Postings, 5081 Tage HOTSTOCK TRAD.50% gap: achtung MERGER news sind raus.

Seite:
| 2 | 3 | 4  
   Antwort einfügen - nach oben