neuester Beitrag: 28.04.10 09:18
eröffnet am: 16.02.06 20:54 von: Solarparc Anzahl Beiträge: 1744
neuester Beitrag: 28.04.10 09:18 von: louisaner Leser gesamt: 198416
davon Heute: 42
bewertet mit 30 Sternen

Seite: 1 | ... | 61 | 62 | 63 |
| 65 | 66 | 67 | ... | 70   

28.11.06 17:58

54 Postings, 6620 Tage ZackiWunderbar -20% o. T.

29.11.06 12:54

4849 Postings, 6968 Tage SolarparcWirklich?

http://ragingbull.quote.com/mboard/boards.cgi?board=CKEI&read=8324

By: theraveninexile  
28 Nov 2006, 12:43 PM EST
Msg. 8324 of 8327
(This msg. is a reply to 8323 by elcheepo1.)
Jump to msg. #  
elcheepo,

I think if you try really hard you can figure out why he continues to post here. It's not exactly rocket science.

We all know what happens whenever the company begins releasing the mid-Winter figures. This thing will sky-rocket as long as those months follow suite of the past months with increases in revenues well over 100% and generally in the 150% range. The company is on track to pull in between $10 and $15 million in revenue by the end of the fiscal year. Currently the market cap for Clickable Enterprises is a paultry $1.3 million dollars. When a PR comes out that a $1.3M mkt cap company just did $10M++ in revenue every creepy little stock alert organization out there will barrage the net with the information and for 3 glorious days the stock price will soar to ridiculous heights in spite of the fact that the profit margins may be very small if any at all.

One who continually posts negative sentiment about a company which he claims to have no interest in definitely has interest and that interest is to take as many shares possible from people without foresight at lowest possible price.

Although I hold a lot of shares and do continue to add to my pile I refuse to play that sort of game because I'm just not that sort of person. Granted it costs me money in the long run but I would rather make my decision to buy at a given point rather than artificially inducing dissent with other investors just so I can scoop up a few extra shares at the expense of others induced weakness.

When I have sold out of a company that I believe either no longer holds any more potential or is a lost cause I do not spend my time trying to save the remaining and new investors from folly. I move on to my next project and leave them to their own devices. They are all grown ups and don't need someone like me to tell them that in my opinion it is time to move on. At any rate wise doesn't strike me as the altruistic type in tone or manner anyhow. He comes here to berate the board members here who see value in a growing company with ever increasing revenues.

I see a lot of potential for Clickable Oil both short and long term. They have a good business model but it requires huge volume business to be profitable. They are making great strides in accomplishing this but at times it's painful to watch it stumbling about like a toddler, crashing into coffee tables and nosediving onto the carpet here and there. It's getting stronger every day though as evidenced by ever increasing volume of gallons sold and revenues coming in. As long as expansion continues eventually these days will be gone, no longer bumping into the coffee table but running around the block saying "Look at me!!!!"

IMHO
http://ragingbull.quote.com/mboard/boards.cgi?board=CKEI&read=8324

29.11.06 13:48

4849 Postings, 6968 Tage SolarparcHeute höher oder tiefer?

http://66.201.236.134/export/level2.jsp?symbol=ckei

Aktuell siehts so aus:

Bid:
PERT 0.0029
SBSH 0.0026
UBSS 0.0023

Ask:
PERT 0.0039
SBSH 0.0032
UBSS 0.0036

Wir könnten also über der Marke von 0,003 starten.
Hoffentlich kommen bis Freitag noch die aktuellen
Quartalsergebnisse... http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=CKEI.PK

30.11.06 11:31

1252 Postings, 6736 Tage DR.Carredas Einzige

was den Kurs wirklich in die Höhe treiben könnte, wäre die Rückkehr OTCBB, um das Vertrauen der Anleger zurück zugewinnen.  

30.11.06 15:21

4849 Postings, 6968 Tage SolarparcNews!

Clickable Enterprises Announces the Debut of Its New Enhanced Website
Thursday November 30, 9:08 am ET

LARCHMONT, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Clickable Enterprises, Inc. (OTCBB:CKEI - News), the first Internet-based home heating oil company, announced today that it launched its new enhanced website designed to streamline the ordering process, providing consumers with easy and immediate access to all the heating oil services that the company offers.

The website, www.clickableoil.com, now features fast and easy navigation including an automatic savings calculator, direct links to delivery and service plans, and a one-click purchasing option that displays competitive pricing based on the consumer's zip code, allowing the company to maximize margins in specific geographical areas.

"We are excited about the opportunity to provide our customers with an advanced on-line ordering experience," said Nicholas Cirillo, Jr., president of Clickable Enterprises. Cirillo continued, "We expect that these improvements and upgrades to our website will shape our Internet advertising campaign, making it more effective and ultimately drive new revenue for our shareholders."

Clickable Enterprises is committed to providing low-cost and efficient heating oil services, as it continues to grow along the East Coast through marketing efforts, including its sponsorship agreement with Google, Inc. (NASDAQ:GOOG - News), the world's largest Internet search engine, promotions and acquisitions.

About Clickable Enterprises, Inc.

Clickable Enterprises, through its wholly owned subsidiary, ClickableOil.com, Inc., is the first Internet-based home heating oil company to offer customers affordable home heating oil and related services. Based in Larchmont, New York, ClickableOil.com specializes in price control, risk management and product positioning, leaving the oil delivery and services to specially chosen vendors. The company currently operates in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Connecticut, and has a license to operate in Maryland. For more information visit www.clickableoil.com.

This release and oral statements made from time to time by the Company's representatives concerning the same subject matter may contain "forward looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements can be identified by introductory words such as "expects," "plans," "intends," "believes," "will," "estimates," "forecasts," "projects" or words of similar meaning, and by the fact that they do not relate strictly to historical or current facts. Many factors may cause actual results to differ from forward-looking statements, including inaccurate assumptions and a broad variety of risks and uncertainties, some of which are known and others of which are not. Known risks and uncertainties include those identified from time to time in the reports filed by the Company with the Securities and Exchange Commission, which should be considered together with any forward looking statement. No forward looking statement is a guarantee of future results or events, and one should avoid placing undue reliance on such statements.

For Clickable Enterprises, Inc.
Larry Fortune, 949-916-2942
larryfortune@consultant.com
http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/061130/20061130005102.html?.v=1´

30.11.06 15:57

134 Postings, 6669 Tage Agelordund was ist da so toll dran?

hauptsache news....sollen mal lieber wichtige news posten nicht so ein schmarn  

30.11.06 17:34

708 Postings, 6722 Tage GK1968Die News

haben nicht gebracht  

30.11.06 17:53

54 Postings, 6620 Tage Zackidie wissen nicht mehr weiter o. T.

01.12.06 13:00

4849 Postings, 6968 Tage SolarparcKaltfrontvorhersagen

Ölpreise im Plus

Hintergrund des Ölpreisanstiegs waren die Kaltfrontvorhersagen verschiedener Wetterdienste im Nordosten der USA. So rechnen Meteorologen für die nächsten Wochen zunehmend mit einem Wintereinbruch. Die USA sind der größte Heizölverbraucher der Welt.

--> Na dann wird Clickable wohl ab Dezember ordentlich zu tun haben ;-)
   Hoffentlich hält das kalte Wetter in den USA bis März oder April,
   damit die Kassen bei Clickable schön lange klingeln und wir die
   10 Millionen Dollar Umsatz vielleicht sogar noch übertreffen ;-)  

01.12.06 13:04

1894 Postings, 6725 Tage Fintelwuselwixder Wald

Ich gehe durch den dunklen Wald,
ich pfeife laut, dann ist's nicht kalt!  

01.12.06 15:05

4849 Postings, 6968 Tage SolarparcBoden bei 0,003 Dollar?

CKEI scheint bei 0,003 Dollar einen
Boden zu bilden! Heute werden wir
wohl wieder ÜBER dieser Marke eröffnen.
Wenn die 0,003 halten, dann könnte der
Weg nach oben frei sein bis 0,005.
Knacken wir diese, könnten wir abheben
in Richtung 0,01! Das wären vom aktuellen
Niveau aus +200%!!! Die nehme ich gerne ;-)

Angehängte Grafik:
CKEI.gif
CKEI.gif

04.12.06 14:22

4849 Postings, 6968 Tage SolarparcDer Chart

Schaffen wir diese Woche
noch die 0,005? Sieht fast danach aus ;-)

Angehängte Grafik:
CKEI.gif
CKEI.gif

04.12.06 14:27

211 Postings, 6737 Tage LuckyAkiCKEI handelbar bis 18.12.?

Hallo. War länger nicht dabei und wundere mich jetzt über die Nachricht, dass CKEI in D nur bis 18.12. handelbar ist.
Hat das was mit den Pinksheets zu tun?
Sorry, falls das schon mal besprochen wurde...  ;o)  

05.12.06 07:24

54 Postings, 6725 Tage Nogaro..

ist clickable noch pink? in der USA sind sie doch jetzt wieder handelbar?  

05.12.06 15:44

4849 Postings, 6968 Tage SolarparcWer ist noch drin?

Ist jemand von euch noch in CKEI
investiert? Sollten wir aussteigen
oder nachkaufen? Was meint ihr?  

05.12.06 15:52

303 Postings, 6741 Tage midyich bin ..........

.......noch drin und werde sicher noch den winter ausharren!  

05.12.06 15:59

1252 Postings, 6736 Tage DR.CarreAuf keinen Fall austeigen

Clickable hält sich wacker und die Wintermonate stehen vor der Tür, vielleicht veröffentlichen sie ja noch neueste Zahlen oder präsentieren das fehlende >Filling
dann zurück OTCBB. Die Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt. Ich bleibe auf jeden Fall investiert bis April 2007, vielleicht Kauf ich noch welche nach. Wenn Clickable so weiter steigt dann
sehen wir noch die 0,01. Es bleibt auf jeden Fall spannend.Solarparc habe meine Axia inzwischen
aufgegeben, Glaube Jeff kein Wort mehr.Bin jetzt in PAIM gut investiert  

05.12.06 16:48

6409 Postings, 6593 Tage Ohio@ Dr. care

da ist aber nicht nur Clickable , da gibt es noch jede menge solcher aktien
Avalon, Greater, Terax , Texola , Ona  usw. usw.
das Problem ist doch zur Zeit, das der ÖLpreis unten ist und zu viel Öl produziert wird ..

was wir brauchen ist einen neuen Krisenherd ... so einen Ölproducer der sich weigert Öl zu verkaufen .. damit das Öl knapp wird un der Ölpreis nach oben  geht .. dann gehen die aktien auch rasant nach oben  ...

was glaubst du wohl warum unser "bester Freund aller Zeiten" :-(  Diktator von Gottes Gnaden  > Bush einen Krieg angefangen hat ?

05.12.06 17:30

1894 Postings, 6725 Tage Fintelwuselwix@solarparc

bin auch noch dabei (leider). Nachkaufen werde ich nicht mehr, habe den Glauben an diese Firma vollends verloren. Verkaufen lohnt sich allerdings auch nicht mehr, da meine Investition quasi nur noch die Verkaufsgebühren deckt. Also bleibt nur eines (für mich): Kohle innerlich abschreiben (was ich schon getan habe), Teile liegenlassen und auf ein Wunder hoffen. Glaube allerdings, daß ich eher im Lotto gewinne, und dabei spiele ich gar kein lotto, als hier nochmal meinen Kaufkurs wiederzusehen.  

05.12.06 17:49

13 Postings, 6537 Tage aussiefunSo ist es

dem Beitrag von Fintelwuselwix kann im mich nur 1 zu 1 anschließen! Depotleiche! Dabei klang alles mal so hoffnungsvoll.  

06.12.06 10:24

423 Postings, 7439 Tage DieterDWas ist besser ?

1/4 drin oder 1/4 draussen ??
Antwort: 1/4 draussen, denn man ist noch 3/4 drin.  

06.12.06 10:38

4849 Postings, 6968 Tage SolarparcDie Frage ist:

Die Frage ist: Steigt CKEI weiter oder fällt sie wieder?

Wenn ich wüsste, ob CKEI nochmal Richtung 0,001 fällt,
würde ich jetzt meinen Restanteil verkaufen und dann
zu tieferen Preisen nochmal einsteigen. Immerhin stehen
wir aktuell wieder bei 0,004. Habe damals nochmal zu
0,004 nachgekauft. Und als CKEI bei 0,001 stand, dachte
ich mir: Scheiße! DAS Geld ist auch noch weg! Aber jetzt
ist CKEI zurück gekommen. Weiß nicht: Soll ich jetzt
wieder verkaufen und die Kohle sichern?

Mmh...
Werde es wohl so machen: Eienn Teil verkaufe ich jetzt
und einen anderen Teil lasse ich drinnen. SOllte CKEI
noch höher steigen, toll! Sollte CKEI falen, dann habe
ich wenigstens Cash zum nachkaufen ;-) Was meint ihr?  

06.12.06 10:50

423 Postings, 7439 Tage DieterDIch würde 1/4 rausnehmen

dann hast du cash
ich warte noch diesen Monat ab und hoffe auf die Rückkehr zur OTC. Dann knallt es !!
Dies lasse ich mir nicht entgehen.
Ich glaube einfach fest an CKEI und auf das Weihnachtsgeschenk (18.12.06)  

06.12.06 11:05

4849 Postings, 6968 Tage SolarparcSo mach ich es

Werde heute Abend wohl
zwei Drittel zu 0,0044
verkaufen. Ein Drittel
stecke ich in Axia, ein
Drittel behalte ich als
Cash zum Nachkaufen, falls
CKEI doch noch pleite gehen
sollte...  

06.12.06 16:03

1252 Postings, 6736 Tage DR.Carreich mach es

wie Dieter D., behalte und warte, der Winter kommt bestimmt.Verkaufe jetzt nicht. Ich glaube die Clickabler  haben gelernt, wenn Sie weiter keine neuen Aktienpakete auf den Markt schmeissen,wird der Kurs langsam aber sicher weiter steigen. Ich bleibe auf jeden Fall dabei, habe Zeit und kann warten.  

Seite: 1 | ... | 61 | 62 | 63 |
| 65 | 66 | 67 | ... | 70   
   Antwort einfügen - nach oben