Bobby333 : *Akt. Kurs $0,04* ---- * Kursziel laut CEO $1,00 *
About North West Oil Group (formerly Nord Oil International): North West Oil Group is a non-reporting, publicly traded Oil & Gas company trading under the ticker symbol NWOG on the U.S. Pinksheets market.
Einige Punkte aus der Pressekonferenz mit der Unternehmensführung, die den Kurs positiv beeinflussen könnten, in naher Zukunft.
1. BUYBACK program: 30 mln. $ were repurchased already. The program is going on.
2. "Now we are training all necessary documents for raising the company status and going from Pink Sheets to the NASDAQ BB, American Stock Exchange or AIM," says Mr. Malyshev, the President of NWOG Inc.
3. Estimated potential future stock price: by September 2007 - 0.30$; by the end of the year - 1$ based on newly Audited Financial Statement and recent and future developments of the Company.
4 Current production: 876,000 barrels per year. "We plan to increase this number by 438,000 barrels. So in general it will be 1,314,000 barrels," says Mr. Malyshev.
8. Potential buyout price of NWOG Inc. is 100 mln. $
9. Middle East deals: Syria: "We are going to start with preparing of the Agreement with the Government before the end of the summer." Algeria (not Lybia, it was a mistake): "This deal is on the docket with one of the most significant Russian state oil companies," says Mr. Malyshev.
11. The merger (Saratov): Mr. Malyshev says: "We plan to close this deal within 2 months. We can't identify now our partner, because we have signed the Confidentiality Agreement."
NWOG Negotiate for Merger
The Development of the Refinery Project in Syria
Signing of MOU in Respect of Cooperation With One of the Most Significant Russian Oil Companies on Libyan Territory