eröffnet am: 17.10.09 20:08 von: nullkommanix Anzahl Beiträge: 1692
neuester Beitrag: 03.08.23 12:43 von: Tenpence Leser gesamt: 482689
davon Heute: 80
bewertet mit 6 Sternen

Seite: 1 | ... | 6 | 7 | 8 |
| 10 | 11 | 12 | ... | 68   

14.11.16 14:35

134 Postings, 2796 Tage LuckyLuck_Komisch

Also bei mir (flatex) klappt es ohne Probleme.  

14.11.16 16:13

12230 Postings, 3143 Tage ubsb55Klippenkuckuck

Hast du die Aktie schon mal gekauft oder verkauft?.Geh in die Orderübersicht und klicke die Aktie an, dann geh auf " außerbörslich". Entweder sie geben dir einen Preis vor, oder du setzt einfach eine limmitierte Order. Die wird wahrscheinlich ausgeführt, auch wenn in dem Feld Rechts Oben kein Wert erscheint. Ich hab es so gemacht.  

14.11.16 17:36

152 Postings, 4161 Tage KlippenkuckuckHat geklappt

Hat eine Stunde später wieder wie gewohnt funktioniert. Manchmal ist anscheinend der Wurm drin.  

15.11.16 10:08

969 Postings, 4088 Tage gibbywestgermanyDer Rumpel

könnte doch recht haben. Das erklärt auch, warum Nak mit den anderen Goldminen nicht gemeinsam abgestürzt ist. Der Myron Ebell ist ebenso wie Donald selbst Leugner des Klimawandels, beide wollen die Umweltbehörde bzw. das Pariser Klimaabkommen abschaffen. Von daher ist es durchaus möglich, dass Nak in nicht allzu ferner Zukunft, zumal in einer strukturschwachen Region, die erforderliche Genehmigung über den Kopf anderer Behörden bzw. der Gegner des Projekts hinweg erhält. Einfacher sind Arbeitsplätze sind nicht zu schaffen und das ist ja eines der Hauptziele von Donald neben der Verbesserung der Infrastruktur.  

15.11.16 12:22

454 Postings, 5103 Tage rumpelofenDer Ebell ist schon ein gewaltiger

Schwachapfel!
Naja...mir solls recht sein...solange er die EPA führt oder evtl. sogar Umweltminister wird...
und Dynasty eine schnelle Genehmigung erhält.

Donald Trump holt Myron Ebell als Umweltfachmann
Myron Ebell soll Donald Trumps Fachmann für Umweltpolitik werden. Der Leugner des Klimawandels setzt auf fossile Brennstoffe und will...

15.11.16 12:30

454 Postings, 5103 Tage rumpelofenEbell zu Dynasty....

"I am writing to voice my strong opposition to the EPA’s draft watershed assessment for the vast Bristol Bay region of Alaska because it sets a dangerous precedent, is wholly unnecessary, and relies on dubious source material from biased anti-mining organizations and scientists that recently admitted to falsifying reports submitted in legal proceedings," reads

15.11.16 12:42

454 Postings, 5103 Tage rumpelofenLeute, glaubt es mir...wir haben den JACK-POT!

June 4, 2013

The Honorable Bob Perciasepe Administrator U.S. Environmental Protection Agency 1200 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W. Washington, DC 20460

Dear Administrator Perciasepe:  

We, the undersigned coalition of taxpayer groups and non-partisan policy organizations from across the country write in opposition to the proposal that the EPA take the unprecedented action of preemptively prohibiting the development of a copper mine in Southwest Alaska (AKA Pebble Mine) before the project has even had the chance to go through the permitting process. New studies show that development of Pebble Mine would result in significant job creation and would generate much needed revenue for state coffers, both in Alaska and the lower 48. President Obama has talked about the need to create high-paying jobs and grow the economy. Development of Pebble Mine would accomplish both. As such, it is imperative that this important project be given a fair hearing.  

Over the past several years, environmental lobbying organizations have written to the EPA seeking action to study or to stop the development of Pebble Mine in Southwest Alaska, which would be located on state land designated for mining. In response to these requests, the EPA has undertaken a “watershed assessment” of the Bristol Bay region (the Bristol Bay Assessment). This unprecedented action, which is an “extra regulatory” process, is especially odd given that the Pebble Partnership has yet to formally apply for any permits to construct a mine or enter the NEPA process.  Simply put, the EPA’s watershed assessment is an ecological risk analysis of a hypothetical mine that has no basis in reality.  

The EPA’s risk assessment of a hypothetical mine – a mine that, as invented by the EPA could never be permitted today -- predicts negative consequences if the hypothetical mine is built. This whole exercise has been unnecessary and unhelpful. Pebble Partnership has invested over $150 million already in developing environmental baseline data and has stated that the project will not move forward if it cannot be built in a way  that meets the most stringent environmental standards and protects the local fishery. The baseline data extensively compiled was virtually ignored by the EPA in creating its assessment.

Our practical concern with the EPA exercise now is the unfair manner in which the agency is conducting its most recent public comments and peer review. The public comment period and peer review of the latest draft of  the Bristol Bay Assessment are being conducted concurrently.  This means that the peer reviewers will not see the public comments before they give the Agency their assessment. In the last peer review process, where peer reviewers actually held a public comment session, significant flaws in the EPA’s science were found — science upon which they may base future decisions. This is not only unfair to parties currently involved in this issue, but also discourages future mining projects and prohibits the creation of jobs.  

In addition, the EPA has admitted to cherry picking scientific studies that support its conclusions that the mine will cause environmental damage and sending those studies out for peer review.  Many of these studies were produced by known and sometimes outspoken critics of mining (Kuipers, Earth Works, Woody, and others). As previously stated, special credence was given to these environmental groups and the environmental baseline data compiled by the Pebble Partnership was ignored. This is not science.  It is bias and it is unacceptable in a report that is portrayed as a scientific document used for future decision-making.  

Making matters worse, the actions undertaken by the EPA threaten the creation of thousands of well-paying, private sector jobs in an economic sector that is starved for gainful employment. In fact, studies have shown  that the initial construction stages of the mine would create over 4,000 jobs. When completed, Pebble Mine would generate another 3,000 jobs paying an average of $80,000 per year. Not only will jobs be created in Alaska, Pebble Mine would support up to 11,000 jobs in the lower 48 states. The EPA’s present course of actions threatens to kill these jobs  before they are even created, or create a false pretense to do so in the future.  

Premature judgment and action by the EPA is cause for great concern, not just in Alaska, but across the country. Interested stakeholders should be able to gather information about the potential risks of a mining plan, the potential economic effects, and the true risks of mining development near their communities once an actual plan has been proposed.  

Additionally, the agency should separate the public comment process from the peer review so that the peer reviewers have a chance to see the public comments before rendering its opinion to the Agency.  Given that no permit application has been submitted, there should be no rush to complete this scientific inquiry.

We appreciate your consideration.

Signed:  

Nathan Mehrens President, Americans for Limited Government

James Valvo Director of Policy, Americans for Prosperity  

Nansen Malin State Director, AFP-Washington State

Grover Norquist President, Americans for Tax Reform

Jim Waters,  President, Bluegrass Institute for Public Policy

Peter J. Nelson Director of Public Policy, Center of the American Experiment

Fred Smith President, Competitive Enterprise Institute  

Michael Quinn Sullivan, President, Empower Texans

Myron Ebell Executive Director, Freedom Action

Jonathan Bechtle CEO, Freedom Foundation

Benita Dodd Vice President, Georgia Public Policy Foundation

Mike Needham Chief Executive Officer, Heritage Action for America

Wayne Hoffman Executive Director, Idaho Freedom Foundation

Daniel Simmons Director of Regulatory & State Affairs, Institute for Energy Research

Jon Sanders Director of Regulatory Studies, The John Lo  

15.11.16 12:51

454 Postings, 5103 Tage rumpelofenSchaut her...der Ebell hat dies unterschrieben!

15.11.16 12:59

454 Postings, 5103 Tage rumpelofenIch lass mir dann ein Tatoo auf den Arsch stechen.

mit Myron Ebell drauf und 3 Herzchen....lol

Meet Myron Ebell, the Climate Contrarian Leading Trump's EPA Transition | Climate of Doubt | FRONTLINE | PBS
President-elect Donald Trump has turned to a leading contrarian of the scientific consensus on global warming to lead his EPA transition team.

15.11.16 13:30

454 Postings, 5103 Tage rumpelofenDie Jahrhundert-Chance!...bin auf 24 K

15.11.16 14:02

134 Postings, 2796 Tage LuckyLuck_Mutig

Mutig. Leider sind die oberen beiden Berichte aus dem Jahr 2013 und diese Leute interessiert ihr Geschwätz von gestern nicht. Aber bei solchen Themen spielen da immer auch viel Emotionen mit rein und wenn Herr Ebell immernoch schlechte Erinnerungen die EPA von damals hat, dann kann es hier sehr schnell zu einer Buddelerlaubnis kommen.  

15.11.16 14:13

454 Postings, 5103 Tage rumpelofenDickinson...der Dynasty CEO, hat

15.11.16 14:24

134 Postings, 2796 Tage LuckyLuck_Hm

aber ein bisschen mehr als 4725 € hätte ich jetzt schon erwartet...  

15.11.16 17:17

149 Postings, 2802 Tage joe medo2@Lucky..Hm

Schau mal nach Toronto. Heute bis jetzt schon schlappe 693.000!  

15.11.16 17:19
Bei Tradegate schon 0.99 Euro. Eventuell verlassen wir diese Woche noch den Pennystock Bereich. Toronto liegt auch mit knapp 14% im Plus.
Stocke trotzdem erst wieder auf wenn die Personalien im Trump Kabinett wasserfest sind. Bei dem Tempo was hier abgeht muss ich bestimmt zu 3.50 im Januar nachlegen  ;-)  

15.11.16 17:21

134 Postings, 2796 Tage LuckyLuck_joe

ich habe mich auf #212 bezogen und meinte die aktien die der ceo gekauft hat. das war nur eine positition über umgerechnet 4725 €.

ja derzeit kennt die aktie kein halten mehr. 23% gerade NASDAQ  

15.11.16 18:15

454 Postings, 5103 Tage rumpelofen1,18 US....

15.11.16 18:22

134 Postings, 2796 Tage LuckyLuck_rumpelofen

sehr sauber aufgestockt. Gratulation ;)  

15.11.16 18:35

152 Postings, 4161 Tage KlippenkuckuckEinfach nur heftig

Und das scheinbar ohne handfeste Nachrichten. Nur im Glauben daran das es Herr Ebell schon richten wird. Sollte das Ding hier wirklich auf 40 gehen wird nicht nur der Name Ebell per Tattoo verewigt, dann kommt Rumpelofen hinzu ;-)  

15.11.16 19:04

149 Postings, 2802 Tage joe medo2Tattoo

Wenn schon, dann bitte in Abwandlung des amerikanischen Slogans: vom Tellerwäscher zum Mllionär.......durch rumpelofen zum Millionär.
Die Beiträge von rumpelofen haben mich auch vor einiger Zeit bei meiner Entscheidung  zum Halten bestärkt.  

15.11.16 19:59

454 Postings, 5103 Tage rumpelofenDynasty Kurs...real time

15.11.16 20:33

12230 Postings, 3143 Tage ubsb55Tja

da hab ich ein langes Gesicht gemacht, wegen dem Goldpreis. Jetzt hab ich Dynasty, Canadian Zeolite, Marapharm und seit Freitag MGX Minerals. Ich weiß , ist off Topic, aber den letzten Wert würde ich mal auf die Watch setzten.

http://rockstone-research.de/index.php/de/...in-Kuerze-betriebsbereit  

15.11.16 22:01

152 Postings, 4161 Tage KlippenkuckuckGestört aber geil

+ 35% in Toronto und bei Tradegate fast 40. Haltet die Schlüppies fest und lasst euch von der Gier nicht überrollen. Der Kram hier kann auch beim Totalverlust enden anstatt im Haus am See.  

15.11.16 22:40

454 Postings, 5103 Tage rumpelofenHab den Amis auf Investors hub mal bescheidgegeben

Seite: 1 | ... | 6 | 7 | 8 |
| 10 | 11 | 12 | ... | 68   
   Antwort einfügen - nach oben