... es geht tatsächlich weiter!!

Seite 1 von 1
neuester Beitrag: 17.03.20 13:45
eröffnet am: 16.02.20 08:42 von: Chalker Anzahl Beiträge: 11
neuester Beitrag: 17.03.20 13:45 von: Chalker Leser gesamt: 953
davon Heute: 1
bewertet mit 0 Sternen

16.02.20 08:42

148 Postings, 1323 Tage Chalker... es geht tatsächlich weiter!!

We've now relisted, got approval for the name change, closed the financing, got Exchange approval for the new company, completed the broker DAPs, and completed the amalgamation. We're now ready to begin trading again next week, the Exchange will just need to sign off for commencement on Tuesday (Monday is a public holiday).

Been a lot of work getting this far so i'm looking forward to just building a mine now. We've got drilling and geophysics starting in the next 2 weeks, and then tunnel construction and process plant building. Should hopefully have lots of news to push those shares.

Best Regards
--------------------------------------------------
James Walker | Chief Executive Officer | Ares Strategic Mining

1001 - 409 Granville Street | Vancouver, BC | V6C 1T2  

20.02.20 14:59

148 Postings, 1323 Tage ChalkerNews...

Vancouver, British Columbia ? February 20th, 2020. ARES STRATEGIC MINING INC. (?Ares? or the ?Company?) (TSX-V: Ares) (FRANKFURT: N8I) today announced that, further to its news releases of April 3, 2019, October 11, 2019, January 29, 2020 and February 10, 2020, it completed the acquisition of 100% of the Lost Sheep Fluorspar Mine from American Strategic Minerals Inc. (?ASM?), a private British Columbia company.

The acquisition was structured as a three-cornered amalgamation (the ?Transaction?) pursuant to a definitive amalgamation agreement dated April 1, 2019, as amended (collectively, the ?Agreement?).

Pursuant to the terms of the Agreement, Ares issued an aggregate of 14,184,560 units (each, a ?Unit?) to the former shareholders of ASM (the ?ASM Shareholders?), each Unit consisting of one common share of Ares (each, a ?Ares Share?) and one half of one warrant at an exercise price of $0.16.

In connection with the closing of the Transaction, the Company closed a non-brokered private placement (the ?Financing?) raising gross proceeds of $1,774,079, through the issuance of an aggregate of 22,175,987 units at a price of $0.08 per unit, with each unit comprised of one Ares Share and one half of one share purchase warrant of Ares (each, an ?Ares Financing Unit?), and with each whole warrant entitling the holder to acquire an additional Ares Share at the exercise price of $0.15 for a period of two years from the date of issuance (each, an ?Ares Warrant?).
https://www.aresmining.com/post/...of-the-lost-sheep-mine-acquisition  

20.02.20 16:49

982 Postings, 3664 Tage alexis62LEP

?. tatsächlich es geht weiter ?.
Habe Lithium Energy Products in 2016 gekauft und gedanklich abgeschrieben.

Unklar für mich, werden die LEP Aktien in Ares Strategic Share getauscht??  

20.02.20 18:24

148 Postings, 1323 Tage ChalkerJa,

...bei meinem Broker laufen sie schon unter Ares...  

25.02.20 22:14

252 Postings, 1215 Tage derberndMorgen,

soll der Handel wieder starten, zumindest in canada - ich warte jetzt seit 13 Monaten darauf - glaub es aber erst, wenns wirklich so ist ;-))) auf die ersten preisfeststellungen bin ich trotzdem gespannt - ganz besonders da L&S Kurse im Bereich der 3 Euro aufgezeigt "hatte", auch schon wieder länger her - Glück auf!  

28.02.20 14:52

148 Postings, 1323 Tage ChalkerTuesday, March 3rd, 2020....

Ares Strategic Mining Inc. is Pleased to Announce TSX-V Approval to Recommence Trading

Vancouver, British Columbia ? February 28th, 2020. ARES STRATEGIC MINING INC. (?Ares? or the ?Company?) (TSX-V: ARS) (FRANKFURT: N8I) would like to announce that the Exchange Bulletin disclosing the TSX-V?s approval for the Company?s Mine Acquisition, its Private Placements, and its Shares for Debt, will be issued on February 28th, 2020 and that the Exchange has scheduled the Ares? stock to recommence trading on Tuesday, March 3rd, 2020.

James Walker, President, and CEO of the Company said, ?We are very pleased to have fully completed, and received approval, for every requirement necessary to relaunch the Company, with a new permitted mine and the finances to begin ramping up operations. I am very grateful to the ASM group that Ares acquired for all their assistance, as well as the Ares team, our shareholders, Clark Wilson and Kaiser Akbar, and our industry and strategic partners. We are looking forward to entering the new phase of development and continue the new Company?s growth.?

ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF ARES STRATEGIC MINING INC.
?James Walker?

James Walker
Director and Chief Executive Officer

For further information, please contact James Walker by phone at 604-345-1576 or by email at jwalker@aresmining.com

03.03.20 19:08

252 Postings, 1215 Tage derberndHätte mir zu Beginn deutlich höhere Kurse erwartet

Abwarten heißt die Devise- dürfte uns altaktionären eh nicht schwer fallen - 13 Monate tradingstop war ja der Hammer ;-)  

04.03.20 18:31

252 Postings, 1215 Tage derberndBin ja schon länger dabei...

... heißt, vor dem 20:1 Split, der mich nach dem starken Kurseinbruch danach "hart" getroffen hat - momentan wird das Papier bei 0,10 CAD gehandelt - mein jetziger Durchschnitt ist immerhin 0,72 Euro :-((( - meinen Einstieg zu "verbilligen" werd ich gar nicht erst versuchen! Darauf zu warten, dass diese Aktie auf Ca. 1 CAD steigt um pari rauszukommen halte ich persönlich für unrealistisch (ansonsten müsste ich zu den jetzigen Kursen nachkaufen) - was meint "Ihr" dazu??? Wie handelt ihr? Langfristig Potenzial oder der klassische can-Aktien zock und wieder Richtung NULL?!  

06.03.20 09:33

148 Postings, 1323 Tage ChalkerImmerhin

... gibt es Neuigkeiten, da keimt dann doch ein Funken Hoffnung das es nicht gegen Null rollt:

Ares Strategic Mining Inc. is Pleased to Appoint A New Process Engineer and Metallurgist
Vancouver, British Columbia ? March 5th, 2020. ARES STRATEGIC MINING INC. (?Ares? or the ?Company?) (TSX-V: ARS) (FRANKFURT: N8I) would like to welcome to the Ares team, Denise Nunes, a process engineer and metallurgist with over 20 years of experience, including employment with Ausenco, SRK Consulting, SGS, and JDS Energy and Mining.

Denise has been employed to oversee the metallurgical and bench testing for the Company and based on the results, design a processing facility for the Lost Sheep mine to produce acidspar and high grade metspar for industry.

James Walker, President and CEO of the Company said, ?We are very pleased to have someone of Denise?s caliber join the team. Already Denise?s initial work is proving extremely promising for our future operations. We believe that with Denise?s expertise and professionalism we can design, build, and install the facility necessary to achieve the best capacity and quality for the Company?s ambitions.?

10.03.20 15:21

148 Postings, 1323 Tage ChalkerWie gesagt, news kommen...

Ares Strategic Mining Inc. Announces Drill Program To Delineate Fluorspar Mineralization to Facilitate Mine Planning

Vancouver, British Columbia, March 9th, 2020. ARES STRATEGIC MINING INC. ("Ares Strategic Mining? or ?Ares? or the ?Company?) (TSX-V: ARS) (FRANKFURT: N8I), today announced a contract with More Core Diamond Drilling Services Ltd, to conduct RC drilling for additional fluorspar mineralization delineation at the Lost Sheep fluorspar mine in Utah for the purposes of mine planning.

The drill program will seek to define the shape and volume of the known fluorspar mineralized pipes currently exposed at the surface to the depth at the Lost Sheep Mine, to facilitate adit and mine design. The Company anticipates that it will subsequently employ professional mining engineering services to utilize the drilling data to create a mine design to best optimize the development of its permitted fluorspar mining operation.

James Walker, President and CEO of the Company said, ?We very happy to have put this arrangement in place with More Core. They have an extremely professional and competent team, with experience all over the world and across many different deposits. We are excited to commence work on the mine and begin planning for an improved operation.?

The Company also announced today that its board of directors has approved the granting of 2,800,000 incentive stock options to its chief executive officer at an exercise price of $0.10 per common share for a period of 24 months from the date of issuance. The strike price of the stock options was determined in accordance with the current stock option plan and the rules as defined by the TSX Venture Exchange (?TSXV?).

The Company also announced that it has agreed to settle $346,468.96 bona fide debt owed by the Company to certain creditors through the issuance of up to 3,464,689 Ares (the ?Debt Settlement?), as part of a process to reduce the Company?s liabilities and improve its cash position. Granting of the stock options is subject to the approval of TSX-V. The Completion of the Debt Settlement is also subject to the approval of TSX-V. Shares issued in connection with the Debt Settlement will be subject to a four-month hold period in accordance with applicable securities laws.

17.03.20 13:45

148 Postings, 1323 Tage ChalkerStrategic Partnership

Ares Strategic Mining Inc. Announces Strategic Partnership  With the Mujim Group ? One of Asia?s Largest Fluorspar Mining Companies

Vancouver, British Columbia, March 17th, 2020. ARES STRATEGIC MINING INC. ("Ares Strategic Mining? or ?Ares? or the ?Company?) (TSX-V: ARS) (FRANKFURT: N8I), today announced it has entered into a Strategic Partnership with the Mujim Group, a large multinational fluorspar mining and distribution company.

The Mujim Group has agreed to invest time and expertise in assisting Ares Utah located Fluorspar mine achieve greater production levels and efficiency. After visiting Ares? Lost Sheep mine, the Mujim Group invested in the Company to become large shareholders. The management believes the mine has ?enormous potential? and could significantly benefit from their years of operational and processing experience. The Managing Director, Mr. Bob Li, has committed to assist with equipment selection, mining methods, processing techniques, and the supply of expert fluorspar mining personnel, to ensure Ares? mine achieves its potential.

James Walker, President, and CEO of the Company said, ?It greatly strengthens the confidence of the Company to receive such validation and assistance from an already established and highly profitable fluorspar mining company. The promised assistance and investment is very encouraging and makes our project and future look more secure. We look forward to working closely with the Mujim group in the future to expand our operation towards the potential Mr. Li and the Mujim Group believe it capable.?

Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Service Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release. No stock exchange, securities commission or other regulatory authority has approved or disapproved the information contained herein.

- Raul Sanabria, P.Geo., is a qualified person as defined by NI 43-101 and has reviewed and approved the technical contents of this news release. -.

Lost Sheep Fluorspar Project ? Delta, Utah
? 100% owned ? 1,447 acres ? 67 Claims
? Located in the Spor Mountain area, Juab County, Utah, approximately 214 km south-west of Salt Lake City.
? Fully Permitted ? including mining permits.
? NI 43-101 Technical Report identified extensive high-grade fluorspar with low levels of impurities.
? Mining plan approved by BLM[1].  

Antwort einfügen - nach oben

Online Brokerage über finanzen.net

finanzen.net Brokerage
Handeln Sie für nur 5 Euro Orderprovision* pro Trade aus der Informationswelt von finanzen.net!

ETF-Sparplan

Oskar ist der einfache und intelligente ETF-Sparplan. Er übernimmt die ETF-Auswahl, ist steuersmart, transparent und kostengünstig.
Zur klassischen Ansicht wechseln
Kontakt - Impressum - Werben - Pressemehr anzeigen
Top News
Beliebte Suchen
DAX 30
Öl
Euro US-Dollar
Bitcoin
Goldpreis
Meistgesucht
Microsoft Corp.870747
Deutsche Bank AG514000