neuester Beitrag: 21.08.22 13:49 von: Nobody II Leser gesamt: 71804
davon Heute: 6
bewertet mit 5 Sternen

Seite: 1 |
| 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | ... | 10   

02.04.12 11:42

2074 Postings, 6132 Tage Joschi307Centamin - aktuelles KGV

hat sich mal jmd die mühe gemacht un dein aktuelles KGV berechnet

komme auf ein kgv von unter 10..weiß aber nicht obs stimmt?  

02.04.12 18:25

3326 Postings, 4734 Tage schakal1409kgv,,,

7,29...auf OnVista  

03.04.12 07:05

2074 Postings, 6132 Tage Joschi307politsche unsicherheit

ja...ein solch ähnlichen wert hatte ich auch raus...

aber wenn die ägypter denen die mine abnehmen...  

04.04.12 17:18

3326 Postings, 4734 Tage schakal1409wer kommt an die macht???

um das geht es,,,sinds die radikalen moslem???? oder doch die westlich denkende,,,und solange das nicht fix is ,,,gehts ,,,,,,berg-ab,,,,,leider is es so,,,,
mit dem alten presidenten würde die aktie anders dastehen,,,leider is es auch so,,,  

06.04.12 02:23

23475 Postings, 5104 Tage Balu4uMal wieder vorbeigeschaut

geht aber böse runter!

12.04.12 23:11

713 Postings, 5142 Tage black.jackCentamin plc Q1 Preliminary Production Results

Centamin plc Q1 Preliminary Production Results

TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - April 12, 2012) - Centamin plc ("Centamin" or "the Company") (TSX:CEE)(LSE:CEY) is pleased to announce its preliminary production results from its Sukari Gold Mine ("Sukari") in Egypt for the quarter ended 31 March 2012.

Total gold production for the quarter was 49,071 ounces, a 9% increase on the corresponding quarter in 2011. Despite the strike activity that occurred during the quarter, gold production was only marginally below budget; a credit to the operating team at Sukari.

Whilst disruptions to operations during the quarter resulted in lower overall tonnes mined from the open pit and lower overall tonnes treated by the process plant than in Q4, the resultant gold production was underpinned by the plant achieving record productivity, with tonnes per hour rates exceeding 5Mtpa consistently during the quarter. Quarterly throughput in the Sukari process plant was 1,020kt, 38% higher than the corresponding quarter in 2011 and just 4% lower than Q4 2011, which was a record quarter.

The underground mine achieved record quarterly material movement and underground ore production increased to 71,815t, a 3% increase on Q4 2011.

Josef El-Raghy, Chairman of Centamin, commented:

"Centamin stated in its conference call on the day of the Q4 results that Sukari's production profile for the year would see a larger proportion of ounces delivered in Q3 and Q4 due to the increasing headgrade in the open pit, with 50,000 ounces of production anticipated in Q1. Despite a challenging quarter, the team at Sukari delivered a solid quarter of gold production and the 250,000oz guidance for 2012 remains intact."

http://tmx.quotemedia.com/...le.php?newsid=50232118&qm_symbol=CEE

-----------------

ok. man muss aber auch sagen das das q1 von 2011, welches als vergleichsquartal angegeben wird, auch nicht so doll lief..
wodrauf es ankommen wird sind die kosten. die werden wir dann im endgültigen bericht im mai erfahren.. mal sehen wie doll sich die geschichte mit dem diesel auf die kosten auswirkt.
an der tsx heute +8%. talfahrt erstmal gestoppt?

gruß black.jack  

15.04.12 12:44

2074 Postings, 6132 Tage Joschi307Centamin - niedrigere Q1 Produktion

Centamin Plc said gold production at its flagship mine in Egypt was marginally below its estimates despite a strike in the first quarter, sending the miner's London-listed shares up 4 percent.

The company's shares dropped sharply on March 6 after it said operations at its Sukari mine had been halted due to labour unrest. It resumed operations on March 12.

The Egypt-focused miner said production in the first quarter rose 9 percent to 49,071 ounces. It had expected to produce 50,000 ounces.

Centamin said it mined and processed fewer tonnes than in the fourth quarter because of the disruptions.

The plant achieved record productivity, with tonnes per hour rates exceeding 5 million tons per annum during the period, the company said.

http://www.mineweb.com/mineweb/view/mineweb/en/...49256&sn=Detail  

17.04.12 23:07

23475 Postings, 5104 Tage Balu4uVon Tief zu Tief

bin gespannt, wo die sich findet...

29.04.12 13:49

3326 Postings, 4734 Tage schakal1409in den untergrund,,,

leider,,,,,seit der alte president nicht mehr is ,,,,gehts bergab,,,,,traurich aber wahr,,,,
wollen alle an die macht und vergessen dabei das es um ein das eigene land geht und mit krawalle nichts besser wird,,,,  

10.05.12 21:03

713 Postings, 5142 Tage black.jackQuartalsbericht

es lohnt sich auch den etwas ausführlichen bericht zu lesen..

hier: http://tmx.quotemedia.com/...le.php?newsid=51107515&qm_symbol=CEE

zwar wird das problem mit den verhandlungen mit der ägyptischen regierung über den "jv-vertrag" nicht weiter thematisiert.. auch nichts zu lesen von korruptionsvorwürfen..

aber sollte man sich auf jeden fall mal das thema mit dem (nicht mehr) subventioniertem benzin zu gemüte führen..

"Fuel Costs

Cash costs for the quarter totalled US$637/oz. As explained in the announcement on 28 March 2012, Sukari has benefited from the national industry subsidy in Egypt for diesel. As compared with international prices this has a beneficial effect of approximately US$150/oz on the forecast cash costs of US$550/oz for 2012 based on 250,000 ounces of production. The cash cost of US$637 per ounce does not include the cost of purchasing a proportion of our fuel for the quarter at international prices.

Given the challenging political and fiscal conditions that Egypt is currently experiencing it was necessary during Q1 to advance funds to our fuel supplier Chevron to ensure continuous operations whilst negotiations are ongoing with the Egyptian Government on the path forward for fuel subsidies. These fund advances are prepayments being calculated at the international fuel price approximately 85 cents/litre and at this stage are not expensed, however they represent roughly half of our fuel supply for the quarter. Should these prepayments be expensed, the cash cost for Q1 would increase by US$93 per ounce to US$730 per ounce.

The Company has the support of the Egyptian Mineral Resource Authority in these negotiations and does not believe that an instant move to international fuel prices is a reasonable outcome. The Company will look to recover any funds advanced thus far at this higher rate should negotiations be concluded successfully. Centamin will update shareholders on the conclusion of these negotiations and update full year cash cost guidance if necessary."

+

"Outlook

Centamin remains focused on progressing all three pillars of our growth strategy. At Sukari, we are committed to delivering on our full year production guidance on 250,000 ounces, a 25% increase in production from 2011. The full year cash cost forecast remains at US$550 per ounce at subsidised fuel prices and in the event that international fuel prices are levied, would increase to approximately US$700 per ounce. Even with these higher costs, Centamin is still projected to be able to fund its 2012 capex projects from Sukari cash flow and we remain a relatively low cost operation. With the ramp up of the construction efforts on the Stage 4 expansion, we are on track to become a significant mid-tier gold producer from the large scale Sukari gold deposit. The regional exploration efforts within the 160km2 Sukari tenement continue to look promising and with the commencement of drilling at Una Deriam in Ethiopia our diversification within the highly prospective and underexplored Arabian Nubian Shield is underway. "
------------

gruß black.jack  

22.05.12 20:59

3326 Postings, 4734 Tage schakal1409sie geht ,,,

aufwerts,,,,hoffentlich keine eintagsfliege,,,,
weiß einer warum der kurs rauf ist,,,,keine information,,,nirgends????
auf der homebage auch nichts???  

25.05.12 18:50

3326 Postings, 4734 Tage schakal1409eintagsfliege,,,

25.05.12 20:08

2074 Postings, 6132 Tage Joschi307Centamin 0,966 $

vlt nur eine unsicherheit wegen der wahlen

kgv dürfte so zwischen 6 und 8 liegen  

01.06.12 00:36

713 Postings, 5142 Tage black.jackCentamin plc Optimised Open Pit Mine Plan

TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - May 30, 2012) - Centamin plc ("Centamin" or "the Company") (TSX:CEE)(LSE:CEY) is pleased to announce an updated five year mine plan for the Sukari Gold Mine ("Sukari").

Highlights of optimised open pit mine plan:

- Increased headgrade of open pit ore sent to the mill to 1.1-1.52g/t for the coming 5 years
- Increased mining rates of ore in the open pit in years 2014 and 2015
- Reduced strip ratio in 2014 to 6.72:1 (previously 14.5:1)
- Open pit mine life of 30 years at average grade of 1.09g/t
- Ability to provide open pit feed to faster ramp up to 10Mtpa processing capacity following completion of Stage 4 expansion...

zur kompletten news + übersichtlicher tabelle hier:
http://tmx.quotemedia.com/...le.php?newsid=51651358&qm_symbol=CEE

und dann gabs noch das hier:
Centamin plc Results of Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
http://tmx.quotemedia.com/...le.php?newsid=51665273&qm_symbol=CEE

gruß black.jack  

04.06.12 20:48

3326 Postings, 4734 Tage schakal1409agypten,,,,

schade um dieses schöne land  

06.06.12 15:33

3326 Postings, 4734 Tage schakal1409was is den da looooossss,,,

gibts neues zu berichten?????  

14.06.12 19:46

713 Postings, 5142 Tage black.jackWahl-Chaos in Ägypten

Wahl-Chaos in Ägypten
Parlament muss womöglich aufgelöst werden

Das Verfassungsgericht hat das Gesetz zur ägyptischen Parlamentswahl für teilweise ungültig erklärt. Mehrere Artikel seien verfassungswidrig, urteilten die Richter nach Angaben der staatlichen Nachrichtenagentur MENA. Die gesamte Zusammensetzung des Parlaments sei damit illegal.

Das Gericht bekräftigte demnach die Entscheidung einer niedrigeren Instanz, wonach der Grundsatz der Gleichstellung verletzt wurde, weil Parteien Kandidaten für ein Drittel der Sitze ins Rennen geschickt hatten, die eigentlich für Unabhängige vorgesehen waren. Dadurch soll vor allem die Partei der Muslimbrüder, die die klare Parlamentsmehrheit stellt, einen Vorteil erhalten haben.

Der Oberste Militärrat kam zu einer Krisensitzung zusammen, um über das Urteil zu beraten...

http://tagesschau.de/ausland/aegypten1098.html  

09.07.12 23:07

713 Postings, 5142 Tage black.jacksie kommt einfach nicht zu ruhe..

Centamin PLC: Media Speculation in Egypt
http://tmx.quotemedia.com/...le.php?newsid=52568799&qm_symbol=CEE

dazu weitere politische unruhe:
http://tagesschau.de/ausland/aegypten1142.html

gruß black.jack  

10.07.12 12:12

713 Postings, 5142 Tage black.jackQ2 Preliminary Production Results

aktie nach vorläufigen produktionszahlen etwas im aufwind..
(das problem mit dem benzin ist wohl noch nicht gelöst; die realen "cash-costs" dürften demnach jenseits der geplanten 550$ liegen; am 14.08 erfahren wir mehr)

Q2 Preliminary Production Results
Centamin is pleased to announce its preliminary production results from its Sukari Gold Mine ("Sukari") in Egypt for the quarter ended 30 June 2012.

Total gold production for the quarter was a record 67,422 ounces, a 40% increase on the corresponding quarter in 2011 and a 37% increase on Q1 2012.  Record production was achieved as a result of a strong performance on all key operating metrics.  Quarterly throughput in the Sukari process plant was 1,269kt, a 49% increase on the corresponding quarter in 2011 and a 24% increase on Q1 2012, as the plant delivered a record quarter and continued to operate at and above the 5 million tonne per annum run rate...

http://www.londonstockexchange.com/exchange/news/...cementId=11259806

gruß black.jack  

22.07.12 21:33

713 Postings, 5142 Tage black.jackerneuter streik?

Egypt's gold miners sit-in to protest layoffs, demand better pay
Hundreds of miners protest at Sukari gold mine in the Red Sea, threaten to close the mine in 24 hours if holding company does not cede to their demands

Ahram Online , Sunday 22 Jul 2012

Approximately 1,500 workers staged an open-ended sit-in Sunday in the Red Sea gold mine of Sukari, objecting to the decision of the mine’s operating company, Centamin-Egypt, to lay off a number of mine workers.

Protesters set a 24-hour deadline for the company's owners, saying they would close off all entrances to the mine if their demands are not met, most importantly an increase in their wages.

The workers also announced they had previously demanded of the company to raise their wages by 60 per cent as a hazard fee, as stipulated in the Egyptian Mines and Quarries Law, and in addition to pay 10 per cent of profits as worker bonuses.

The sit-in comes after almost a month of warnings by workers. In June, they reportedly asked the worker’s office to intervene in securing their demands. When that failed, workers announced a 15-day countdown, after which they launched the current sit-in.  

The decision to lay off a number of workers came following several months in which workers had been calling for the implementation of the Egyptian Mines and Quarries Law, in addition to equal pay between Egyptian and foreign workers in the company.

In March, a strike at the mine, based on the same demands, resulted in the closure of the company for one week.

http://english.ahram.org.eg/NewsContent/1/64/...t-layoffs,-deman.aspx

gruß black.jack  

Seite: 1 |
| 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | ... | 10   
   Antwort einfügen - nach oben