Unico, Inc. Announces Recent Reconstruction on the

Seite 1 von 1
neuester Beitrag: 29.09.06 14:40
eröffnet am: 29.09.06 14:40 von: Ivar Kreuger Anzahl Beiträge: 1
neuester Beitrag: 29.09.06 14:40 von: Ivar Kreuger Leser gesamt: 1148
davon Heute: 1
bewertet mit 0 Sternen

29.09.06 14:40

111 Postings, 7438 Tage Ivar KreugerUnico, Inc. Announces Recent Reconstruction on the

Press Release Source: Unico, Inc.

Unico, Inc. Announces Recent Reconstruction on the Mill and Processing Facility at the Deer Trail Mine
Thursday September 28, 9:12 am ET

SAN DIEGO, CA--(MARKET WIRE)--Sep 28, 2006 -- Unico, Incorporated (OTC BB:UCOI.OB - News), a natural resource company in the precious metals mining sector, today reported additional updates on the reconstruction of the mill and processing facility at the Deer Trail Mine in Marysvale, Utah.

Unico reported that the new Gallagher flotation cells, which are expected to triple the flotation capacity of the mill, have been delivered. The increased flotation capabilities will allow for improved mill recovery and the potential for producing specialized and higher-grade concentrates.

The refurbished trunion bearings and feed scoop for the ball mill have been reinstalled, and slide gates on the fine ore bin discharge hoppers have been fabricated and installed.

The footing trenches for the mill addition, which will house the thickener tanks and filtration, have been evacuated and in excess of 75% of the concrete footings have been formed and poured. The sections not formed and poured have been left open to allow concrete trucks to pour the remaining footings and walls from inside the foundations.

In addition to the new construction at the site, additional equipment was purchased and delivery is expected shortly. A 185 cfm air compressor was purchased at auction and will be used for both the ongoing construction and as part of the exploration work to be conducted at the other recently acquired mine properties. A 45-kilowatt generator was purchased for lighting and construction of the mill and electrical sub-station. A 120-foot long Peerless stacking conveyor and other shorter conveyors were purchased and will be used for stacking of filtered tailings on a dry-stack pad. The newly purchased conveyors are expected to arrive on site within the next week. The delivery of perlins and insulation for the new mill building is also anticipated within the next week.

Payment for a new filter has been made, the unit has been disassembled and a crew is presently cleaning all parts in preparation for loading it in transport trucks for shipment to the Deer Trail Mill facility.

"Each of these additions is a vital element in the completion process of our reconstruction plans at the mill and establishment of revenues at the Deer Trail Mine property," stated Mark A. Lopez, chief executive officer of Unico, Inc.

"As we bring new equipment in, continue construction of the mill addition and complete installation of the equipment on site, we will keep shareholders apprised of our progress and add new media to our website to allow shareholders to view photographs and video whenever possible. We are making tremendous progress as we move one more step toward the completion of our mill facility," added Mr. Lopez.

Photographs of the recent reconstruction will be added as a photo gallery to the "Media" section Unico website at www.unicomining.com over the next few days and the company will issue a subsequent announcement once the new gallery has been added.

Shareholders who would like to sign up to receive information by email directly from Unico, Inc., particularly when new press releases, SEC filings or other information is disclosed, are asked to visit the company's website at http://www.unicomining.com/IR/mailinglist.php.

About Unico, Inc.

Unico, Inc. (OTC BB:UCOI.OB - News), is a publicly traded natural resource company in the precious metals mining sector that is focused on the exploration, development and production of gold, silver, lead, zinc, and copper concentrates at its three mine properties: the Deer Trail Mine, the Bromide Basin Mine and the Silver Bell Mine. The company has recently announced agreements to acquire over 70 additional mining claims. For more information, please visit www.unicomining.com.

Forward-Looking Statements

This news release may contain forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended and such Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. Such statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to vary materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements. The company may experience significant fluctuations in operating results due to a number of economic, competitive and other factors. These factors could cause operation results to vary significantly from those in prior periods, and those projected in forward-looking statements. Information with respect to these factors, which could materially affect the company and its operations, are included on certain forms the company files with the Securities and Exchange Commission.

Contacts:
    Gemini Financial Communications for Unico, Inc.
    A. Beyer
    951-587-8072
    Email Contact
    http://www.unicomining.com

OTC Financial Network
    Rick McCaffrey
    781-444-6100, x625
    Email Contact
    http://www.otcfn.com/uncn

Source: Unico, Inc.

http://www.investorshub.com/boards/board.asp?board_id=6582  

Antwort einfügen - nach oben