davon Heute: 15
bewertet mit 2 Sternen

Seite: 1 | ... | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 |
| 23 | 24  

27.04.18 16:43

380 Postings, 2468 Tage honziNEWS Forum -von Nebenan W-O

04.05.18 20:36

531 Postings, 4575 Tage kwhistlereben erst gesehen

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said Thursday the plan to make recreational marijuana legal this summer will go ahead without delay despite a recent Senate committee report calling for more consultations.

15.05.18 14:26

54 Postings, 2418 Tage ElMatadorNews

28.05.18 12:58

405 Postings, 2456 Tage PhoenixxGoldFNInc.

Komplett tote Hose hier...

Hab die Tage Friday angeschrieben um ein paar Infos herauszubekommen.

Bitte...

On Sat, May 19, 2018 at 7:55 AM,

My name is ...., a shareholder from Germany.

My questions are:

What are Friday's near future plans?
What about california and the cooperation with Suicide Girls? Nothing heard about it anymore.
Are you going to expand to Canada because of the coming legalization there?
Are you working on new acquisitions?
What can I expect of the next financial results?
How you want to get the share price on a higher level?

Tank you for your time😉

Have a nice weekend

On Montag, 21 Mai, 2018 Alexia Helgason  wrote:

Good morning .... and hope that you had a nice weekend. Thank you for your inquiry. We have been focused on beginning our extensive expansion plans in Las Vegas but we are looking at targets in other regulated states and will definitely evaluate opportunities in Canada. We will be able to announce formal plans as things progress. The 3rd quarter financial report is due in June. With regards to the share price, we hope that the price reflects our progress and that our financials also show progressive growth. So our management is focused on delivering on that. Thank you again for touching base. Best, Alexia

On Wed, May 23, 2018 at 2:42 AM,

Hello
Thank you for your answer.
But it's not detailed enough for me.
I'm a shareholder since June 2017 and I'm following every little news about Friday and Cannabis in the US and Canada.I don't see any development the last few month.I want to see news of confirmed/ signed agreements of expansion and growth to get SP moving...
All I see from IR is were working on it.....
It has been a very slow progress for the last 5 months.
What's really the next move of Friday?
The previous LOI's did not come through.
I think the management did here a good job because the BAMM deal was really expensive.
From the highs of december/ january Friday lost two third of the share value.I know that others loose also.
Okay, I stop here for the moment.
Please Friday surprise me in a positive way.

Alexia, I wish you a nice day.

Hello ...,

We will have further updates for our shareholders and the market in general in due time. I cannot comment or give details on any deal that has not been previously announced. We are building a business for the future. We have been a public company for less than a year and we have increased revenues quarter after quarter, introduced a number of products in a few new verticals and we are working on an expansion in Nevada. We have sales in California and we are looking at favourable jurisdictions. I will ensure that you are keep abreast of any new development. Thank you again for your patience and continued support.

Best regards, Alexia

28.05.18 14:47

Neue News....

Kooperation mit Pokerlegende....

Scotty Nguyen

Geile Werbung

May 28, 2018 8:30 AM

Friday Night Inc. Signs Licensing Agreement with Poker Champion Scotty Nguyen

CSE: TGIF 
FWB: 1QF 
OTC: TGIFF 

VANCOUVER, May 28, 2018  /PRNewswire/ - Friday Night Inc. (the Company or Friday Night) (CSE: TGIF) (FWB: 1QF) (OTCQB: TGIFF), a leading cannabis, hemp and CBD producer in Nevada, and its subsidiary, Infused MFG, are pleased to announce a one-year licensing agreement (the "Agreement") with professional poker player, Mr. Scotty Nguyen, for the launch of Canna Hemp™ branded products co-marketed under his name.

The Agreement includes the launch of two CBD-infused products created with a special blend of terpenes selected for their acute mental concentration properties:  Scotty Nguyen"Focus Baby" Disposable Vape Pen and "Focus Baby" Elixir. These products will be unveiled on Tuesday, May 29th, 2018, to coincide with the 49th Annual World Series of Poker taking place in Las Vegas, Nevada, and will be sold through current dispensaries, retail stores and online at www.focusbabycbd.com.

"We are pleased to have the endorsement of poker legend Scotty Nguyen. Partnering with Scotty opens a new market vertical for Canna Hemp™ CBD products with a target audience not only at the WSOP but for anyone desiring innovative, all natural health solutions", said Mr. Chris Rebentisch, President and CEO of Infused MFG. "We are witnessing increasing demand for our Canna Hemp™ products in both Nevada and California, where Canna Hemp™ is now carried in more than 30 Californian dispensaries alone", he added.

Mr. Thuận B. "Scotty" Nguyen is the first and currently only player to win both the WSOP Main Event and the Players' Championship. He is a five-time World Series of poker (WSOP) bracelet winner, most notably as the winner of the 1998 World Series of Poker Main Event and the 2008 World Series of poker H.O.R.S.E. World Championship.

"I am very excited about the release of the "Focus Baby" Elixir and CBD Vape pen with Canna Hemp™. I love to be a part of something that I believe in and can attest to its effectiveness," commented Mr. Nguyen. "I have seen a marked difference in myself while using the Canna Hemp™ products, especially the "Focus Baby" line. I've got big goals this year and the "Focus Baby" CBD will definitely help me reach those goals."

About Canna Hemp™ "Focus Baby"

With a special blend of terpenes selected for their acute mental concentration properties, the Focus Baby CBD vape pen and elixir are the only products endorsed by "The Prince of Poker" Scotty Nguyen to give him an extra edge when he wants to go all-in. The pre-loaded, disposable, THC-free Focus Baby pen includes mood-boosting Limonene, memory aid a-Pinene, and increased mental and physical energy from Eucalyptol and has enticing hints of grapefruit, followed by an earthy aftertaste for an enjoyable and stimulating experience when the chips are down. 

01.06.18 08:54

1447 Postings, 2416 Tage FrozenfrogWas ist da los?

01.06.18 22:31

20.06.18 23:21

531 Postings, 4575 Tage kwhistlerKlasse

der 17. Oktober ;-)

Recreational marijuana will officially become legal in Canada on Oct. 17, 2018, the prime minister announced on Wednesday afternoon.

24.06.18 19:28

405 Postings, 2456 Tage PhoenixxGoldClearstream

24.06.18 21:59

1791 Postings, 4427 Tage heitihttp://www.marihuana-aktien.de/das-aus-fuer-in-deu

26.06.18 15:44

Hier aus einem anderen Forum....

Hallo zusammen, hier die Antwort der INGDIBA: Guten Tag Sie möchten wissen, wie die Mitteilung von Clearstream Banking zu verstehen ist. Konkret geht es um Wertpapiere mit direktem oder indirektem Anlageschwerpunkt Cannabis und anderer Betäubungsmittel. Nach aktuellem Stand ist die Einbuchung und somit der Kauf der betroffenen Wertpapiergattungen nur noch bis zum Handelsende des 29.06.2018 möglich. Die Verwahrung dieser Wertpapiere wird Clearstream Banking nach dem Geschäftstag 28.09.2018 komplett einstellen. Stand jetzt können Kunden mit Bestand der betroffenen Wertpapiere daher die 3-monatige Frist nutzen, die Positionen bis spätestens 24.09.2018 aus der Girosammelverwahrung bei Clearstream Banking zu übertragen oder zu verkaufen. Danach wird bei uns kein Handel mehr möglich sein, weder im Inland noch an Auslandsbörsen. Sofern wir weitere relevante Informationen erhalten, werden wir Sie natürlich wieder informieren. 

Hier wird Girosammelverwahrung erwähnt, bei mir steht Wertpapierrechnung  Kanada.
Geht das trotzdem über Clearstream?
Bin auch bei der DiBa, habe da auch gerade angerufen.
Die finden das auch unbegreiflich, hatten aber noch keine Antworten auf meine Fragen.

Aber noch steht nichts fest, die obige Antwort ist im Prinzip das was Clearstream in ihrer Mitteilung erklärt.
Informationen werden über die Post-Box mitgeteilt, also häufiger mal reinschauen.

27.06.18 00:07

380 Postings, 2468 Tage honziNEWS..aus WO Forum

aus Forum übernommen :
Ganz aktuelle News Ich habe gerade mit dem Hanfverband gesprochen und mit meiner Bank Consors.
Fast alle deutschen Banken arbeiten mit Clearstream Luxemburg zusammen. Es wird momentan
geprüft in wie weit die Depots ausgelagert werden können. Consors dann nicht mehr über Luxemburg
sondern die Consorsbank Kanada in Kanada lagernd als Beispiel. Telefonat Deutscher Hanfverband.
in der nächsten halben Std. gibt es einen einen neuen Artikel, auch mit Reaktionen von der Deutschen Börse.
Der Hanfverband hat mir noch folgendes mitgeteilt. Kleinere Börsen in Deutschland wie die Hamburger Börse
unterliegt komplett dem deutschen Recht, so wie ich verstanden habe auch nicht
mit Clearstream Luxemburg zusammen arbeiten. Der deutsche Hanfverband geht weiterhin
davon aus das es weiter möglich sein wird in Deutschland mit Cannabisaktien zu handeln,
dann halt nicht mehr über die grossen Börsen wie Frankfurt, sondern über Kleinere, die die
Aktien selber lagern. Bitte auch selber bei Euren Brokern/ Banken anrufen. Gerne auch
Tipps bei welche US kanidischen Banken günstig sind bei Trading bzw. Depotverlagerungen.
Bitte die Nachricht kopieren und über andere Foren verbreiten. Vielleicht es es so möglich
das wir demnächst ein Forum nutzen hier bei Aurora Wallstreet online für wirkliche Neuigkeiten
und nicht zwitschen müssen zwischen Forum Canopy, ICC Labs, Speakeasy usw. Danke!|
- Vollständige Diskussion unter: https://www.wallstreet-online.de/diskussion/...is-top#neuster_beitrag
Irrsinn einer Behörde?: Vollständiger Artikel unter:
https://www.wallstreet-online.de/nachricht/...annabis-aktien#comments

30.06.18 17:54

8 Postings, 2121 Tage Pusher7Moin moin

Ich bin bei der Comdirect und die haben mir gesagt das man die Aktie nur noch bis zum 24.9.2018 verkaufen kann. Danach wird der Handel mit Cannabis-Aktien nicht mehr unterstütz, da bei denen alles über die Clearstream in Luxemburg läuft....kann mir hier jemand einen guten Amerikanischen Brokern empfehlen?

Hier noch die Quartalszahlen:

https://seekingalpha.com/pr/...ounces-third-quarter-financial-results  

14.07.18 17:11

Zur Info:

Pennystocks lassen sich nicht zu Lynx übertragen.  

16.07.18 14:11

42 Postings, 4026 Tage funnygirlCeep cool

Friday night steht   n i c h t   auf der Liste von Clearstream. Habe mit dem Service von Consors gesprochen, die noch  diese Woche
eine Kundeninfo zur weiteren Verfahrensweise herausgeben wollen. Sollten wir abwarten, bevor wir unsere Stücke verschleudern, die andere mit geschmatzten Händen entgegennehmen.....  

18.07.18 23:30

144 Postings, 2152 Tage againstalloddsDie neue Liste...

.... von Clearstream ist recht übersichtlich geworden. Alle Panikmache war umsonst. Friday steht definitiv nicht drauf. Vielleicht jetzt doch noch billig rein, bevor es wieder hoch geht ;-)). Keine Empfehlung, nur meine Meinung.  

19.07.18 19:54

1023 Postings, 2123 Tage jansteinfridaynight steht drauf !

19.07.18 20:11

Scheiß Clearstream.

Und zu guter Letzt kracht Friday durch den Keller.

Jeden Tag gehts schneller abwärts.Unglaublich.  

23.07.18 11:35

380 Postings, 2468 Tage honzi..bitte keine Panik..

..ja clearstream ..wir haben noch bis Ende Sep. Zeit um zu reagieren!.
...der Rebound folgt auf diese Kurzschluss Handlung..die US-Boys + Kannada freuen sich schon  

23.07.18 13:23

42 Postings, 4026 Tage funnygirlAktien können umgelagert werden

habe von meiner Bank die Info, dass die betroffenen Aktien auf eine US-Lagerstätte ausgelagert werden können. Ab Oktober ist Cannabis
in Kanada legal: Heißt, es geht bald wieder Richtung Norden.....  

Seite: 1 | ... | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 |
| 23 | 24  
   Antwort einfügen - nach oben