eröffnet am: 09.11.09 19:34 von: Base Anzahl Beiträge: 54
neuester Beitrag: 04.10.12 20:24 von: dankojones Leser gesamt: 10476
davon Heute: 2
bewertet mit 2 Sternen

Seite:
| 2 | 3  

09.11.09 19:34

1765 Postings, 6115 Tage BasePREMIUM

sieht heute nach ausbruch in canada aus.
noch ist die aktie günstig zu haben.
bin gespannt wo wir nächstes jahr stehen.

also die reise kann los gehen.  

24.11.09 22:14

1765 Postings, 6115 Tage Basees läuft

in canada hat jemand zum börsenschluß nochmals gut zu
gelangt. könnte bald richtig los gehen.  

02.01.10 13:04

1765 Postings, 6115 Tage Baselos gehts !

wer hätte das gedacht.
in canada ein riesen volumen und was für ein tagesgewinn.
2010 werden wir sehen wohin die reise geht.  

11.01.10 19:24

1765 Postings, 6115 Tage BaseWas für eine geile Aktie !

Was soll man dazu noch sagen.
100% in 2 Monaten.  

14.01.10 00:54

1765 Postings, 6115 Tage BaseEndlich die News !

TSX VENTURE: PEM

Jan 13, 2010 16:27 ETPremium Exploration Drills 3.81 g/t Gold Over 121 Meters at Friday-Petsite Project

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwire - Jan. 13, 2010) - Premium Exploration, Inc. (TSX VENTURE:PEM) (the "Company") is pleased to announce that assay results have been received from the first three holes of the Phase-Two drill program. These holes confirmed the continuity of the high-grade gold zone below the current bulk-tonnage 531,890 oz inferred gold resource currently hosted in 350 meters of strike length down to a depth of 150 meters.

Highlights Include:

PFR2009-10: 2.66 g/t gold over 198.4 meters (650.9 feet) including
 3.81 g/t gold over 121.1 meters (397.2 feet) including
 9.16 g/t gold over 25.3 meters (83.0 feet) including
 30.60 g/t gold over 1.8 meters (6.0 feet)

PFR2009-11: 2.94 g/t gold over 73.5 meters (241.1 feet) including
 10.57 g/t gold over 17.2 meters (56.4 feet) including
 160.63 g/t gold over 0.9 meters (3.0 feet)

PFR2009-12: 1.00 g/t gold over 83.4 meters (273.6 feet) including
 3.47 g/t gold over 2.2 meters (7.2 feet)

The drill program consisted of six HQ core holes totaling 1,969.9 meters (6,463 feet) and assay results have now been received for the first three drill holes from Phase-Two of the 2009 exploration program. Please see news release dated August 6th 2009 for the results from the first phase of drilling.

"The successful Phase-Two drilling was completed on schedule, on budget and confirmed continuity of mineralization as predicted by the geologic model. These holes are the deepest holes drilled to date on the property and intercepted the mineralized zone up to 300 meters down dip from the bottom of historic drill hole PC010. These results compare well to historic hole PC010 which returned grades of 3.81 g/t over 85.4 meters (including 10.8 g/t over 22.90 meters and 17.66 g/t over 10.7 meters).

The initial results from this program support the current understanding of the geologic and structural controls to mineralization and will be used in the upcoming revision to the inferred 43-101 resource; which will result in an upgrade of a portion of the existing resources and likely increase the resource in total. The high-grade gold intercepts from Phase-Two will also likely have a positive impact on the average grade of the resources," stated Wilf Struck, P.Eng, CEO of Premium.

The Phase-Two drill holes were collared east of the Phase-One holes; drilled to the west; and were designed to intersect the zone of mineralization down-dip from the earlier drilling.

Interestingly, the post mineral dike encountered in previous shallower drilling was not intersected and, therefore, the mineralization in these deeper holes has not been split into two separate zones. A continuous zone of mineralization will have a positive impact on the revised resource calculation.

PFR2009-10 returned 2.66 g/t gold over 198.4 meters (650.9 feet), including 3.81 g/t gold over 121.1 meters (397.2 ft), including 9.16 g/t gold over 25.3 meters (83.0 feet), including 30.60 g/t gold over 1.8 meters (6.0 ft). The hole also contained a spectacular 0.4 meter (1.3 feet) intercept of 285.93 g/t gold at a down hole distance of 352.9 meters (1,158 feet).

The collar for this hole is located 130 meters east of PFR2009-01 which returned 5.02 g/t gold over 17.92 meters, including 13.78 g/t gold over 5.73 meters and 35.55 g/t gold over 1.58 meters. PFR2009-1 is located 25 meters to the north of the previously reported high-grade hole PC-08 which returned 7.33 g/t over 16.7 meters, including 52.05 g/t over 1.6 meters. Drill hole PFR2009-10 went to a depth of 372.0 meters (1,220 feet) and terminated in mineralization as it did not fully cross-cut the zone of gold mineralization.

PFR2009-11 returned 2.94 g/t gold over 73.5 meters (241.1 ft), including 10.57 g/t gold over 17.2 meters (56.4 ft), including 160.63 g/t gold over 0.9 meters (3.0 ft) and went to a total depth of 490.2 meters (1,608 feet). The collar for this hole is located 250 meters east of PC010 which returned grades of 3.81 g/t over 85.4 meters (including 10.8 g/t over 22.90 meters and 17.66 g/t over 10.7 meters).

PFR2009-12 returned 1.00 g/t gold over 83.4 meters (273.6 ft), including 3.47 g/t gold over 2.2 meters (7.2 ft). The collar for this hole is located 150 meters east of PFR2009-05 which contained 1.20 g/t gold over 76.05 meters, including 3.76 g/t gold over 10.52 meters as well as 1.13 g/t gold over 42.67 meters, including 7.73 g/t gold over 4.57 meters. Drill hole PFR2009-12 went to a depth of 365.9 meters (1,200 feet) and terminated in mineralization as it did not fully cross-cut the zone of gold mineralization. The bottom 2.93 meters (9.6 feet) of the hole averaged 2.74 g/t gold.

The Company is looking forward to reporting the other 3 holes in the program once the remaining assays have been received and compiled into the geologic database. Two drill holes are large step out holes to the South and are located 475 meters (1,558 feet) to the south of PFR2009-11. The holes are located on the geochem anomaly which trends to the South for 1,100 meters (3,608 feet) from the main zone of drilling. These shallow drill holes are located at a higher elevation, and as a result, are at a higher level in the mineralizing system and were designed to intersect the structure associated with the Orogrande Shear Zone. The drill holes successfully intersected altered quartz monzonite and muscovite schist associated with the Orogrande Shear Zone similar to the mineralized material encountered in the first three holes.

Please click here for a map of the PFR2009-10 cross section (http://media3.marketwire.com/r/fp-cross-section-10).

Hole ID From m To m Length m Length ft Au g/t
PFR2009-10 173.4 371.8 198.4 650.9 2.7
 232.2 353.3 121.1 397.3 3.8
 238.7 264.0 25.3 83.0 9.2
 239.3 241.1 1.8 6.0 30.6
 352.9 353.3 0.4 1.3 285.9
PFR2009-11 266.1 339.6 73.5 241.1 2.9
 277.4 294.6 17.2 56.4 10.6
 290.5 291.4 0.9 3.0 160.6
PFR2009-12 281.6 365.0 83.4 273.6 1.0
 362.8 365.0 2.2 7.2 3.5

Note:

The gold grade calculation is a weighted mean with no top cut, and no bottom cut. The grade calculation includes internal waste and low grade sections.
True Widths are estimated to be between 65% and 75% of the drilled interval.
Please click here for a map of the 2009 Drill Plan (http://media3.marketwire.com/r/phase-ii-drill-plan2).

Resource recalculation is currently underway incorporating the recent drill results. A total of 22 holes consisting of the seven Phase-One core holes, six Phase-Two holes, four BFD core holes from 2004, and the five core holes drilled by Canden Resources (for a total of 22 holes) will be included in a new resource estimate. These holes were drilled subsequent to the NI 43-101 resource calculation and consequently were not available for that calculation.

The large and extensive zone of lower-grade mineralization hosts an NI 43-101 inferred gold resource estimate of 16,544 kilograms of gold (531,890 troy ounces) contained in 15.17 million tonnes averaging 1.1 g/t gold (0.032 oz/ton) at a cutoff of 0.514 gram per metric tonne (0.015 oz/ton) which is a potentially open-pittable heap-leachable disseminated gold resource. This resource was calculated to a depth of approximately 150 meters (492 feet), while the current drilling confirms continuity of mineralization to a depth of 490.2 meters (1,608 feet).

Quality Assurance

The Company has implemented a rigorous QA/QC program using best industry practices at the Friday-Petsite Property. As described the Company's News Releases of July 9th, 2009 and December 29th, 2009 the program includes chain of custody of samples, drill core sawn in half and shipped in sealed bags, blind duplicates, blank samples and certified standards are inserted in the sample stream. The samples are then boxed and couriered to Acme Analytical Laboratories of Vancouver, B.C. a lab certified for the provision of assays and geochemical analyses (ISO 9001:2008). In Phase-Two as with Phase-One, samples with gold values greater than 10 g/t were re-analyzed via the metallic screen procedure. Samples with visible gold were also analyzed initially using the metallic screen analysis, as were the samples immediately preceding and following the sample with visible gold. The 2009 exploration program was directed by Wilf Struck, P.Eng., CEO of Premium Exploration, Inc. and a Qualified Person as defined by NI 43-101. Mr. Struck prepared, and approves of the content of this release.

About Premium Exploration Inc.

Premium Exploration Inc. (TSX VENTURE:PEM) is an explorer and developer of precious metals projects with significant potential for near-term production and growth. Our projects are located in the USA and Mexico; stable regions where we have a history of success. Our team is committed to unlocking mineral wealth for our shareholders by discovering, developing, and permitting precious metals assets to production. The Company's portfolio includes one of the largest land packages in Idaho, including an NI 43-101 gold resource, a PGM exploration project in Montana, and a past-producing silver project in Mexico. For additional information, please visit us at www.premiumexploration.com.

This press release contains certain "Forward-Looking Statements" within the meaning of Section 21E of the United States Security Exchange Act of 1934, and involves a number of risks and uncertainties. Important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from the Company's expectations are disclosed in the Company's documents filed from time to time with the TSX Venture Exchange and the British Columbia Securities Commission. All statements, other than of historical fact, included herein are forward-looking statements that involve various risks and uncertainties. There can be no assurance that such statements will prove to be accurate, and actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements.

Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.

http://www.premiumexploration.com/  

27.03.10 00:03

1765 Postings, 6115 Tage Basenun geht es wieder los...

Premium Exploration Commences Scoping Upon Encouraging Resource Model
and Estimate Revision at Friday-Petsite Gold Project and Engages Snowden
as Independent Consultant.

http://www.marketwire.com/press-release/...SX-VENTURE-PEM-1136830.htm  

04.05.10 17:43

1765 Postings, 6115 Tage BaseBoden gefunden ?

Angehängte Grafik:
chart_year_premiumexplorationinc.png (verkleinert auf 93%) vergrößern
chart_year_premiumexplorationinc.png

15.08.10 10:56

342 Postings, 6942 Tage dankojonessehr vielversprechendes Investment

top Ergebnisse, weitere interessante Projekte.  

16.08.10 11:22

342 Postings, 6942 Tage dankojonesGetting it Exactly Right

Getting it Exactly Right

Bob Moriarty
Archives
Jun 8, 2010

I visited a company last week that has it Exactly Right. It was a great pleasure and shareholders are going to be greatly rewarded. The company is Premium Exploration Inc. (PEM-V).

Idaho native and Premium President Del Steiner formed the company in 2006 with assets in Mexico, PGM minerals in Montana and the gold core project in the Orogrande Shear Zone in Elk City, Idaho. I didn't even know Idaho was a big producer of gold but the Central Idaho gold region produced over 4 million ounces of gold from mostly placer projects.

Gold was first discovered in Idaho in 1860 and pretty much was the reason for the settlement. Population went up 800% from 1860 until Idaho was admitted to the union in 1890.

It's pretty much axiomatic that where you have placer gold, you have a lot more lode gold. For example I visited the Livengood project of International Tower Hill four years ago. We knew from historical data that every drainage off the hill was mined for placer dating back to 1915. I thought Livengood was going to be a really big project. Millions of dollars of exploration has confirmed the presence of almost 10 million ounces of lode gold. So for every ounce of placer produced, there is another 20 ounces of hard rock gold waiting to be produced.

I highly suspect that what Premium calls the Friday-Petsite gold project is going to be similar. I was briefed on the project at a meeting with Del Steiner and lovely Christine Kopr at the Vancouver Gold Show in January. Basically PEM has a 28 km long shear zone hosting high grade gold. The old timers went after the obvious gold in quartz veins seeing ounce plus material but the wall rock is highly mineralized as well. I've seen similar systems in Brazil that went on for miles.

My feeling at the time was that Premium was onto something really big. After spending a day driving around the project last week I am convinced the company is a sleeper. They keep saying they are trying to define a million ounces of gold but they have a lot more ounces than a million.

With prior drilling, PEM has a 43-101 resource of 532,000 ounces of gold at Friday-Petsite. At the Buffalo Gulch open pit project a few miles away; there is an historic resource of 110,000 ounces. Buffalo Gulch was test mined and has been permitted in the past.

Del Steiner has been planning the development of the Orogrande Shear Zone for many years. While President and CEO of Idaho Consolidated Minerals Del developed some 600,000 ounces of gold in the Orogrande Shear Zone. He was part of the permitting for Bema Gold when they advanced the Buffalo Gulch Gold mine originally in 1992.

Wilf Struck, the CEO of Premium also has a long history with gold in Idaho. He was the project Engineer for Friday-Petsite and Buffalo Gulch when he worked at Idaho Consolidated and he was the Supervisor of Exploration Properties with Bema Gold when they owned Buffalo Gulch.

When I visit a project, I'm always hoping to see something that gives me a real idea of the potential. When I met with management in Vancouver in January, I was thinking, this is really big. But you have to put boots on the ground to actually see it. And knowing that you are dealing with a shear zone is interesting but it doesn't mean anything all by itself.

You see things on a visit that management knows about but it may not mean anything to them. Here's what I saw, miles and miles and miles of placer workings. Over the last 100 years or so, there has been 400,000 ounces of gold taken out of the valley that the shear zone has created. That's a lot of placer gold. And when you see piles of cobbles stacked up for miles, it's easy to see that there is a lot of gold in the Orogrande Shear Zone waiting to be mined.

click to enlarge

Every mining company is run differently. It's pretty common for them to use the Beanie Baby approach where they have picked up a variety of projects in different commodities, even in different countries. For those few companies who really "Get It Right" they shed the excess baggage when they are ready to focus on the really big deal.

PEM is vending out their Mexican projects that consume both money and focus. They are spinning off their giant potential PGM minerals in Montana to a new company and vending most of the shares to existing shareholders. That's a brilliant move. They are getting absolutely no traction or value from the project and shareholders can get far more value from it being put into a new company.

Premium has a new gold district in Idaho at the Orogrande Shear Zone and it's going to be very big. Some of the already released drill results are mind bending. They announced some drill results in January. The best hole was 2.66 g/t over 198.4 meters. That's a giant hole.

I've used the concept of cubing a hole before. That is you presume the intercept is cubed to determine the total potential quantity of gold. It is not a scientific measure, as a matter of fact; unless you drilled vertically into a mineralized body that all the rock was exactly the same, you couldn't possibly get the same number. But it is a way of comparing one drill hole against another.

Very long intercepts can be quite important. 2.66 g/t is nice $106 rock and 198.4 meters is over 600 feet of mineralization. If you cube the hole, you come up with 1.7 million ounces of gold. With another hole showing 2.94 grams of gold over 73.5 meters, the 43-101 resource is going to grow in a hurry.

Those holes are not incorporated into the current 43-101 for Friday-Petsite. An updated resource will not be released until the fall but a few more holes like that and the market will wake up and bark.

Along with the shedding of assets that are not contributing to market value, PEM has embarked on a major 10,000-meter drill program in April and results will be coming out on a regular basis shortly. PEM is concentrating on increasing their visibility as well and more newsletter writers have been invited to do a tour and will be seeing the project shortly.

I would be very surprised if this isn't another multi-million ounce project with similar potential to that of Livengood for ITH and Rattlesnake Hills for Evolving Gold. It's a big system and Del Steiner has locked up the biggest and most prospective areas in the shear zone. He's got a serious drill program going and has hired top-notch people who know both the project and the area.

My opinion is that Premium is going to be a big surprise to most investors. They have been way off the radarscope but that is changing as I write. Del is doing everything exactly right and the results are already showing up. The company has just short of 70 million shares outstanding right now and is in the midst of a 23 million-share placement to pay for the major drill program. There are a lot of warrants outstanding but the price on them is non-dilutive. When they get exercised, the money will go for the next major drill program.

Premium is going to move from a tiny junior with interesting potential into a major junior with near term production potential. The Buffalo Gulch project doesn't' show much in the way of a resource but the material is so soft that it doesn't need blasting and the first 90 meters of material can be simply ripped with a Cat and fed onto a leach pad. PEM is advancing permitting right now and looks for production in 18-24 months.

I liked the company enough to buy some shares as soon as I got back. So I am biased. Premium is an advertiser. Christine Kopr is in charge of shareholder communication and quite competent as well as lovely. Feel free to call her and any questions she can't answer, either Del or Wilf can. Please take the responsibility for your own due diligence.

In any case, in my view, they are doing things Exactly Right and I expect big things out of them.

Premium Exploration Inc
PEM-V Cdn$.35 (Jun 7, 2010)
PMMEF-PK 68.5 million shares
Premium Exploration website  

16.08.10 11:24

342 Postings, 6942 Tage dankojonesGreat Drill Results, No Respect

Great Drill Results, No Respect

Bob Moriarty
Archives
Jul 30, 2010

Premium Exploration (PEM-V) was the subject of a piece of mine recently. I was trying to say that I thought the company was doing everything right. As I said in the piece, they will be coming out with drill results for months. They are in a 10,000-meter program at their Friday-Petsite project and that's a lot of holes.

It's important to understand that these are step-out holes. They have an existing 531,000-ounce gold resource and these holes are going to expand that. When you read the drill results, understand that because of the angle they are drilling, the intercepts do not reflect true widths. PEM estimates the true widths at between 50% and 75% of reported intercepts.

Hole #1 or PFR2010-1 reported 203 meters of .98 g/t. That's a great intercept of ok grade. Hole #2 or PFR2010-2 hit 274 meters of 1.84 g/t including 5.74 g/t gold over 76 meters. Those are exceptional lengths and good grade. Hole #3 or PFR2010-3 hit a blistering 2.23 g/t gold over 157 meters. Again, great length and wonderful grade. When they report an updated 43-101, it will be a lot bigger.  

17.08.10 08:26

342 Postings, 6942 Tage dankojones..guter Artikel

was passiert mit EM Werten bei einer Deflation in den USA.

...doch das wird nicht passieren, sie werden sie noch mehr Geld drucken und den
Dollar unter gehörigen Druck bringen.

http://www.pinnacledigest.com/sector-insight/...-stocks-do-jeff-clark

But with all this said, the overriding concern isn’t deflation. Yes, economic growth will likely be flat for years, and many Americans will see some hard times ahead. But deflation won’t win; in a fiat money system, any deflation will be met with an inflationary overreaction (as we’ve seen). And the worse the deflation, the more extreme the overreaction will be.

In fact, I think there’s another round of money printing before this year is over. And sooner or later, that extra money is going to dilute every dollar you own, giving us an inflationary hit as bad as the deflationary one we got during the Great Depression.

It’s for this reason that I continue to urge you to own physical gold, in your possession and under your control, given its reliability as a store of value in both inflationary and  

17.08.10 10:01

342 Postings, 6942 Tage dankojonesinterview Ende Juli

17.08.10 10:07

342 Postings, 6942 Tage dankojonesübersicht drillprogramm

http://www.premiumexploration.com/wp-content/...NR-Drill-Plan-456.pdf

die letzten Ergebnisse

August 10, 2010, Vancouver, British Columbia:  Premium Exploration Inc. (TSX-V:PEM) (the “Company”) is pleased to announce assay results for holes PFR2010-4, PFR2010-5, and PFR2010-6 of  the ongoing 10,000 meter Phase-Three drill program at the Friday-Petsite project located in central Idaho, USA.  These holes advance the development of the new Lower Block, continuing resource growth and the establishment of at least 100 meters of mineralized width at depth, which remains open along strike and at depth.

Highlights Include:

* PFR2010-4: 1.5 g/t gold over 150.0 meters including
     2.5 g/t gold over 36.9 meters including
     8.3 g/t gold over 4.9 meters
   * PFR2010-5: 0.9 g/t gold over 267.0 meters including
     1.5 g/t gold over 72.2 meters including
     3.4 g/t gold over 11.0 meters
   * PFR2010-6: 0.5 g/t gold over 226.0 meters including
     2.5 g/t gold over 16.4 meters  

18.08.10 07:57

342 Postings, 6942 Tage dankojones...Hauptaktionär Dundee kauft weiter zu

im Vorfeld weiterer Bohrergebnisse aus dem laufenden Drill Programm.

TSX Venture Exchange
Company Name : Premium Exploration Inc. Last Updated: August 17, 2010
08/17/2010 PEM 56,000 0 24,640.00 0.00 6 0 CAD  

18.08.10 07:59

342 Postings, 6942 Tage dankojones..hier zu sehen

Here are all the house positions for : PEM for 8/17/2010.
          §16 Records Returned

House Positions
Exch House Bought $Value Ave Sold $Value Ave Net $Net

§27  Dundee   56,000   24,640   0.44   0   56,000  

19.08.10 08:16

342 Postings, 6942 Tage dankojones...und Dundee sollte wissen was sie tun

Premium Exploration Announces New Director & VP Exploration
July 7, 2010

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA (July 7, 2010) – Premium Exploration Inc. (TSX-V:PEM) (“Premium” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce  Premium Exploration Inc. the appointment of Mr. Colin Jones to the Company’s Board of Directors.

Mr. Jones is the Executive Vice-President of Dundee Resources Limited and has 30 years experience as a mining, exploration and consulting geologist.  He is responsible for sourcing investment opportunities globally in exploration and development companies as well as management of associated technical evaluation and due diligence programs.  In addition, he acts as a technical consultant to a number of investee companies and monitors development progress of these companies.  

19.08.10 16:07

342 Postings, 6942 Tage dankojonesdundee heute wieder auf der Käuferseite

und gerüchteweise sollen sehr bald gute Nachrichten kommen.  

19.08.10 16:09

342 Postings, 6942 Tage dankojonesGriechenland Krise setzt sich fort.

31.08.10 16:37

342 Postings, 6942 Tage dankojones..gutes interview

da könnte sich tatsächlich Großes anbahnen.

spätestens kommende Woche dürften die nächsten Ergebnisse kommen, und für die
nächsten Monate ist für newsflow gesorgt, Bohrprogramme werden noch ausgedehnt.

http://www.uncommonwisdomdaily.com/premium-exploration-interview-10001  

31.08.10 19:35

342 Postings, 6942 Tage dankojoneshohes volumen

und fettes plus  

03.09.10 17:05

342 Postings, 6942 Tage dankojoneses wird Zeit einzusteigen

volumen und Kurs zieht an, nächste Woche ist mit news zu rechnen.  

03.09.10 18:14

342 Postings, 6942 Tage dankojonesHigh Grade Gold in Idaho

http://www.uncommonwisdomdaily.com/high-grade-gold-in-idaho-10022

High Grade Gold in Idaho
posted on Sep 03, 10 11:57AM Use the IP Check tool [?]

Last week, I went to visit Premium Exploration (PEM on the TSX-V), a Canadian-listed gold explorer and developer with an exciting project in Idaho. I think this stock is poised for success. Let’s take a look at the weekly chart below …

You can see that Premium Exploration has been making higher lows as it coils up for a potential breakout. Weekly momentum is positive. Still, this volatile stock may visit its uptrend again — I would view that as a buying opportunity.

http://images.moneyandmarkets.com/uwd/507/chart.gif

Premium Exploration makes higher lows as it tests overhead resistance

I visited Premium Exploration’s gold project in Elk City, Idaho. That’s the same part of Idaho I wrote about in last week’s Uncommon Wisdom column — the site of a huge gold rush starting in 1860.

In fact, along the way to Premium Exploration’s Friday-Petsite gold project on its extensive (28 kilometers long) property, we passed piles of rocks dug up a century or so ago by prospectors looking for placer gold. Boy, did they find it! The Central Idaho gold region produced more than 4 million ounces of gold from mostly placer projects.

So, the region is gold-rich. And Premium Exploration’s property appears to be richer than most. Premium has put together a land package along the Orogrande Shear Zone, a geologic formation that has sparked fires in the eyes of many prospectors. At Friday-Petsite, Premium Exploration has a NI 43-101 compliant inferred resource with 549,000 ounces of gold to start with. And it has the potential for much, much more.

For starters, Premium Exploration also owns the Buffalo Gulch project a few miles away. That project has a historic (non 43-101 compliant) resource of 115,000 ounces. Buffalo Gulch was test-mined and fully permitted by Bema Gold when the bottom fell out of the gold market, and the project was shelved in 1992.

Both Friday-Petsite and Buffalo Gulch have the potential to be open-pit, heap-leach operations, which lowers potential costs.

Like many junior miners and explorers, Premium Exploration was hit hard by the 2008 financial crisis. The good news is the financial crisis has passed, and Dundee Securities spearheaded a $10 million financing which just closed in July. Result: Premium Exploration is set very well financially, and it has what could be a company-making discovery on its Idaho property.

Good News Will Likely Keep Coming

Premium did an 800-meter drilling program on the Friday-Petsite project that ended in May 2009. Its next drilling program ran 2,000 meters and ended in October 2009. This year, it is wrapping up a 10,000 meter drilling program. Results from the current drilling program will be doled out for the rest of the year and into 2011. I expect there will be good news that will drive the price of the stock higher.

Why do I think that? Well, Premium hasn’t drilled a disappointing hole on the Friday-Petsite site, at least not yet anyway. And some of the holes have been “spectacularly awesome,” to quote Premium’s Vice President of Exploration, Michael Ostenson. Results include 5.74 grams per metric tonne (g/t) of gold over 76 meters, 3.65 g/t over 74 meters, and more than 9 g/t over 25 meters.
Sean on the scene at Premium Exploration's drilling site in Idaho.
Sean on the scene at Premium Exploration’s drilling site in Idaho.

What’s more, a whole new zone was discovered in last year’s Phase 2 drilling. This lower block is above the cut-off grade of the existing zone, so it should add ounces to the resource. The lower block is not factored into the resource yet.

The 549,000 ounces in the inferred resource has an average grade of 1.13 g/t, with a cut-off of 0.5 g/t. This is a bulk-tonnage deposit with a high-grade core, however the grade seems to be improving as Premium Exploration develops the target at depth.

The 10,000-meter drilling program the company is wrapping up now could potentially A) move some of the known resource from the “inferred” to the “measured and indicated” category, B) extend the size of the known resource, C) raise the grade of the known resource and D) prove that there is a worthwhile gold zone beneath the first zone.

These are all potentialities; nothing is proven yet. But here’s more good news …

* Premium Exploration has working capital of $9 million, and potentially enough from in-the-money warrants that CEO Del Steiner says the company won’t have to raise money for quite some time to come. To see my video interview with Del, point your web browser here: http://tinyurl.com/28g26jy.
   * There is a LOT of institutional interest in this company — high rollers from across North America and even Australia have already lined up to get a piece of the company.
   * The company has solid management. Del Steiner is a hands-on CEO who is squeezing his dollars to get the most out of them. Michael Ostenson, the vice president of exploration, is an experienced exploration geologist who earned his stripes at Stillwater and AngloGold.

So where is the company going? Well, it costs a lot of money to develop a gold mine, so the obvious step would be to eventually joint-venture with one of the big boys. Before that happens, Del Steiner says they’re aiming to have a compliant resource of at least 1 million ounces.

Investors are expecting positive results from this year’s drilling program. Now we have to ask ourselves “is the good news priced in?” While it could be, there could also be good news we don’t know about yet. If that’s the case, Premium Exploration might be cheap.

This is a speculative company — any one of a number of things could go wrong. I just think there is a lot more that is going to go right. And I was very impressed with the company and the people involved.

Smart People Like This Stock

Premium Exploration did pay for my airfare to Idaho and put me up in a Quality Inn for my stay. I do not own any Premium Exploration stock — you know that Weiss Research’s policy won’t allow me to hold stocks I recommend — nor did I receive monetary compensation from Premium Exploration.

I did have an intangible benefit from my trip — getting together with top-notch analysts including Dan Pisenti, Marshall Berol and Rick Ackerman. I also enjoyed talking again with Al Korelin and his better half Kathy. And I got to meet veteran investor Roger Weigand for the first time. These very smart people are all very interested in Premium Exploration. That should tell you something.

If you want to listen to Al’s broadcast from Idaho — which features in-depth interviews about Premium Exploration and includes an interview with me — point your web browser here: http://tinyurl.com/24vkjjn

Bottom line: I think Premium Exploration is an excellent stock to own for the long-term. Do your own due diligence before you buy anything.

Until next time,

Sean  

04.09.10 09:23

342 Postings, 6942 Tage dankojonesgute Zusammenfassung der letzten Tage

http://www.24hgold.com/english/viewarticle.aspx?id=633230
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

September 02 2010

After at recent site visit by The Northern Miner, Premium Exploration was featured on the cover of their August 30th, 2010 issue.

�GOLD EXPLORER CONTINUES TO EXPAND NEW DISCOVERY; PREMIUM ADDS VALUE TO OROGRANDE"

"We�re drilling 4% of this thing," says Del Steiner, president and chief executive of Premium. �So you�ve got 96% of this shear zone that none of these holes are touching�Mike (Ostenson) has got this down now to where collaring holes and hitting the system is almost a foregone conclusion��

Click here for the entire article.

The Aug 28, 2010 edition of The Korelin Economics Report originated entirely from Clarkston, Washington and Lewiston, Idaho where Al, Roger Wiegand, Dan Pisenti, Marshall Berol, Sean Brodrick and Rick Ackerman visited the mining properties held by Premium Exploration. The visit was hosted by Del Steiner, President of Premium.

Segment 4 -   Al wraps up the first hour of the show with Rick Ackerman and Sean Brodrick quizzing Del Steiner about his company, Premium Exploration.

Segment 5 -  Al starts the second hour with Del Steiner, Rick Ackerman and Sean Brodrick. They discuss their recent site visit to the Idaho properties held by Premium Exploration.

Sean Brodrick interviewed Del Steiner and wrote a great article on the extensive mining history in Idaho.

August 31, 2010 - I talk to Del Steiner, CEO of Premium Exploration, an up-and-coming explorer and developer. I was able to visit the company's project in the Orogrande Shear Zone gold district in Idaho.

August 27th, 2010 - "Idaho Gold Is No Small Potatoes." This week, I'm traveling in Idaho, looking at a prospective gold resource that has been dishing up some really rich drill results.. The company that is getting the results owns one of the biggest land packages.

Analysis, investment ideas and strategies that include information about the global economy involving gold and silver, energy and monetary issue.

Sept 2010 -  "...I stated some time ago during Premium�s early stage exploration; the company appears to have a real tiger by the tail... Currently trading at less than $0.50 a share, Premium Exploration is an investor�s dream."

Remember to check out Premium�s Investor Summary on �The Gold Report�.  Premium is gaining more and more analyst and newsletter writer coverage. New third party quotes, recommendations, and media are added as soon as they come!

Website Updates:  Updates are underway to Premium�s website www.premiumexploration.com:

* Links to the Corporate Presentation, B-TV Video that aired on BNN and other Investor Media have been added to the bottom of the Home Page
   * New interactive tools from Corebox, like the Interactive Cross Section where you pick and choose the cross sections you would like to see throughout the entire Friday-Petsite Deposit on the Friday-Petsite Poject Page
   * 3D Block Model Video � a great visual which clearly shows the 3D block model of the 549,000 oz inferred gold resource estimate known as the �Upper Block� on the Friday-Petsite Page

Please check back frequently - updated Corporate Presentation (power point), Maps and a new Video are coming soon!  

Seite:
| 2 | 3  
   Antwort einfügen - nach oben