Vassago : EXK 2,43 $
Endeavour Silver meldet Quartalszahlen für Q2/17:
Net loss was $16,000 (loss of nil per share) compared with net earnings of $1.7-million (one cent per share).
- Earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization decreased 64 per cent to $3.7-million.
- Cash flow from operations before working capital changes decreased 53 per cent to $4.4-million.
- Mine operating cash flow before taxes decreased 49 per cent to $8.8-million.
Revenue decreased 27 per cent to $32.7-million.
Realized silver price increased 4 per cent to $17.16 per ounce sold.
Realized gold price decreased 1 per cent to $1,270 per ounce sold.
- Cash costs increased 56 per cent to $8.36 per ounce silver payable (net of gold credits).
All-in sustaining costs (AISC) increased 94 per cent to $20.46 per ounce silver payable (net of gold credits).
- Working capital decreased 8 per cent to $75.2-million from year-end.
- Silver production decreased 26 per cent to 1,143,788 ounces.
- Gold production decreased 17 per cent to 13,058 ounces.
- Silver equivalent production was 2.1 million ounces (at a 70:1 silver:gold ratio).
Silver ounces sold were down 34 per cent to 988,821 ounces.
- Gold ounces sold were down 20 per cent to 12,294 ounces.
Bullion inventory at quarter-end included 226,437 ounces silver and 631 ounces gold.
- Concentrate inventory at quarter-end included 50,644 ounces silver and 890 ounces gold.
- The company acquired the Calicanto and Veta Grande properties near the El Compas gold-silver mine project in Zacatecas, Mexico.