eröffnet am: 08.11.03 15:23 von: Kicky Anzahl Beiträge: 64
neuester Beitrag: 02.08.05 14:25 von: Kicky Leser gesamt: 9890
davon Heute: 14
bewertet mit 0 Sternen

Seite:
| 2 | 3  

08.11.03 15:23

79561 Postings, 9061 Tage KickyITWO steigt und steigt

Zusammenarbeit mit IBM bei spanischem Lebensmittelgrosshändler Caprabo und mit Sun Microsystems

BARCELONA, Spain & DALLAS, Nov 5, 2003 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- i2 Technologies, Inc. (ITWO,
Trade), a leading provider of end-to-end supply chain management solutions, today announced that Spanish grocery retailer Caprabo has successfully completed the first phase of its deployment of i2 Retail solutions. Caprabo's goal in implementing i2 Retail solutions is to make the business more efficient and offer better customer service.

IBM has been a key contributor in the successful implementation of i2 solutions at Caprabo. IBM Business Consulting Services has collaborated with i2 to deliver the i2 Merchandise Planner business model design and the integration of i2 solutions with existing Caprabo systems. IBM intends to continue to provide Caprabo with business process and industry expertise to offer a complete solution that addresses specific Caprabo industry needs.

Caprabo has gone live with three core solutions from i2's Merchandise Planning suite: i2 Merchandise Planner, i2 Demand Planner and i2 Replenishment Planner.
i2 Merchandise Planner helps the entire Caprabo organization        
       to develop more accurate budgets by integrating and managing        
       business, financial and departmental plans. Additionally, it        
       provides visibility of performance against plans and assists        
       in assortment planning.        
   --  i2 Demand Planner is a powerful forecasting tool that is        
       designed to improve customer service levels across all product        
       categories. It allows Caprabo to tailor forecasts to a        
       product's characteristics, i.e. fast or slow moving items,        
       promotional lines or new product introductions.  
  --  i2 Replenishment Planner combined with i2 Demand Planner uses        
       the forecasts to calculate optimized stock requirements for        
       more than 7,000 items in three distribution centers (DCs) in        
       the Catalonia and Madrid region, more than 60 percent of        
       Caprabo's business. Based on these forecasts, the system        
       automatically generates purchase orders and builds more        
       complete truckloads for suppliers. This is designed to allow        
       Caprabo to achieve the twin aims of reducing inventory and        
       improving customer service levels. Testing in the two        
       Catalonia based DCs -- Ciencas and Abrera -- has shown        
       inventory reductions of eight to 20 per cent. In addition, the        
       planners, who had previously been using transaction systems,        
       inventory reports and spreadsheets, have seen significant        
       productivity increases by using i2 Replenishment Planner.        
       Caprabo is currently in the process of rolling out i2        
       Replenishment Planner to all its distribution centers in        
       Spain.        

"We are very pleased with the initial results of the implementation; expectations are being exceeded," says Xavier Argente, CEO of Caprabo

SANTA CLARA, Calif., Nov 5, 2003 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX/ -- Sun Microsystems (SUNW, Trade) announced today a benchmark configuration with i2 Technologies, Inc. (ITWO, Trade) running i2 Service and Parts Management (SPM) on the Sun Fire(TM) 6800 midframe server. Testing i2 SPM on the bedrock of Sun technology -- the Solaris(TM) Operating System and UltraSPARC(R) architecture -- engineers simulated a time-phased forecast, inventory and replenishment plan for 10.1 million part locations, and generated an end-to-end plan over a 90-day horizon in one hour, 31 minutes, with peak planning throughput recorded at two-point-seven billion part location periods per hour. Today's announcement means a typical service supply chain business, channeling tens of thousands of items (SKUs) to hundreds of locations, can improve forecast accuracy, and optimize inventory required to meet customer demand and service level agreements.
i2 Service and Parts Management, a web-based solution, is designed to enable companies to maximize the utilization of parts, budgets and facilities to reach key performance objectives such as high customer service, low operating costs, improved margins and overall market leadership. Leveraging the solution on the Solaris OS can provide high availability and scalability, so businesses can have peace-of-mind knowing the right parts are on hand in the right location at the right time. To accomplish this task, i2 SPM utilizes business logic specific to the service and aftermarket parts industry with a three-tiered workflow:

ist 7,9% gestern gestiegen wegen der guten Aussichten von SAP und Oracle

PM,Ihr seid  doch wirklich nicht in der Lage das Problem mit dem nicht zugelassenen Filter bei älteren Threads zu lösen,man kann da einfach nicht posten!  

08.11.03 15:27

79561 Postings, 9061 Tage Kickywenn sie erst wieder an der Nasdaq zugelassen wird

wird mit Sicherheit das Gap geschlossen

10.11.03 18:11

79561 Postings, 9061 Tage KickyITWO bei Goldman Sachs Software am Freitag

DALLAS, Nov 10, 2003 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- i2 Technologies, Inc. (OTC:ITWO), a leading provider of end-to-end supply chain management solutions, today announced that Sanjiv Sidhu, the Company's chairman and chief executive officer, is scheduled to participate in the Goldman Sachs Software Retreat on Friday, Nov. 14, 2003 at the Goldman Sachs Conference Center in New York City. To provide access to all interested parties, the audio portion of the presentation scheduled for 2:15 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time will be webcast live and a webcast replay will be made available following the event. The live webcast and replay will be accessible from i2's website at http://www.i2.com/investors.

This is the 1st VOLUME alert for ITWO in the past 7 calendar days.

Trading for i2 Technologies Inc (OTC: ITWO) has been heavier than usual in today's session. By 11:10 ET, the stock had already traded 3,340,300 shares via 431 trades. The cumulative volume is 10.49% above its 20-day average of 3,023,235. Normally the stock experiences around 512 individual trades per session.

So far, today's volume surge has caused a net rise in ITWO's stock price. At the time of this alert, the stock was trading at $2.140, up $0.160 (+8.08%).

One year ago, the Company's shares closed at $0.850. The price has gained more than 151 percent since then.

Over the last 10 trading session ITWO has traded in a range between $1.580 and $1.980 and is currently trading 6.47% above its 52-week high of $2.010 set on October 17, 2003 and 4015.38% above its 52-week low of $0.052 from May 09, 2003.

In the previous 3 sessions, ITWO trading has displayed a positive trend. Closing results have been as follows:

November 07, 2003 --- closed at $1.980 up $0.145 (+7.90%) on 3,853,000 shares
November 06, 2003 --- closed at $1.835 up $0.025 (+1.38%) on 2,846,000 shares
November 05, 2003 --- closed at $1.810 up $0.020 (+1.12%) on 1,899,000 shares

The Company last released news on November 10, 2003 (today):
die Aktie steigt heute um 7% in USA ,nur weiter so  

16.11.03 20:06

1339 Postings, 9057 Tage Eddiehi, Kicky sprich deutsch mit uns!

nur weil Larry bei Peoplesoft nicht zum Zuge kommt
muß das doch nicht heißen, daß er I2 kauft.

Wär natürlich schön, aber das ist doch reine
Spekulation.

Kannst Du mit mal einen Link geben, wo ich US-Kurse
von I2 abfragen kann. Habe nämlich auch ein paar I2.

17.11.03 13:36

79561 Postings, 9061 Tage Kicky68% weniger Umsatz im letzten Quartal

Filing v.14.11.2003 spät abends wohl nach Goldman Sachs-Tagung
http://www.pinksheets.com/quote/filings.jsp?symbol=ITWO
gefällt mir nicht sehr  

18.11.03 01:12

79561 Postings, 9061 Tage Kickystrong buy von JMP Securities

Analyst Firm: JMP Securities

Ratings Action: REITERATION
Current Rating: Strong Buy

Target Price Action: MAINTAIN
Target Price: $2.50

Analyst Comments: On Friday, Sanjiv Sidhu participated in a Q&A session to provide investors an update on ITWO's progress. Highlights include first that ITWO is planning to release v6.1 in December. Second, ITWO is beginning to see renewed interest among high tech companies as high tech supply chains continue to become more complex. Third, ITWO seems to be on track to solve many of its customer satisfaction issues.

die Zahlen im Report entsprachen der vorherigen Gewinnwarnung,daher auch kein Einbruch  

26.11.03 15:41

79561 Postings, 9061 Tage KickyMorningstar alert und erhöhtes Volumen

Morningstar Alert

ITWO
11-21-03 10:55 PM
Stock Profitability Grade change
The Morningstar Profitability Stock Grade has changed from D- to B. For details, go to
http://quicktake.morningstar.com/Stock/...asp?Country=USA&Symbol=ITWO

Tuesday , November 25, 2003 15:21 ET

This is the 1st VOLUME alert for ITWO in the past 7 calendar days.

Trading for i2 Technologies Inc (OTC: ITWO) has been heavier than usual in today's session. By 15:20 ET, the stock had already traded 3,781,500 shares via 459 trades. The cumulative volume is 60.94% above its 20-day average of 2,349,695. Normally the stock experiences around 419 individual trades per session.

So far, today's volume surge has caused a net rise in ITWO's stock price. At the time of this alert, the stock was trading at $2.090, up $0.130 (+6.63%).

One year ago, the Company's shares closed at $1.610. The price has gained more than 29 percent since then.

04.12.03 16:23

79561 Postings, 9061 Tage Kickygestern war ITWO Volume leader am OTC m.11,4 Milli

16.01.04 20:12

79561 Postings, 9061 Tage KickyIBM und ITWO geben bekannt

dass die I2Supply Chain Solution jetzt auf den IBM servern zur Verfügung steht
DALLAS, Jan 16, 2004 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- IBM (NYSE:IBM) and i2 Technologies (OTC:ITWO) today announced the availability of i2 supply chain planning solutions for customers on IBM eServer xSeries Intel(R) processor-based servers running Microsoft Windows Server.

Organizations are seeking to optimize their business processes with supply chain solutions that can enhance value and result in fast ROI at the right price point. i2 implementations based on affordable Intel processor-based servers can be deployed and scale from single-processor to multi-processor systems using either Intel(R) Xeon(TM) or Itanium(R) 2 processors.

"i2 customers are implementing closed-loop supply chain solutions to help optimize key business processes and squeeze inefficiency out of their businesses," said Charlie Latch, i2 vice president, Corporate Alliances. "In a recent survey of i2 customers, IT and line-of-business managers identified performance and cost of ownership as two highly desirable characteristics of Intel Itanium-based SCM solutions. Today's announcement addresses this market need, through Intel processor-based 64-bit performance and the potential cost advantages of the IBM eServer xSeries running Windows Server 2003 to enable new flexibility to manage the underlying costs for supply chain solutions."

"Medium sized companies are seeking responsive and resilient supply chain solutions," said Jay Ennesser, vice president, Strategic Alliances, IBM Corporation. "IBM's unique integrated infrastructure solution built on IBM eServer xSeries with mainframe-inspired technology, combined with i2's leading supply chain management solutions, can help our customers transform their businesses while managing the total cost of the overall solution. This is key as they evolve to on demand enterprises."

Today's announcement builds on i2's strategic alliance strategy of partnering with other leading companies and its overall commitment to delivering value-added supply chain solutions to multiple industries. Consider:

--  For this offering i2 solutions are available on IBM eServer
       xSeries server systems based on Intel 32-bit Xeon or 64-bit
       Itanium architecture running Microsoft operating environments.

--  IBM eServer xSeries systems feature Enterprise
       X-Architecture(TM), delivering mainframe-inspired technology
       for the Intel server space. The eServer xSeries platform can
       drive new levels of availability, scalability and
       manageability upon which customers can deploy their i2
       solutions.

--  Intel's high-performance, scalable architecture is designed to
       support the widest range of software tools, the largest
       community of developers, and the greatest infrastructure
       value.

--  Microsoft Windows Server 2003 for 64-bit Itanium 2 Systems
       supports up to 64 Intel Itanium processors in a single
       partition, up to eight-node clustering, 512 GB of RAM and
       Non-Uniform Memory Access (NUMA) architectures.

--  IBM is offering attractive financing and leasing solutions
       through IBM Global Financing to help customers further improve
       their total cost of ownership picture.

4,5 Millionen Volumen +8% Widerstandslinie bei 2 überwunden  

16.01.04 20:25

1339 Postings, 9057 Tage EddieMensch Kicky, mit ITWO werden wir noch steinreich. o. T.

16.01.04 23:12

79561 Postings, 9061 Tage Kickydas hoff ich doch Eddie

heute 11 Millionen Volumen +18%  Junge ,Junge
wenn sie dann endlich wieder an die Nasdaq kommt, wird sie richtig loslegen
das müsste sich ja auch dies Jahr entscheiden.Sanjiv ist ja sehr vorsichtig geworden mit seinen Äusserungen
nächster Report am 20.1. nachbörslich  

26.01.04 09:15

6 Postings, 7514 Tage cmgi12ITWO Report

wird morgen nachbörslich erscheinen, wie denkt Ihr wird der Wert die nächsten
zwei Tage laufen.
Wenn man andere Aktien sieht im Vorfeld Ihrer Reports müßte ja eigentlich auch noch was passieren mit ITWO.
Oder was denkt Ihr???
Habe ein sehr gutes Gefühl heute und morgen 10-15 % zu Gewinnen

28.01.04 09:20

1339 Postings, 9057 Tage Eddiewar wohl nix

Kick vpm Stuhl gefallen,

habe selten so schlechte Zahlen gesehen!
Sind wohl nur wg. der bestehenden Übernahmefantasie
bis gestern gestiegen.

Dow Jones Business News
I2 Technologies Posts 4Q Loss As Revenue Falls 42%
Tuesday January 27, 7:40 pm ET
By Marcelo Prince, Of DOW JONES NEWSWIRES

NEW YORK (Dow Jones)--I2 Technologies Inc. (Other OTC:ITWO.PK - News; ITWO) swung to a fourth-quarter loss from a year-ago profit, as revenue declined 42% because the company's accounting problems scared away potential customers.
Executives at the Dallas software company, which last summer restated financial results dating back to 1998, said the "lingering effects" of the restatement hurt business in the December quarter, which fell short of analysts' expectations.

"We are still operating under the shadow of the reaudit. ... Some companies shied away from doing business with us," Sanjiv Sidhu, i2's chairman and chief executive, said during a teleconference.

Sidhu, who said in October that business had improved following the completion of the restatement, said Tuesday he had been "overoptimistic" and that the accounting problems will hamper the business "for the next few quarters."

The company, which is being investigated by the Securities and Exchange Commission (News - Websites) , in July reduced $359.7 million of revenue that had been reported in previous years. Some of that revenue has been deferred. Its longtime finance chief, Bill Beecher, stepped down in December.

I2, which makes software used to run factories and manage inventory, reported a net loss of $6.9 million, or 2 cents a share, in the fourth quarter. A year earlier, i2 reported a profit of $15.8 million, or 3 cents a share.

Quarterly revenue was $97.7 million, down from $168.9 million a year earlier and its lowest quarterly level in several years. Software license revenue fell 32% to $14.8 million and revenue from previously deferred contracts fell 72% to $20.7 million.

Analysts expected the company to post a slight fourth-quarter profit on revenue of about $118 million, according to the average of estimates collected by Thomson First Call (News - Websites) .

I2 also disclosed Tuesday it's in negotiations to settle "certain contingencies," including class-action shareholder lawsuits. These settlements will "likely involve significant cash payments from the company," said Katy Murray, who was promoted to chief financial officer Jan. 1.

The company had $288.8 million in unrestricted cash at the end of December, down from $320.5 million in September. Executives said they expect to consume similar amounts of cash in coming quarters, and no additional large-scale restructurings are planned. I2 has $356.8 million of long-term debt.

I2 shares were delisted by Nasdaq in May. They now trade on the lightly regulated Pink Sheets quotation system, ending Tuesday down 7 cents, or 3.1%, at $2.20.

-By Marcelo Prince, Dow Jones Newswires; 201-938-5244; marcelo.prince@dowjones.com

28.01.04 09:53

6 Postings, 7514 Tage cmgi12Recht hast Du mit den Zahlen Eddi

leider sind die Zahlen wirklich schlecht und der Zock ist auch im Vorfeld nicht
aufgegangen.
Was ich nun nachvollziehen kann ist das Firmen das Vertrauen in ITWO verloren haben und das dies erst mal einige Monate dauert.
Da heist ITWO muß erst einmal durch Leistung und gute Produkte überzeugen.
Auch können die Zahlen ja nicht mehr viel schlechter werden und damit bleibt die Hoffnung für das näcshte Quartal.
Aber letztendlich haben auch andere Firmen wie CMGI in der letzten Zeit schlechte Zahlen abgegeben und
sind unverständlicher weise supergelaufen.
Vielleicht passiert das auch noch mit ITWO

28.01.04 15:52

10637 Postings, 8837 Tage Ramses IIkicky, was meinst du dazu?

aktuell 1,60 $  

28.01.04 16:03

79561 Postings, 9061 Tage KickySchulden ganz erheblich reduziert

nur das 4.Quartal war nicht so optimal,aber in dieser Zeit gab es Zusammenarbeit mit Infineon,mit IBM und noch einigen anderen,die alle die Software von ITWO verwenden ...
Wer den Bericht über die letzte Hauptversammlung gelesen hatte wo Sanjiv sprach,konnte das ahnen,war keine Überraschung
For the full year 2003, the company reported net income of $42.5 million, or diluted earnings per share of $0.09 as compared to a net loss of $898.9 million, or $2.10 loss per basic and diluted share, for 2002.
Geld haben sie auch genug:The Company ended the year with $309.4 million in total cash and investments.

JPM hält sein Strongbuy aufrecht heute,Bear Stearns geht von Peer Perform auf underperform,die Verkäufe hielten sich vorbörslich bei Island.com in Grenzen
denke die 18% minus in Deutschland sind übertrieben und eher Kaufkurse  

28.01.04 16:09

1339 Postings, 9057 Tage EddieKicky teile Deinen Optimismus nicht

für mich ist entscheidend, daß die Umsätze stark
zurückgegangen sind. (da sieht es bei Siebel und
Peoplesoft besser). Die Begründung. daß das Vertrauen
der Kunden weg ist, läßt auch nicht auf eine schnelle
Besserung hoffen.

Eigentlich bleibt nur noch die Speku.,daß I2 übernommen
wird.

28.01.04 16:12

10637 Postings, 8837 Tage Ramses IIbei den amis knapp 30 % im minus

nun sind die amis immer sehr schnell dabei eine aktie "abzustrafen", aber die gegenreaktion ist oft ebenfalls sehr heftig.

kurs bei island 1,57 $. überlege einzusteigen.  

28.01.04 16:27

6 Postings, 7514 Tage cmgi12- 30 Prozent ist eine harte

aber gerechte Abstrafung für ITW0, jedoch denke ich das die Firma nicht vor der Pleite steht und auch mit Sicherheit einige gute Produkte in der Pipeline hat.

Leider darf man das verlorengegangene vertrauen der Kunden nicht unterschätzen und so wird genug Zeit bleiben über wenn und aber zu diskutieren.
In zwei - drei Monate beginnt dann ein neues Spiel.
gruß

28.01.04 16:47

79561 Postings, 9061 Tage KickySanjiv Sidhu sagte Dienstag

The once-high-flying supply-chain-management software maker has been pushing for a comeback for more than a year, though some think i2 and its chief rival, Manugistics Inc., have little left in them. Yet some analysts say business has stabilized and is starting to pick up.

I2 would argue that's the case. In a statement released Tuesday detailing the company's financials, i2 chairman and CEO Sanjiv Sidhu said, "We are seeing signs that sales pipelines are beginning to rebuild." "With sales cycles averaging nine to 12 months, I believe these effects are likely to remain for the next few quarters as we work to convert sales pipelines into bookings, and then bookings into revenue," Sidhu said.

The company's license revenue was $14.8 million, 4% higher than the third quarter, but a substantial drop compared with the $21.8 million in the fourth quarter of 2002.

12.03.04 16:42

61 Postings, 7936 Tage KohlenUndReibachITWO Strong Buy

Hallo,
hier zwei Analysten-Ratings für I2 Technologies

i2 Technologies "strong buy"
JMP Securities

Rating-Update:

Die Analysten vom Investmenthaus JMP Securities stufen die Aktie von i2 Technologies (ISIN US4657541094/ WKN 900424) unverändert mit "strong buy" ein. Das Kursziel werde bei 2,50 USD gesehen.
--------------------------------------------------
i2 Technologies "strong buy"

Thursday, March 11, 2004 12:32:13 PM ET
JMP Securities

NEW YORK, March 11 (New Ratings) - Analyst Patrick Walravens of JMP Securities maintains his "strong buy” rating on i2 Technologies (ITWO). The target price is set to $2.50.

In a research note published this morning, the analyst mentions that the company's key assets in its technology and installed base are currently underutilized due to several overhanging issues, such as shareholder lawsuits and the SEC investigation. The company recently indicated that it is seeking new candidates for its Board of Directors, the analyst says.

© 2004 New Ratings
--------------------------------------------------

Was haltet Ihr von I2 Techologie derzeit ?

Gruß
KohlenUndReibach  

12.03.04 17:01

1339 Postings, 9057 Tage Eddiewho is Patrick Walravens?

weiß nicht wie der auf 2,5$ kommt, nur weil I2
neue Kanditaten sucht für ihr Board of Directors.

Meldet sich wohl niemand freiwillig?

Die Geschäfte laufen offensichtlich schlecht und das
Vertrauen der kundschaft in I2 scheint auch beschädigt.

Das Beste was passieren könnte, wäre eine Übernahme durch
z. B. IBM oder Oracle (Der Larry will doch unbedingt was
übernehmen.)Soll Oracle-Larry doch 2,5$ per Share bieten.  

Seite:
| 2 | 3  
   Antwort einfügen - nach oben