neuester Beitrag: 25.04.21 01:05
eröffnet am: 27.05.08 16:48 von: karibik Anzahl Beiträge: 2003
neuester Beitrag: 25.04.21 01:05 von: Birgitcejua Leser gesamt: 207585
davon Heute: 9
bewertet mit 17 Sternen

Seite: 1 | ... | 11 | 12 | 13 |
| 15 | 16 | 17 | ... | 81   

12.06.08 09:18

1026 Postings, 6131 Tage D23011964was sehe ich aber hier.......???

kann es mir jemand erklären, was da passiert ist?  Frankfurt: Geld 0,019 (88237 Stck.), Brief 0,039(!)  (267936) - 7:38 Uhr !!!

Muß gleich im Ihub nachschauen was da in der Nacht geschehen ist.....

GOOD LIFE CHINA

Übersicht   Kurse   Charts   News   Forum 
WKN: A0NJP8ISIN: US38210N1054 
Einfügen in Watchlist | Depot | Börsenspiel

Letzte Kurse

HandelsplatzLetzter  VeränderungVortag letzte Stk Tag-Stk  Kursspanne Zeit 
 Frankfurt 0,011 € 0,00%  0,011 € 50.000 -   - -    11.06.08 

Geld- und Briefkurse

HandelsplatzGeld-Stk  Geld  Geld-BriefBrief Brief-Stk Spread  Zeit 
 Frankfurt 88.237  0,019 €  0,039 €267.936 105,26% 07:38 
 XETRA  -    € 0,08 €2.000 11.06.08 
 |
0.017|
0.025|
0.033|

Realtime-Kurse der Börse Stuttgart anzeigenKlicken Sie auf einen Handelsplatz für "Times & Sales"-Daten.

-----------
chris_crazy

12.06.08 09:26

1026 Postings, 6131 Tage D23011964NEWS

5 New Additional Store Openings
Date : 06/11/2008 @ 12:09PM
Source : PR Newswire
Stock : (GLCC)
Quote :  0.018  -0.002 (-10.00%) @ 4:22PM
<< Back Quote Chart Trades

5 New Additional Store Openings

BEIJING, June 11 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- PINKSHEETS: GLCC http://www.goodlifechina.com/ Good Life China is pleased to announce 5 new store openings for the week of June 11 2008 for a total of 11 new locations launched this week. Just so that there is no confusion, this is in addition to the existing 6 locations the Company announced earlier this morning. In brief summary, 5 stores are located in Cangzhou, 5 are located in Beijing, and one is located in Shijiazhuang. In addition two new suppliers were brought on board. With the Olympic summer games quickly approaching GLCC management is in full overdrive mode to launch and to have as many stores operating as possible throughout Beijing. Mr Yang, Good Life spokesperson said "Our projected growth rate targets are not only realistic but within reach. As it currently stands, with what is currently in the process we may close the week with as many as 15 or 20 new locations this week alone."

Safe Harbor statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: Certain forward information contained in this release contains forward-looking statements that involve risk and uncertainties, including but not limited to, those relating to development and expansion activities, domestic and global conditions, and market competition.

DATASOURCE: Good Life China Corporation

-----------
chris_crazy

12.06.08 11:44

318 Postings, 5888 Tage ammut1@D23011964

Was war das ??????
Kannst du das erklären  

12.06.08 11:49

10060 Postings, 6526 Tage Vermeerhehe, denen ist also durchaus bewusst, dass

sie mit ihren Meldungen die Leut verwirren:
"Just so that there is no confusion, this is in addition to the existing 6 locations the Company announced earlier this morning"

Eine normale Firma würde eigentlich nicht derart sicher davon ausgehen, dass ihre Meldungen als konfus empfunden werden :-)

Und im übrigen, Sweden sagt, hier gehts zu wie bei Seaway, und ich hab mir das auch schon gedacht: Seaway nur im Zeitraffer.
Aber: mich verwirren auch die Meldungen, dass Läden eröffnet worden sind! Wem gehören diese Läden? Ich kann das nicht einordnen.    

12.06.08 12:16

5662 Postings, 6139 Tage _bbb_NEWS

Good Life China (GLCC) To Sponsor USA Olympian
Date : 06/12/2008 @ 6:00AM
Source : PR Newswire
Stock : (GLCC)
Quote :  0.018  -0.002 (-10.00%) @ 4:22PM
<< Back Quote Chart Trades

Good Life China (GLCC) To Sponsor USA Olympian

TORONTO, June 12 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Pink Sheets (GLCC.PK) http://www.goodlifechina.com/ Good Life China is pleased to announce that it will become an official sponsor of a USA Olympian Athlete for the 2008 summer games in Beijing. The issuer will make a formal announcement including the name of the athlete, and their sport venue shortly. That announcement will be done by a simultaneous and a joint press release announcing the new sponsorship relationship with the athlete through the athletes respective agent and to all of the relevant media. This media list includes all major TV, print, news and radio that have interests in sports and Olympic related content. Mr. Yang a company spokesperson said "This opportunity of sponsorship comes to us from our corporate advisor Mina Mar Group (Mina Mar) who are co-coordinating a similar type of sponsorship with several of their other clients; and who have experience in sponsoring Olympians since the 2000 summer games. Being a Chinese company, we are very excited to be backing a USA athlete, and to be able to take part, and share in the Olympic spirit. At Good Life we are eager to meet the athlete, who under their full schedule has agreed to a personal appearance with the Good Life Executives at the home office of Good Life and at the Olympics, plus visiting company store(s), TV interviews."

Mr. Michael Ellis Mina Mar spokesperson said "We have made our, and Good Life position perfectly clear in our June 10 2008 news release. All systems are a go, and our wheels are in motion. There is no turning back. It is our intent to shed as much spotlight on the Good Life Company as possible. If that means flying a banner up and down Wall Street, or taking out a full page ad in a financial papers to highlight the Good Life potential and how severely it is undervalued by the market; so be it. We want to assist Good Life, to reach their goals of not only reaching the 10,000th new store opening, but rather 100,000th store opening. This is not a pipe dream but a realistic possibility with Good Life. If all goes well, and according to plan, we may very well see Good Life Empire sprawl all across Asia, Europe and eventually spill back here in North America. Perhaps those plans are best left for the Good Life CEO or their management to unveil, however for now, and the time being we have arranged for the athlete to use best efforts to wear/display the Good Life logo on the sports related attire/uniform; as permissible under US Olympic Team and USA Team regulations. We invite Good Life shareholders, supplier's clients and customers to share the Olympic spirit and joy with us all as Good Life reaches for the brass ring, and Good Life sponsored athlete for the gold medal in Beijing."

Safe Harbor statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: Certain forward information contained in this release contains forward-looking statements that involve risk and uncertainties, including but not limited to, those relating to development and expansion activities, domestic and global conditions, and market competition.

DATASOURCE: Good Life China Corporation

12.06.08 12:25

318 Postings, 5888 Tage ammut1Sponsor USA Olympian ??????

Nö oder ???? Die Aktie bringt mich noch um.  

12.06.08 13:10

1026 Postings, 6131 Tage D23011964nicht nur Dich ammut .......

hier ist schon jeder so verwirrt, daß keiner mehr Klar kommt... reine Nervensäge die Aktie.... lassen wir uns überraschen. Am schlimmsten, daß ich Heute 2 Spiele sehen muß, da ich Fan von Deutschen und Polen bin..... fahre zu meinem Bruder grillen und gucken, aber wie ich da ruhig sein kann wenn es hier so viel passieren kann?
-----------
chris_crazy

12.06.08 13:18

58056 Postings, 6113 Tage jocyxFranchising

Die Läden, die eröffnet werden, sind immer Franchising-Partner. Wer sich mal mit diesem Konstrukt hier in Deutschland beschäftigt hat, weiß, wieviele persönliche Schicksale (sprich Pleiten) diesen Weg pflastern.  

13.06.08 23:12

1861 Postings, 8957 Tage karibikSENSATION ! GLCC recalls Dividends !

Good Life China Corp (GLCC) Recalls Dividends
BEIJING, June 13 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ - PINKSHEETS: GLCC www.goodlifechina.com Good Life China Corp today after the market closed announced that it has notified Cede Co and Penson of its notice of a dividend recall. The issuer recently issued approximately 12 million shares as a special 1 time 1:1 dividend payout to its shareholders. The issuer verily believes that its security is a subject of naked shorting activities, and that a large short position of its security exists. See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...rt_selling#Naked_shorts_in_the_United _States and http://www.investopedia.com/terms/n/nakedshorting.asp as an example of naked shorting. The situation is further exacerbated by circumstances beyond the issuer's control.

The issuer also today filed a copy of its recall notice with Pink Sheets http://www.pinksheets.com/pink/quote/quote.jsp?symbol=HKBV which is self explanatory.

To our shareholders, the recall of the dividend does not mean that the dividend is cancelled. It means the issuer intends to re-release these dividends back to its shareholders as soon as it has completed its share count audit and its mission to have and to force the short positions to cover. Moreover the issuer wants to insure that the re-distributed dividend, are properly distributed to its shareholders in accordance with the issuer's instructions.

The issuer's share count remains undisturbed at 450 million authorized and 169 million outstanding.

The issuer's security continues to be listed on the Rule 3210 with Nasdaq Trader (see link) as aggregates continuously fail to deliver its security. http://www.nasdaqtrader.com/Trader.aspx?id=RegSHOThreshold The issuer is of the opinion that the abuse is excessive. The issuer is taking this and other soon to be announced steps to insure that the shorted stock is covered in accordance with the rules.

The company intends to take further steps as it sees fit, as per its previous news release of May 10, 2008 May 20, 2008 and June 10, 2008 including other LEGAL measures that may be available to its disposal to rein in these activities. The issuer, in order to restore its rapidly declined share price and in order to protect the interests of the issuer's common shareholders intends to take further steps without disrupting the trading activities of its security.

The issuer expects its determined critics aka (stock bashers) dressed up as 'concerned shareholders' to be out in full force pending this announcement. The issuer brings the following link and AUDIO PRESENTATION to its true shareholders' attention which is self explanatory http://www.minamargroup.net/duallisting.php.

SOURCE Good Life China Corporation

Source: PR Newswire (June 13, 2008 - 4:36 PM EDT)

News by QuoteMedia

14.06.08 00:00

1026 Postings, 6131 Tage D23011964.....

habe es auch eben gefunden:
http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/080613/to233.html?.v=81

kann es jemand zusammenfassen, was es für uns bedeutet?  
-----------
chris_crazy

14.06.08 00:03

1026 Postings, 6131 Tage D23011964auch hier noch was interessantes....

aber bkicke auch nicht richtig durch, was es heissen soll....
http://pinksheets.com/otciq/ajax/showFinancialReportById.pdf?id=15507
-----------
chris_crazy

15.06.08 17:02

1861 Postings, 8957 Tage karibiksehen wir morgen einen short squeeze?

Short Squeeze
Marktsituation, bei der ein Aktienkurs durch Deckungskäufe so genannter Leerverkäufer, auch "Shorties" genannt, verstärkt nach oben getrieben wird. Werden Leerverkäufer in ihrer Erwartung eines fallenden Kurses auf dem falschen Fuß erwischt, müssen sie die steigende Aktie am Markt zurückkaufen, um ihre Verluste zu begrenzen. Je höher der Aktienkurs steigt, desto mehr "Shorties" werden zu Deckungskäufen gezwungen. Zu einem Short Squeeze kann es nur dann kommen, wenn in nennenswertem Umfang Leerverkäufer bei dem Titel engagiert sind.

15.06.08 19:10

1076 Postings, 5942 Tage GREENHORN AND.@ karibik

im I HUB (s. Link) hat ein User den Vorschlag gemacht eine Sales Order mit 1$ Limit
zu plazieren damit die Shorties ausgebremst werden, ob das funktioniert ?

http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=30021675

Ich bin mit meiner kl. Posi von 50k noch an Board und werde richtig
massiv nachlegen wenn die Company endlich mit Ihren angekündigten Massnahmen
zur Tat schreitet.
Bislang ist dieses tägliche News-Bombardement nur Absichtserklärung des
Managements.

By the way, habe mich heute auch im I HUB registriert nachdem ich lange Zeit
nur mitgelesen hatte.

schönen Abend, GLTA  

15.06.08 19:57

1026 Postings, 6131 Tage D23011964gut aufgepasst GREENHORN ;-)...

hab` es auch da gefunden und wollte es eben hier reinschieben. Wenn da viele mitmachen kann das Stück Morgen wirklich Richtung Norden starten... Da wurde auch über diese short squeeze diskutiert und ein Beispiel genannt, wie eine andere Aktie durch sowas zu Aktie des Jahres wurde... aus einer pink bis zu Nasdaq und bei über 74$ aufgesprungen...
Hoffentlich bleibt es nicht nur unser Traum und es reicht mir wenn diese wieder auf 0,7$ steigt...
GLTA
-----------
chris_crazy

15.06.08 20:05

1751 Postings, 6158 Tage corth?

0,07 oder 0,7 Dollar :D  

15.06.08 20:06

1751 Postings, 6158 Tage corthÜbrigens...

im Wallstreetonline Board geht die Diskussion auch in die gleiche Richtung. Die empfehlen auch Verkaufsorders einzustellen mit 1 €  

15.06.08 20:37

1861 Postings, 8957 Tage karibikhier ein sehr interessanter beitrag aus ihub

wenn das so stimmt, dann erleben wir diese woche wirklich einiges :

For what it's worth...

I got a call this morning that amused me to no end. And truly made me feel better about this investment. And make no mistake, I now view this company as an investment not just a quick flip or a short ride.

When I first bought GLCC, after doing substantial research on it, and before discovering ihub, I called my brother-in-law and suggested he pick some up given how cheap it was and the possible up side. He's an executive with the typical portfolio, Apple, Blue chip companies etc., the usual suspects. I think he bought some shares to humor me. He called his broker and had him handle it, as he always does. He's had the same broker for over 15 years and the guy is practically family at this point. Anyways...so this morning my b-in-law gets a call from his broker. Yes...on a Saturday morning. His broker asked him "how'd you hear about this stock?" he said " from bla bla bla" (that's me), "why? is there a problem?" his broker replies "no, no not at all, on the contrary, this caught my attention. I've been looking into it, this is really good. Can I call bla bla bla?" "Sure here's his number".

He calls me and we chit-chat for a bit. We've met several times socially and what not, but this is the first time he's ever called me. So...to make a long enough already story a little shorter. He says to me "Good job kid" (I'm no kid but he's a lot older) He goes on, "this is hot, I mean this is really really hot" I say thanks and tell him that that makes me feel better about having put my limited funds into it. And he says "Well, don't worry, I don't think your funds are going to be limited for long" and "by the way, I'm also putting so and so and so and so and so and so into this" And I say "Wow" and he says "Yeah, I thought you'd like that. That's why I called."

Now, the so and so and so and so and so and so he mentioned well... I know these guys through my b-in-law. This broker handles them also. These are serious f-ing guys with serious f-ing money. These are 9 digit guys. These guys can buy the entire float without batting an eye.

Now, there are many people here on ihub that I find credible and seem smart enough judging by their posts and what not. But I don't know you. You are an anonymous screen name out in cyber world to me and therefore...I must take all that is said with a grain of salt. However, when I get a call like that from real people I know in person and for real...well...what can I say.

I most likely will not be posting as often on this board for the simple reason that I am no longer concerned. There is no need for me to watch this stock at every tick. I'm good to go.

I know some will view this post as BS...because after all...I'm just an anonymous screen name in cyber world to you. But you can look at all my postings, there aren't that many, and you will see I am not a basher or a pumper. I try to be an honest person and I call it as I see it. The only thing a person has that is of any true value is one's own credibility and the value of that commodity can only rise by saying what you mean and meaning what you say and hopefully...just hopefully, knowing what you're talking about.

I hope some find comfort in what I've said.

Take it as you will...for what it's worth.  

16.06.08 09:40

1861 Postings, 8957 Tage karibikguten morgen glcc`ler

wünsche euch eine super woche, mit diesem recall der dividends macht das management deutlich, nicht nur zu reden, sondern auch taten folgen zu lassen. es würde mich nicht überraschen, wenn zudem diese woche ein massiver aktienrückkauf beginnen würde, um den freefloat zu verringern und so werden auch die kurse wieder steigen. in ffm bereist 0,012 zu 0,015.  

16.06.08 09:46

1026 Postings, 6131 Tage D23011964morgen @all....

ich sage jetzt nichts, warte ab was dann ab 15.30 passiert...
GLTA ;-)
-----------
chris_crazy

16.06.08 10:35

1076 Postings, 5942 Tage GREENHORN AND.gleichfalls guten morgen zusammen,

auf eine erfolgreiche grüne Woche.

Hier noch zwei interessante Postings von einer "DarkLady" aus dem I HUB.
Sie schreibt nicht so oft, aber wenn dann sind die immer lesenswert.

http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=30023082

http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=30023658

Ich für mein Teil werde mal versuchen eine hohe Verkaufsorder für meine
Anteile reinzustellen.

GO BLUE SHIP PINKY, GLTA  

16.06.08 13:47

726 Postings, 6723 Tage TeichbauHabe heute 90000 st. zu 0,012 dazugekauft

16.06.08 15:07

1026 Postings, 6131 Tage D23011964wo hast Du die 90000 gekauft.....

... Teichbau? Beim Aldi? In Frankfurt sehe ich am Stück keine 90000, es sei den, 80000 zu 0,013 und dann 10000 zu 0,012, aber da waren glaube ich welche verkauft und nicht gekauft...
-----------
chris_crazy

16.06.08 15:56

23 Postings, 5916 Tage D240410000

Morgen,

ich hab mir heute in Frankfurt 10T Stück für 0,012 um ca. 12:00 Uhr gekauft...

16.06.08 15:58

41 Postings, 6346 Tage Larsens@d2404

ist das deine ehemalige Postleitzahl?
Sorry für Off topic  

Seite: 1 | ... | 11 | 12 | 13 |
| 15 | 16 | 17 | ... | 81   
   Antwort einfügen - nach oben