eröffnet am: 18.02.22 14:09 von: franzelsep Anzahl Beiträge: 303
neuester Beitrag: 30.08.23 18:08 von: franzelsep Leser gesamt: 67547
davon Heute: 34
bewertet mit 2 Sternen

Seite: 1 | 2 | 3 |
| 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | ... | 13   

16.01.23 12:40

453 Postings, 1408 Tage TailorCobainLock-Up-Period #2

1. Norwegian Hydrogen --> Board Position und Besitzer des Hellesylt Hub, deshalb unwahrscheinlich, dass sie verkaufen...
2. NEL --> könnte kaufen, halten, oder verkaufen
3. Saga --> könnte kaufen, halten, oder verkaufen
4. Credit Suisse --> kein Lock-Up soweit ich weiß. Hätten also schon längst verkaufen können. Halten 7.450.000 Aktien
5. Baader Bank --> hat längst verkauft, oder besitzt nur noch relativ wenig, da nicht mehr in den Top50

Also eher als neutral zu werten, da Chance und Risiko zugleich. Wobei ein Verkauf meiner Meinung nach eher als Blocktrade durchzuführen wäre, da bei dem Volumen ein Verkauf am Markt unwahrscheinlich zu sein scheint. But who knows...  

16.01.23 12:53

453 Postings, 1408 Tage TailorCobainSoft funding Manager

"We are very happy to announce that Heidi Tuiskula will join us in the role as Soft Funding Manager from April 1st.

Heidi comes with over 15 years of expertise within research and innovation in the renewables and energy sector. Most recently in Smart Innovation Norway where she worked as a senior researcher, EU project manager, project developer, as Section Head of Energy Systems Research and Deputy Head of Research. 
Prior to that, Heidi worked at VTT in Finland for almost 10 years as a Research Scientist in the field of fuel cells and hydrogen.

Heidi holds a master’s degree in electrical engineering from the Tampere University of Technology, and a post-graduate Diploma in Hydrogen Safety Engineering from Ulster University.

Please join us in welcoming Heidi to Team Norwegian Hydrogen!"

Quelle: LinkedIn

---> If Norwegian Hydrogen will get more funded projects it`s likely that HYON could get new subcontracts :-) Nice to see the hired someone who is focused on soft fundings.  

16.01.23 13:21

136 Postings, 454 Tage freddiemercuryHYON - next NEL ?

I think you are touching an important issue here Tailor!

We can agree that HYON, for various reason, is not communicating much, BUT Norwegian Hydrogen is.
Norwegian Hydrogen owns 17,34 % of HYON and are even on HYONs board.
Norwegian Hydrogen are hiring people like xx these days and growing. IN addition to this they also got Mitsui on the team.
HYON already have the Hellesylt project with Norwgian Hydrogen

could one assume that more projects will come Norwegian Hydrogen's way and more to spill on HYON ?
I think so.
And as you say Smisen, until further news from HYON i suggest to follow Norwegian Hydrogen on linkedin

17.01.23 05:12

453 Postings, 1408 Tage TailorCobainNews

yes, HYON is really reserved when it comes to news. I mean, I do not like unnecessary noise, but they are really silent.
At least they should announce something official until the 30.03.  

17.01.23 09:00

136 Postings, 454 Tage freddiemercuryHYON - new NEL ?

Hey,

Agree with you Tailor, HYON can ONLY become better on that,
Could it also be that HYON try to work in stealth mode ?  not my style though

I think that is why not too many people know of the compnay yet, for wich i take advantage from

but more external communication would can ONLY get better - agree !

17.01.23 09:57

453 Postings, 1408 Tage TailorCobainHYON - new NEL?

They are listed. therefore I don`t think they are trying to hide sth. Probably just more focused on engineering stuff as on marketing. If projects coming along I think it`s gonna change the communication as well.  

17.01.23 10:04

453 Postings, 1408 Tage TailorCobainUsecase - Steel production

"In this analysis, compressed hydrogen storage has been considered as a viable alternative for storing hydrogen.

Compressed hydrogen can be stored in above-ground steel tanks or in underground geological reservoirs like salt and rock caverns, aquifers, or depleted oil and gas wells."

Source: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0959652622009659

Does anyone know if HYON could become interesting for steel producer?  

17.01.23 10:33

29 Postings, 449 Tage SMISENHyon/Technip connection

This is a project Technip FMC is doing ref. connection to Hyon.

https://hydrogeni.no/news/...able-green-hydrogen-production-offshore/  

17.01.23 17:07

Interesting to read about this project, having in mind that many of the employees come from exactly Tehnip FCM/the  deep purple project

I see that NEL is involved in this project as well as Kongsberg Maritime. Kongsberg is close to HYON's headoffice is it not ?

18.01.23 15:18

29 Postings, 449 Tage SMISENHyon-New Nel?

Hi Freddy, yes Kongsberg and Drammen are not far away from each Other.
Kongsberg maritime is on branch from the engineering cluster at Kongsberg.
Technip FMC is another branch, let me explain.
It started as Kongsberg offshore then it was sold to FMC, then there was a merge between Technip and FMC That ultimatly became Technip FMC.
That being Said the engeenring cluster in Kongsberg, has done some remarkable things on the seabed starting with the first oil and gas production Subsea.
So my toughts on getting people from technip FMC is getting a thumbs UP from me. High quality enviroment That they have been a part off and now they are doing the next moonlanding at HYON.  

18.01.23 17:33

136 Postings, 454 Tage freddiemercuryHYON - LOI just signed ! - next NEL

Good news guys !

HYON just announced their first LOI in Norway after close of the stock exchange in Norway

https://newsweb.oslobors.no/message/580336

I am not surpriced at all, but to be one of many more to come in the future. Only time will tell

this will be for a Cruiseferry crossing the Fjord outside Oslo - a 140 meter long ferry!

Congratulations fellow HYON stock holders

Do i still think this can become the new NEL ? YES !

F.  

18.01.23 18:15

29 Postings, 449 Tage SMISENHyon-New Nel?

King Kong
One of many to come:)  

18.01.23 18:16

296 Postings, 1541 Tage globinho86loi

Congratulations for what? For the intention which could lead to a contract for the supply for ONE ferry? Yeah, this must be the new Nel...awkward comparison in so many ways.  

18.01.23 20:26

Hey,

I might have been a bit fast in my last post, and now i dont know how to edit that post
Anyone can assist ?

I think this is more like 3+4 highendcruiseferries of the MM 140. its the world first Hydrogen Cruiseferry

you can read more about it on their website ( https://northernxplorer.com/ )

And to answer your question, THIS is what that has been celebrated today and the reason I congratulate the other stockholders i HYON.
It is HYON's first LOI, i.e a milestone

I am not comparing HYON with NEL where they are now, but where NEL where. DO i think HYON will become much bigger from where they are today ? absolutely yes!
I think HYON is just getting started and will turn out big yes. If you agree or dont agree, that I leave fully up to you to decide.
Let us see how the market will swallow  today's news,  when it opens tommorrow

F.

18.01.23 20:49

296 Postings, 1541 Tage globinho86Market

There won't be any reaction cause this LOI doesn't give any value (yet). So it is not written in which time schedule or any other numbers. If you expect stock to explode on this feel free...you still can buy shares at Frankfurt now or tomorrow from 8 - 9am till Oslo opens...  

18.01.23 21:45

Have i said that I expect the stock to explode tomorrow ??

I have not , I got no clue on how it will behave tomorrow

do I THINK that the volume tomorrow will be higher than normal - YES
do i KNOW that this is a milestone for HYON - YES, since it is their first LOI
do  I HOPE it goes up tomorrow - YES
do i KNOW the value of the LOI - NOPE
do I THINk that SOMEONE in addition  to me find this LOI positive - YES
do i THINK that you are are stockholder in HYON - NOPE

all in all - pure predctions, just like life in generall really. And for growthcompanies for that sake. Either one like the HYON-story or one one dont, I do and fingers crossed

F.  

19.01.23 15:23

296 Postings, 1541 Tage globinho86freddie nonsense

higher volume - no
milestone - no
up - no

Just move on to your Norwegian thread. I know, you want to tell the readers, this is the new Nel. Cause Nel was pushed in Germany and has a big fanbase here. Sad try...  

19.01.23 18:14

is there not a Facebook article  or newspaper article you can troll or something instead ?
If you dont like HYON, that is all fair,If you dont like me, that is also fair

I am just writing what i think and I believe in.
I do believe HYON will make it, some others also seem to think the same
It does not seem that you like that idea though, so would it not make more sense for you to use you energy on something that makes you happy and you could build upon ?
I mean, life is too short for trolling, negging and stuff, at least in my world :-/

F.  

19.01.23 18:18

4965 Postings, 2485 Tage franzelsepFM

You should change the header, it's poor pump!  

19.01.23 18:24

well if I feel this is correct, should I then not subject the post the way i feel is correct ?
or is it better to subject each post post differently from time to time ?

i prefer the way I do ofcourse, but might be wrong - what is correct ?  

19.01.23 18:34

4965 Postings, 2485 Tage franzelsepLol

HYON - what's next? Sometimes it could be easy.

Lock Up ends today.  

19.01.23 18:43

and if I think it might be next NEL, then i cannot write that, cause some people get offended ?

I just want to clear this and learn the dynamics on this forum, no stress  

19.01.23 19:18

453 Postings, 1408 Tage TailorCobainLoI

LOI. No negative point when it comes to an letter of intent. But indeed it is not equal to a contract. Anyway, for me the wording is important. “Technology implementation”
A part of new ships are going to be fueled with hydrogen. This is the first ferry fueled by hydrogen. If Hyon is really the only one (for now), who is able to implement such a technology to fuel the ships of the future, they could become a unique provider of fueling and bunkering in the maritime sector. That’s for sure and that’s what matters.  

19.01.23 22:20

136 Postings, 454 Tage freddiemercuryHYON - Maritime Hydrogen fueling

If I am not wrong I have read various paces that the design is a series of 4+3 ferries. I have also read an article that it is a series of 14 ferriess
At least its should more than one i think, but I dont know exact  

Seite: 1 | 2 | 3 |
| 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | ... | 13   
   Antwort einfügen - nach oben