04.04.16 15:17

2556 Postings, 2997 Tage marronina da drück ich euch mal die Daumen

Spannung pur....  

06.04.16 16:59

292 Postings, 3446 Tage HolgerAktienNews

Cordoba partner High spends $2.5-million at San Matias

2016-04-06 07:27 ET - News Release

Mr. Mario Stifano reports

CORDOBA MINERALS ANNOUNCES HPX HAS ENTERED THE NEXT PHASE OF THE SAN MATIAS JOINT VENTURE

High Power Exploration Inc., a private mineral exploration company indirectly controlled by mining entrepreneur Robert Friedland, has entered phase one of the joint venture agreement whereby HPX can earn a 25-per-cent interest in Cordoba Minerals Corp.'s San Matias project in Colombia by spending an additional $6-million. Phase one of the joint venture has commenced as a result of HPX completing an initial $2.5-million exploration program financed by HPX private placements into the company (see details in Cordoba's Feb. 29, 2016, news release).

In phase two of the agreement, HPX can earn a 51-per-cent interest in the San Matias project by spending an additional $10.5-million for total exploration expenditures of $19-million. HPX can earn up to a 65-per-cent interest in the project by carrying it to feasibility.

HPX has also acquired a direct 50.1-per-cent interest in Sociedad Ordinaria de Minas Omni, owner of the Alacran copper-gold project (see Oct. 21, 2015, news release), for approximately $3.3-million (U.S.). The joint venture has the option to acquire a 100-per-cent interest in the property, which is located within Cordoba's San Matias project, and is currently completing a 3,000-metre drill program as part of the earn-in agreement. The share acquisition simplifies the OMNI shareholder structure, will contribute to the HPX earn-in under phase one of the JV agreement, and will give HPX a 50.1-per-cent share of option payments and royalties attributable to OMNI under the Alacran earn-in agreement.

"I am very pleased that HPX is proceeding to the next phase of our partnership and has committed additional funds to advance our exploration efforts at the San Matias copper-gold project in Colombia, including Alacran, where we believe the potential exists to make a world-class discovery. The purchase of the OMNI shares provides HPX with a controlling interest in the company for the benefit of both Cordoba and HPX," commented Mario Stifano, president and chief executive officer of Cordoba.

The company also announced that the definitive agreement for the acquisition of the Alacran project from OMNI has been completed and the company issued 100,000 warrants pursuant to the previously announced earn-in agreement. Each warrant is exercisable to acquire one common share of the company at an exercise price of 21 cents until April 1, 2018.

About the San Matias project

The newly discovered San Matias copper-gold project comprises a 20,000-hectare land package on the inferred northern extension of the richly endowed Mid Cauca belt. The project contains several known areas of porphyry copper-gold mineralization, copper-gold skarn mineralization and vein-hosted gold-copper mineralization. Porphyry mineralization at the San Matias project incorporates high-grade zones of copper-gold mineralization hosted by diorite porphyries containing strong potassic alteration and various orientations of sheeted and stockwork quartz-magnetite veins with chalcopyrite and bornite. The copper-gold skarn mineralization at Alacran is associated with stratabound replacement of a marine volcano-sedimentary sequence. The nature of mineralization encountered at San Matias is similar to other large high-grade copper-gold deposits.

06.04.16 17:05

292 Postings, 3446 Tage HolgerAktienPlus 23%%% in Kanada

06.04.16 17:11

292 Postings, 3446 Tage HolgerAktienDiese Woche...

kommen auch noch die Bohrergebnisse!  

10.04.16 17:25

292 Postings, 3446 Tage HolgerAktienWahnsinn

Cordoba Minerals profitiert weiter von der Zusammenarbeit mit Mininglegende Robert Friedland.Die von Friedland kontrollierte Gesellschaft HPX Technologieswird nun im Rahmen der Joint-Venture Vereinbarung mit einem Phase-1 Explorationsprogramm starten. Hierbei kann HPX einen 25%-Anteil durch die Aufwendung von 6 Mio. US-Dollar am San Matias-Projekt in Kolumbien erwerben. HPX kann insgesamt bis zu 65% am Projekt erwerben, sofern man bereit ist die Kosten bis zur Veröffentlichung einer finalen Machbarkeitsstudie zu tragen.

11.04.16 14:23

292 Postings, 3446 Tage HolgerAktienHammer News heute !

http://www.stockwatch.com/News/...2361567&symbol=CDB&region=C

Cordoba drills 111m of 1.01% Cu, 0.38 g/t Au at Alacran

2016-04-11 07:29 ET - News Release

Mr. Mario Stifano reports

CORDOBA MINERALS CONFIRMS A SIGNIFICANT COPPER-GOLD DISCOVERY AT THE ALACRAN PROJECT WITH 111 METRES OF 1.01% COPPER AND 0.38 G/T GOLD

11.04.16 14:49

373 Postings, 5818 Tage 98degreesNews

vielen Dank für die wertvolle Info !

Letztes Jahr bei 17 Can Cent eingestiegen und lange im roten Bereich.. bei 12 Cent hab ich natürlich nicht nachgekauft :/

Sehr gute Nachrichten heute und die Entwicklung des Unternehmens ist bemerkenswert. In Dtl findet es aber wohl unter Ausschluss der Öffentlichkeit statt. Heute wieder UP in Canada!

Alles Gute !  

13.04.16 07:35

292 Postings, 3446 Tage HolgerAktienArtikel in "The Northern Miner"

Cordoba Minerals and Friedland’s HPX advance San Matias

POSTED BY: TRISH SAYWELL APRIL 12, 2016

When Mario Stifano found himself alone in an elevator with mine finder Robert Friedland at the end of a long day of presentations at the BMO Conference, the stars just seemed to align.

“It was around 4:30 p.m. and usually the elevators at the conference are packed around that time but there he was—it was just him and I,” Stifano, the president and CEO of junior explorer Cordoba Minerals(TSXV: CDB), recalls of the chance encounter in February 2014.

“I introduced myself, told him I loved his speeches, and that I wanted to tell him about our project, where airborne surveys seemed to show some similarities with his Oyu Tolgoi project. I had thirty seconds to pitch him.”

Friedland agreed to meet Stifano at 7:30 p.m. that evening to learn more about the company’s San Matias project in northern Colombia, where drilling the year before at the Montiel prospect had returned high-grade copper-gold porphyry mineralization including a 101.10 metre intercept averaging 1.0% copper and 0.65 gram gold per tonne.

“I explained the project to him and why I thought it was special,” Stifano says. “He told me why it would be extremely difficult for Cordoba to advance it on its own, and relayed his experience at Oyu Tolgoi and how difficult it is to find these porphyries and how you need a lot of experience and lots of geophysics. He reminded me that it took him 134 holes, some of them really deep, to hit the discovery hole at Oyu Tolgoi.”

Nevertheless, Friedland was intrigued enough to dispatch the exploration team at his his privately held High Power Exploration (HPX), to take a look at the project.

“We didn’t need money at the time, but I was thinking ahead and thought it might make sense for him to look at the project because you don’t know what the future is going to hold,” Stifano says, noting that Cordoba had already raised $15 million in early 2014 from a syndicate consisting of the Bank of Montreal, Dundee, GMP Securities and Clarus Securities.

At the same time, he notes, Cordoba was signing a number of confidentiality agreements with large base metal companies. “We had almost every major mining company in the base metal space and some of the world’s largest mining companies come and look at our ground in the district,” Stifano says. “But from day one I always wanted to do a deal with Robert. There’s no better mine finder and explorer than Robert Friedland.”

Over the course of that year, Cordoba continued to find more copper-gold porphyry mineralization at San Matias. At its Costa Azul target, an 800 metre by 800 metre copper-gold soil anomaly about 2 km south of the Montiel target, results of rotary air blast drilling were released in August 2014. Intercepts included 31 metres of 0.25 gram gold and 0.61% copper;  30 metres of 0.22 gram gold and 0.70% copper; and 12 metres of 0.20 gram gold and 0.65% copper.

Stifano’s wish that Cordoba would ultimately do a deal with Friedland, however, came true in May 2015. Under a joint-venture agreement, HPX will spend $6 million for a 25% stake in the project and another $10.5 million for a 51% stake. They then have the right to carry it to feasibility.

Separately, Friedland also owns 37% of Cordoba, a lot of which he bought on the open market, through private placements and through the exercise of warrants, Stifano says.

“I wanted as part of the joint-venture deal that my partner earn into the property but at the same time I wanted them to be a shareholder of Cordoba because I wanted all of our interests aligned,” Stifano says. “That was one of my conditions and Robert agrees with that strategy and that we need to be aligned in all matters.”

Cordoba holds a 35% stake in the project and does not to need to spend additional funds until a feasibility study has been completed.

“We did this deal in the early part of 2015, when no juniors could get anything done,” Stifano continues. “I’ve always felt that great projects always get financed.”

HPX has a robust treasury to take the project forward, Stifano says. “It raised $100 million with Robert’s own personal money and some additional money from a high net worth individual,” he says. “They can spend money where they need to spend money. And Robert can raise money—it’s never been an issue for him.”

Another reason Stifano wanted to partner with HPX was because of its proprietary Typhoon technology, a deep induced polarization technology. “It’s almost like deep IP but it allows you to go 2 km below surface with significant detail and they are fantastic at doing inversions so you can do it in three dimensions,” he explains.

This week, Cordoba released drill results from its Alacran target at San Matias, about 2 km southwest of the Montiel porphyry copper-gold discovery and 2.5 km from Costa Azul. Highlights included 111 metres of 1.01% copper and 038 gram gold; 109 metres of 0.95% copper and 0.35 gram gold; and 108 metres of 0.94% copper and 0.36 gram gold.

Alacran covers 270 metres of strike length at the northern end of a 1,300 metre defined mineralized trend, which remains open in all directions and at depth.

Stifano notes that the Alacran discovery confirms his belief that San Matias hosts porphyry copper-gold mineralization and high-grade skarn-hosted copper-gold systems.

“People always ask me why HPX came into this little company called Cordoba and the answer is quite simple: The HPX team that visited the project saw a lot of similarities with Oyu Tolgoi,” Stifano says. “We think we’re in a porphyry cluster. There’s a lot of faulting that you would have seen at Oyu Tolgoi. What we see in a lot of our geophysics is that some of these intrusions are deep and big.”

“We’re not talking about 0.2% copper or 0.3% copper, we’re talking some pretty high-grade copper and this has potential, with a lot of work obviously, for us to find a world-class Tier 1 discovery,” he adds.

“Robert is probably the most aggressive explorations out there, period. This is what he does, this is what he loves. You can’t fault his track record: Voiseys Bay, Oyu Tolgoi, Kamoa, Platreef, all his projects are world-class. There is nobody better at finding world-class projects than Robert Friesland and his team, nobody.”

San Matias, about 200 km north of Medellin, is 20 km south of BHP Billitonn’s Cerro Matoso nickel mine and within 10 km of two open-pit coal mines operated by a Colombian conglomerate, and has access to road infrastructure and power.

Link: http://www.northernminer.com/news/cordoba-minerals-and-friedlands-hpx-advance-san-matias/1003772130/

13.04.16 15:10

292 Postings, 3446 Tage HolgerAktienAufgrund

der Handelsspanne in Deutschland sollte man besser in Kanada kaufen.

ISIN:CA21852Q4043
 cordoba Minerals Symbol cdb.v  

14.04.16 20:45

292 Postings, 3446 Tage HolgerAktienNeues Jahreshoch erreicht. Es steigt weiter

14.04.16 21:34

292 Postings, 3446 Tage HolgerAktien0,80 CAD$ in Kanada

Wahnsinn...erstaunlich, dass die Aktie in Deutschland noch immer nicht in Fokus ist.  

15.04.16 11:39

12216 Postings, 3122 Tage ubsb55Ja ja

jeden Morgen schau ich vorsichtig rein, weil ich mit einem Rücksetzer rechne. Zum Glück immer wieder eine positives Erlebnis.  

15.04.16 15:40

292 Postings, 3446 Tage HolgerAktien@ubs55

:-) es gibt wohl kein Rücksetzer. Cordoba steht kurz vor großem Kupfer-Goldfund in Kolumbien.  

15.04.16 16:05

292 Postings, 3446 Tage HolgerAktienNeues Jahreshoch 0,85 $ in Kanada

Sehen wir bald weitere Bohrergebnisse aus Kolumbien?  

15.04.16 23:55

12216 Postings, 3122 Tage ubsb55Holger

werden die das selbst zum Produzenten schaffen, oder werden die übernommen?
Ohne Cashflow wird das schwierig.  

18.04.16 17:26

12216 Postings, 3122 Tage ubsb55na bei

Sabina Gold geht auch gerade die Post ab.  

01.05.16 11:19

12216 Postings, 3122 Tage ubsb55sieht ganz

gut aus. Mir wäre es allerdings lieber, die hätten schon eine Mühle.

http://www.barchart.com/opinions/stocks/CDB.VN  

12.05.16 16:58

292 Postings, 3446 Tage HolgerAktien@ubsb55

Hier ein paar Infos (letzte News )zu Cordoba Minerals:

Cordoba Minerals: Neue Technologie weist den Weg

„Wir haben etwas besonderes“, das war Cordoba Minerals CEO Mario Stifanos Antwort auf eine unserer Emails an ihn Anfang dieser Woche. Das kanadische Unternehmen hatte von seinem Joint-Venture Partner HPX Technologies erfahren, dass die jüngsten Bohrergebnisse (101m mit 1,01% Kupfer und 0,38 g/t Gold) sehr gut mit den gewonnen Daten einer neuen Induktionsstudie korrelieren.

Die Studie wurde mit Hilfe von HPX Typhoon-Technologie durchgeführt. Die Ergebnisse deuten auf mehrere große, möglicherweise signifikante Sulphidziele hin, die wiederum ein Beleg für ein bedeutendes großflächiges Kupfer-Gold Porphyr-System sein könnten. Des weiteren hat die Studie bisher nur einen Bruchteil der Landfläche auf dem San Matias-Projekt in Kolumbien untersucht.

Der Präsident von HPX Eric Finlayson nennt die identifizierten Ziele die überzeugendsten, die er mit HPX zuletzt auf drei Kontinenten gesehen hatte. Stifano tritt jedoch auch ein wenig auf die Bremse. Er erwähnt, dass die Entwicklung eines Porphyr-Systems ein längerer und somit schlussendlich kostspieliger Prozess sei. Doch sehe er in HPX den richtigen Partner. Derzeit finalisiere man die Pläne für das nächste Phase Explorationsprogramm, zu dem unter anderem auch weitere Bohrungen zählen werden. Die Aktie ist bisher fantastisch gelaufen.

12.05.16 17:02

292 Postings, 3446 Tage HolgerAktienNeue Bohrergebnisse vom Projekt Alcran

werden nächste Woche erwartet. Evtl. jetzt noch schnell in Kanada (Symbol (TSX-V) V.CDB ) einsammeln.  

12.05.16 17:11

292 Postings, 3446 Tage HolgerAktienIch rechne bis Ende Mai mit einem Kurs über 1$ CAD

12.05.16 17:31

292 Postings, 3446 Tage HolgerAktien0,84 CAD$ in Kanada - plus 7 %

13.05.16 13:08

292 Postings, 3446 Tage HolgerAktienTop-Empfehlung aus USA für Cordoba Minerals

Posting aus dem Stockhouse.com Forum:

Comment $CDB Cordoba Minerals from Rick Rule , Pres. & CEO Sprott USA :Very high quality exploration target. Understand that exploration is an extremely dangerous game. There is no one he knows that is as good at exploration finance as Robert Friedland. The stock has had a tremendous move, and is a very, very large target.Thinks this is going higher.

Quelle: http://www.stockhouse.com/companies/bullboard/...corp?postid=24869072

13.06.16 15:23

292 Postings, 3446 Tage HolgerAktienNews - es geht in den nachsten Wochen

Seite: 1 | 2 | 3 |
| 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | ... | 12   
   Antwort einfügen - nach oben