eröffnet am: 27.08.01 21:02 von: flexo Anzahl Beiträge: 7
neuester Beitrag: 28.08.01 15:13 von: flexo Leser gesamt: 3975
davon Heute: 1
bewertet mit 0 Sternen

27.08.01 21:02

3862 Postings, 8470 Tage flexoWOW PXLW 16$, was ist denn mit denen

passiert...  

27.08.01 22:17

42940 Postings, 8399 Tage Dr.UdoBroemmeTscha zum einen das Gap bei $15 - das muss zu

Ansonsten kursieren verschiedene Gerüchte.

Da wären zum einen verlorene Marktanteile zu Gunsten der Konkurrenz SAGE, GNSS etc (unbestätigt)

Dann eine angeblich zu teure Lösung für die 15 Zoll Panels, die den Löwenanteil beim Absatz darstellen.

Und dann wurde eine Firmenübernahme z.T. in Aktien bezahlt, die eventuell auf den Markt geworfen werden (der Telekomeffekt).

Ich habe heute jedenfalls gekauft mit Stop-Loss kurz unterhalb des Gaps bei $15. Geringes Risiko(10%) und das Hauptübel dürften die Shorties sein, die auf das Gap spekuliert haben und (hoffentlich)um und bei $15 irgendwann wieder covern.

Gruß Dr. Broemme

27.08.01 22:27

42940 Postings, 8399 Tage Dr.UdoBroemmeAch ja - der Chart...

Etwas nachdenklich macht das ansteigende Volumen bei fallenden Kursen...
Schön zu sehen das Gap Mitte April.

Gruß Dr. Broemme  

28.08.01 02:22

3862 Postings, 8470 Tage flexoBesonders die Stärke von GNSS

gibt mir etwas zu denken, es handelt sich um eine niedrigere Berwertung NUR für PXLW und nicht für die ganze Branche das macht mich stutzig. SAGE kenn ich gar nicht, die schau ich mir noch kurz an...  

28.08.01 10:29

42940 Postings, 8399 Tage Dr.UdoBroemme@flexo

PXLW scheint fest in den Händen der Zocker zu sein - Fundamentals spielen da nicht d i e Rolle...

Hier eine Meinung zu PXLW:

"Monday, August 27, 2001
                 ALL QUIET ON THE WALL STREET FRONT
                 By Harry Boxer, The Technical Trader

Monday’s session started out with an early move up which then went into a
                 sell-off that hit support and then held. The next several hours were spent
                 in a sideways consolidation pattern.  Just before lunch we started a rally
                 which took us into the final hour, and at that point with the Nasdaq 100
                 getting up to 1600 and nearly 1187 on the S&P 500, right at resistance
                 levels, the market backed off and came down to close near support .

Net-net on the day everything was down in terms of the major indexes, but
                 only slightly.  The Nasdaq 100 was only down 1.29 and the S&P 500 off about
                 1/2 of a percent, about 5.72.  The Dow was down 4/10 of a percent, 41
                 points.

It wasn’t that bad a day.  The advance-declines were very similar on both
                 New York and Nasdaq, 13-17.  Up/down volume was negative on both but just
                 slightly, 4-3 on New York and 6-5 on Nasdaq, but I considered it to be
                 somewhat of positive day.

I had a good day trading because most of the stocks I follow were up in the
                 morning, and I sold them into strength before the 3 o’clock hour when they
                 peaked for the day.

At the close, there were a lot of stocks on my board that were still up on
                 the day even with the sell-off, but very few stocks did anything more than
                 just a point either up or down because it was a narrow day on low volume.
                 It’s the last week of August, a lot of traders are on vacation and have
                 withdrawn from the market at least temporarily, and it showed.  Only about
                 815 million shares traded on New York and about 1.15 billion Nasdaq, which
                 is below average.

At the end of the day, the current minor up trend is still intact.  The
                 bottoming pattern we saw on the Nasdaq 100 was completed , then consolidated
                 and then broke out and returned back to the consolidation point.  So we’ll
                 have to see what the next day or two brings, but it looks promising.  We may
                 still do some further testing, but I’m looking for higher prices.  A lot of
                 individual chart patterns looked pretty good towards the last hour before
                 they gave back a chunk of it.

Individually, stocks that stood out today were Checkpoint up 91 cents,
                 Digital Lightwave up 88 cents, Mercury Interactive up 76 cents, Verisign up
                 68 cents and Siebel up 51 cents.  So you can see there were not a lot of big
                 gainers today and not a lot of big losers.

On my closely watched universe of stocks, only Qualcomm was down more than a
                 point at 1.14, and a new one that I traded today, Pixelworks, got hit for 2
                 points on big volume.  However, that may be a selling climax there.  That
                 stock has gone from 35 to 15 and change, and I think it’s a value down here.

Good trading!

Harry"

Gruß Dr. Broemme

28.08.01 15:02

42940 Postings, 8399 Tage Dr.UdoBroemmeAnalystenkonferenz am 5.9.2001

Monday August 27, 8:11 pm Eastern Time

Press Release

SOURCE: Pixelworks, Inc.

Pixelworks to Present at SG Cowen Fall Technology Conference on
September 5, 2001

TUALATIN, Ore.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug. 27, 2001--Pixelworks, Inc. (Nasdaq:PXLW - news), the leading provider of
system-on-a-chip ICs for the advanced display market, will present at the SG Cowen Fall Technology Conference at The
Boston Marriott Copley Place in Boston.

Allen Alley, Pixelworks CEO, President and Chairman, will present at 8 a.m. EDT, September 5, 2001. A live audio Web
broadcast of the presentation will be available to all interested investors at www.sgcowen.com\conf\ or at the investor section
of the Pixelworks site at www.pixelworks.com. The replay of the Pixelworks presentation will be available at both URLs for
30 days.

28.08.01 15:13

3862 Postings, 8470 Tage flexoHi Doc, ich denke Technologie

Konferenzen sollten den beteiligten Tech´s immer gut tun. Im Moment bin ich nicht in PXLW, allerdings habe ich meine Meinung zur Technik (Flatscreens)nicht geändert. Vielleicht zeigt uns PXLW nur die normale hohe Volatilität in einer für den Boom einer Branche typischen Phase - ich denke das wäre letztendlich positiv, da es dann genauso gut sehr schnell wieder nach oben gehen kann. Für mich auf jeden Fall WATCHLIST!  

Antwort einfügen - nach oben