eröffnet am: 28.03.13 01:40 von: karambol Anzahl Beiträge: 10575
neuester Beitrag: 01.03.15 21:29 von: Jetzetle Leser gesamt: 1206307
davon Heute: 66
bewertet mit 34 Sternen

Seite: Zurück 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |
421 | 422 | 423 | 423  Weiter  

1471 Postings, 2755 Tage karambolDialog Semiconductor - weiter zu neuen Höhen

28.03.13 01:40
Auf Wunsch einiger Threadteilnehmer soll ein neues Forum geschaffen werden, um die notorischen inhaltslosen Gebetsmühlen auszuschalten.

Jeder hat das Recht zur Meinungsäußerung, wenn die Meinung begründet wird und kann auch neue Informationen einstellen.  
10549 Postings ausgeblendet.

54 Postings, 163 Tage mavondialog

22.02.15 16:50
Haltet ihr ein knock out bei 32,10 für  zu riskant oder denkt ihr, dass es in nächster zeit nicht so weit fallen wird? Habe momentan einen am laufen mit Hebel von 3,5 und knock out 26. Spiele gerade mit dem Gedanken das morgen zu ändern.

Einen schönen Sonntag  

7 Postings, 155 Tage OneLuckyDuckDividende: CEO Bagherli, O-Ton

23.02.15 15:19

Conference call from Thursday, February 19, 2015

(at 34 min. 46 seconds)

Question from Chintan Udeshi from JPMorgan: Thanks. And maybe just a follow-up for Jalal. I think Jalal you mentioned, uh, cash flow as, as a means to fund organic and inorganic growth opportunity long-term. Like, is there any specific areas, uh, in terms of product, uh, where you think that you still need to, uh, to beef up your, your offering, your product offering? And, and, and also, like how should we think about, obviously now you’re in a net cash position and given the free cash flow profile, I think you will have substantial cash in the next 12 to 18 months. Should we expect some sort of, uh, of, of cash return at some point in the future?

Answer from Jalal Bagherli, CEO: OK, uh, so, I think the, in terms of, uh, I guess investment or capital allocation, uh, we, you know, for a large-growth business, you know, a growing business, as large percentages also requires, you know, higher working capital. Let’s not forget that. Uh, in line with a majority of our peer group, we need to maintain a significant amount of cash on the balance sheet, uh, given that we are a fabless company. Our suppliers and customers want to have certainty when they award customized sole-source products to us, uh, that we are actually around to deliver those. So, that, that’s part of our, uh, reason for maintaining healthy cash balances. In terms of, uh, having, uh, extra cash, clearly, you know, we are a growth business, we’re looking at opportunities in technology, investment in licensing, in JVs (= joint ventures), and yes, if the right opportunity comes for acquisition, of course, uh, we will also take advantage of that opportunity. Right now, we don’t have any (???) in our front view that is confirmed that I can deliver to, uh, to the market as, as news flow, but, but we certainly are busy with, uh, looking at new technologies. And are they things that can help us? Absolutely. You know, not necessarily in our, uh, you know, main, uh, baseline of business, you know, not looking to acquire a company in Power Management to strengthen my Power Management. However, there are new opportunities that we have been talking about in terms of Ultra ‘Forcible’ (???) stuff, Wearables, uh, Internet of Things, Smartphones. All of these in addition to Power, Audio, Connectivity, which we’re very strong at, require other technologies that we could benefit from if we have access. And, and, I emphasize the word ‘access’. So, we don’t need to own everything, but there are clearly, when there’s the right opportunity, we will own. But there are areas where you can just partner, and you can license, or you can do joint investments, and we’re looking at all of those options. Uh, so, for those new markets, uh, we are looking at, uh, different, uh, new technologies to complement what we have.

In, in, in terms of returning capital, I think, you know, my view, maybe it’s old-fashioned, is while, while we have a high-growth-rate company, and we’ve shown for 8 years that we can remain high-growth and we expect another 8 years of high-growth (Jalal chuckles while saying that), uh, as, as, as our view, is not to return cash to investors. If investors need their cash, they don’t invest in a high-growth company. If, however, our rate of growth drops to a level where we are behaving, like, you know, sub-10, maybe 5 percent growth a year or even, God forbid, below that, then I think the investors have every right to expect us to return cash. And that could be through buybacks or dividends. But right now, we don’t have that in our horizon, we do not see that as a realistic, uh, possibility. In fact, no investor that I deal with expects us to do that.

Udeshi from JPMorgan: Cool. Thank …, thanks a lot, uh, Jalal. (at 38 min. 25 seconds)

7 Postings, 155 Tage OneLuckyDuckOutlook: CEO Bagherli O-Ton

23.02.15 15:23

(at 38 min. 30 seconds)

Operator: Thank you. Your next question comes from Youssef Essaegh from Barclays. Please ask your question.

Question fromYoussef Essaegh from Barclays: Hi, thank … (clears his throat). Sorry. Hi, thanks for, uh, letting me in. So, I’m gonna ask a question that will sound like rewording a little bit what we heard already before, but I think it’s, uh, it’s important to help me understand the, the trends, uh through the year. So, you’re starting, you’re starting 2015 off of, uh, a much stronger, uh, growth rate, uh, than, uh, 2014, and you have all these, uh, new diversification initiatives that all start to bear fruits in the second half 2015. So, I was just wondering if you can help us understand how you see, uh, potentially the, uh, the growth, uh, uh, through the year, uh, trending, and also maybe a little on, on, on the balance first half versus second half? Thank you.

Answer from Jalal Bagherli, CEO: Uh, I think, you know, what we, what we say is, we, we expect a, uh, a good growth year. I think this is [a] similar expression to, to what we used in the year before. Uh, clearly, we, you know, upgrade our views as we go through the, uh, year if, if the events turn, you know, more into our advantage, if products that our customers [are] launching turn out to be a lot more popular than we, we’ve kind of assumed. You know, we don’t possess a kind of a crystal ball which is unique to us. So we have to, uh, take into account potential for market saturation, potential for products of a customer not necessarily reaching, you know, fantastic outcomes always … uh, so, our number of customers are expanding but many of these customers start on small, smaller footing – many of them could be start-ups – uh, the area that we talk about, diversification is primarily to gain, uh, traction and market share, [it] is not necessarily, uh, about generating, uh, meaningful revenue for diversification in the year of discussion. So, so, for example, if you take the wearable market, you know, we are gaining a lot of traction. But this market is a very new market and the technology diffusion needs to, to do its work and it could take 3, 4 years before this market is significant for anybody, not just Dialog.

So, so I think, I don’t, I don’t want to confuse people between, uh, two, you know, different things. So, there’s one thing, which is about launching new technologies and that’s what we’re talking about [mainly] in our press releases, gaining (???), gaining market share in a new emerging market. That’s completely different to then expecting massive revenue impact in that same year because these are very new markets. Now if we, if we’re going to an existing market that would be different. So, so when some of our Bluetooth devices end up in, uh, some existing markets, could be let’s say, uh, wireless mouse or wireless keyboard, everybody can make an estimate because the PC market you know how many PCs are shipped, you can make an estimation on, uh, an existing base. When you talk about going into, uh, Smart Tags – this product has not existed in the history of man – so, it’s very hard to immediately expect that to be a massive contribution. However, we do our damnedest to get the, the highest market share in this as that market grows, then that will translate into, into revenue.

So, coming back to the original question, we see a-year-off very good growth. We, we start in the year very good. The Q1 is 28% at the midpoint of the, uh, range higher than the same quarter of a year ago. I don’t know in whose book this would be a soft start – uh, certainly not in mine, uh, especially coming off from a 28-percent growth of the year before, uh, you know, this part what we spreadsheet might tell you, I can tell you: in [the] real world not many companies achieve this after 8 years of growth to start with a 28-percent increase on a year-ago quarter, okay. So, that, that’s, that is the real strength of this business. We are very confident about the good growth here. Uh, second half of the year will be surprisingly driven by Christmas wink, uh, and it will be higher than the first half. But now we also have the Chinese New Year having an impact on the second half of the year because it becomes more and more of an event that our customers have to build for in the back end of the second half. So, in that sense, second half, uh, has two if you like, uh, driving engines: the bigger one, of course, is Christmas and the second one is – every year the impact of that continues to expand – and that’s the Chinese New Year and depends on, of course, lunar date that moves back and forth during the Q1 and the proximity to Christmas or to end of December makes an impact on when people take, uh, products from the hub, for example, back end of December versus early January. So, so, those are, you know, influences that we, we can’t necessarily control on, on a weekly basis towards back end of the year. But, you know, overall, very good year behind us, a very nice start to the new year of, of high growth, margins at, at a year ahead of where we were expecting to be, uh, in terms of profitability, uh, improvement and we see the, the company to be at its strongest position that it has ever been in terms of number of customers, brand new products and cash on the balance sheet. So, really, uh, you know, I think I’m really delighted with where we are and I’m really looking forward to 2015 and I think, you know, if, uh, if I was an investor this would be the right opportunity at, at, you know, dipping share prices to get in.

Youssef Essaegh from Barclays: Awesome. […] (at 44 min. 20 seconds)

7 Postings, 155 Tage OneLuckyDuckBluetooth Umsatzwachstum: CEO O-Ton

23.02.15 17:26

Conference call from Thursday, February 19, 2015

(at 45 min. 27 seconds)

Operator: Thank you. Your next question comes from Adithya Metuku from Bank of America. Please ask your question.

Question fromAdithya Metuku from Bank of America: Yeah, good morning, gents, uh, thanks for taking my questions. I have three. Firstly, [question on diluted share count] (…).

(at 46 min. 01 seconds)

… secondly, I was just wondering if you could give some color on, uh, uh, you know what kind of revenues you, you expect from the Multi-Touch, MTIC (= Multi-Touch Integrated Circuit) and, uh, BLE (= Bluetooth Low Energy) in 2015, uh, given the visibility you have at the moment and, uh, … finally, on, uh, first-quarter guidance. Uh, you know, your guidance is slightly seasonal and given your biggest customer’s meant to be launching new products, I was just wondering if you could give us the [key puts intakes ???] on the guidance in the quarter. Thank you.

[CFO Jean Michel Richard takes the first part of the question, followed by the CEO Bagherli who takes the 2nd & 3r part]

(at 48 min. 15 seconds)

Answer from Jalal Bagherli, CEO: Ok, on the other, other questions you had, uh, on the new products, uh, I think, uh, we, uh, we, we wait and see what the Multi-Touch business will look like. So we have, uh, the first, uh, uh, product developed in, uh, in, in Asia for a, for a PC manufacturer, for, uh, all-in-one PC. It’s not a high-volume first product because they’re trying out this technology. So, as that develops, if it becomes, uh, something that they want to … [we’ll, we’ll see ???] them having interest in another two or three, uh, models using the same, but, you know, it’s still early days for me to give you, uh, numbers. I don’t think it would be large this year. So, we’ll, we would like to obviously get this adopted in as many places as possible. But, you know, it’s not something that we counted big on this year.

Uh, in terms of Bluetooth, uh, Smart, uh, we, we have a very, very strong traction. Uh, I can give you some statistics, not on our revenue, but, uh, for example, we are approaching about 2,000 registered, uh, people on our site in terms of interest in a, in the, uh, Bluetooth Smart product. We have over 100 active, live engagements round the world, uh, in new designs. Uh, we, uh, started, uh, accelerating the volume, really, [at the] back end of the year, uh, in, in, in 2014. Uh, we shipped in the order of, uh, 3 to 4 million, uh, units, uh, of this product. Uh, we expect, uh, to be significantly higher in 2015, uh, probably 7 to 8 times the volume we shipped in, uh, 2014. So we expect this to be showing massive growth, uh, and continue to grow into, uh, into couple of years, uh, beyond that. Uh, and we’re developing and extending the portfolio. So we will be launching additional products during 2015, uh, to support this success story in the market. And our products, you know, end up in a lot of different sub-segments of the market. So, right now we, have actual design-ins or wins in Smart Tags, in Wearables, uh, in, uh, Smart, uh, Remote Controls, uh, and we’re working in … to get into things like keyboards and mouse, uh, and also we have a pretty strong, uh, design win, uh, record right now with also, uh, beacons, uh, for e-commerce, uh, with, with a number of social, uh, networking, uh, type customers. So, we’re very, very, uh, well-placed, uh, in, in Bluetooth and there would be, uh, material growth and, and very high-percentage growth in 2015.

In terms of first-quarter guidance, again, you know, it’s, it’s a pretty strong guidance in terms of, uh, 28-percent increase over a year ago, uh, for Q1. It includes things that, uh, we have … we expect to ship. Uh, it includes things that we should have shipped in Q1 but we shipped in December, uh, you know, being taken off that number. Uh, it includes potential for any new product launches that we are aware of and we’re building for. So, I don’t think beyond that I can comment any more, but that’s, that’s kind of reflects, uh, the facts as we know it. And, you know, it’s, it’s, again, a broad range of USD 265 to 300 million, uh, just because some of the timing of some, some of the products are not that certain. So, so, we have left, uh, probably a bit large … larger, if you like, range than, than we would normally use, uh, just because of that. Uh, we have very high confidence on the actual product launches, but we just don’t know the exact details of the, the launch time and, and the volume, uh, fluctuations. So that’s why we have that range to help us.

(at 52 min. 24 seconds)

11131 Postings, 4855 Tage lehnaMeines Erachtens....

23.02.15 17:58
gibt es drei Gründe für die Kaufpanik.
1. Der Gewinn 2014 wurde zum Schuldenabbau genutzt.
2. Bagherli will statt Dividende in neue Technologien, neue Produkte und Akquisitionen investieren.
3. Vorsichtige Prognosen eröffnen Spielraum für DLG übliche Anhebungen.
Dieser Mix lockt Käufer an, wie Gisele Bündchen die Spanner.
Hinzu kommt natürlich die Vorfreude auf EZB Flutungen im März...

1131 Postings, 670 Tage Jetzetlezusätzlich...

23.02.15 19:15
4. es gibt keine andere sinnvolle Geldanlage als Aktien
5. Der Dollarkurs fällt tendentiell
6. der Ölpreis wird mit einer weiteren Sturzwelle auf knapp 30 $ erwartet.
7. die Einkommen steigen

Deswegen steigen die meisten Aktien. Dialog ist gar nicht so besonders. Dasd Zahlenwerk stimmt von der Richtung her.  

4627 Postings, 1290 Tage Nightmare 666einfach der Wahnsinn

23.02.15 19:22
damit hätte wohl kaum einer gerechnet ... könnte nich in Arsch beisssen :O  

7 Postings, 155 Tage OneLuckyDuckApple: Zwei Mrd. Euro für deutsche Zulieferer

23.02.15 19:31

http://www.zeit.de/news/2015-02/23/computer-apple-steckt-17-milliarden-euro-in-zwei-rechenzentren-23092207

Cook besuchte in Gersthofen bei Augsburg den Glas-Spezialisten Seele, dessen Tochtergesellschaft Sedak die Frontscheiben des neuen Apple-Hauptquartiers in Cupertino liefert. Die eigentliche Fassade inklusive der Sedak-Glasscheiben stammt vom schwäbischen Stahl- und Glas-Spezialisten Josef Gartner aus dem benachbarten Gundelfingen an der Donau.

(...)

Seele war bereits 2001 an der Konzeption der ersten Apple Stores beteiligt und hat für 70 der Läden weltweit Glastreppen oder Fassaden geliefert. "Ohne Seele hätten wir die Stores in aller Welt und unseren Apple Campus 2 nicht so entwerfen können, wie wir es uns vorgestellt haben", sagte Cook der Deutschen Presse-Agentur. "Die Qualität und die Größe (der Scheiben) liegt über allem, was je weltweit umgesetzt wurde." Seele sei das beste glasverarbeitende Unternehmen der Welt. "Nichts verlässt diese Fabrik, das nicht perfekt ist."

(...)

Deutsche Unternehmen überzeugten Apple durch herausragende Ingenieurleistungen​ und Präzision, betonte Cook. "Das kann man schon daraus ablesen, was wir mit deutschen Firmen zusammen tun", sagte der Apple-Chef. laugthing

1131 Postings, 670 Tage JetzetleHorntrich gerade im DAF

24.02.15 10:30
Er hat mit Bagherli gesprochen. Er sagte, sie werden im laufenden Jahr 8 chin Händyhersteller als Kunden bekanntgeben. Die Marge wird kleiner sein, da MediaTechplatform. Es geht um die SubPMICs. Der normale PMIC wird im Schnitt für 2,60 verkauft, der SubPMIC etwa 1,66.
Dass die neuen Produkte ins Laufen kommen, sieht auch positiv aus. Es gibt keinen Grund, Dialog zu verkaufen.

So ungefähr, nicht wortgleich. Er hat noch mehr gesagt. Mein interner Speicher war irgendwann voll.  

604 Postings, 2947 Tage ZyzolWas Dailog

24.02.15 14:09
betrifft, das Papier lasse ich als altersvorsorgen Ärgenzung im Depot liegen. Bin hier im 05.2009 eingestiegen und habe es einfach liegen lassen bis heute ein plus von 2104,57 %. Im gleichen Zeitraum bin ich bei Siemens eingestiegen hier sind ja "nur 130%". Und was ich da schon in den Threads in der Zeit gelesen habe,von Untergang bis Übertreibung.
Was ich damit sagen möchte ist, man soll wirklich langfristig denken. Und wenn Ihr von dem Wert überzeugt seid, lasst euch nicht von kurzfristigen einbrüchen beunruhigen.

Ist ja nur meine Meinung.
Leider Reich werde ich damit nicht, weil mein Einsatz nicht all zu hoch war.  

1 Posting, 47 Tage Boersenguru007ich bin mir..

24.02.15 18:39
derzeit im Unklaren ob in nächster Zeit hier viel passiert bei Dialog. Nicht das es ruhig wird bis zum Herbst wie in manchen Jahren. In den Kurs ist ja mittlerweile das ein oder andere eingespeist. Die Märkte sind auf astronomischen Höhen.

Und wie die Märkte sich auf den Kurs auswirken kann kennen vermutlich die meisten bei Dialog ;)

Gibt es noch mehr die so denken oder bin ich der einzige? :P

Die 260% kitzeln vorallem ging ich damals fast all in :D

Schönen Abend noch

Grüße

ehemals Börsenguru90

Moderation
Moderator: st
Zeitpunkt: 26.02.15 12:10
Aktion: Nutzer-Sperre für immer
Kommentar: Doppel-ID - Von: Boersenguru90

348 Postings, 1593 Tage TrekkerBörsenguru

24.02.15 19:36
Bei fast all sollte man sicherlich etwas sichern

aber

ich persönlich glaube, dass wir noch lange keine astronomischen Kurse haben,

aber wir haben Chancen, diese noch zu bekommen und

da will ich dabei sein  

3360 Postings, 1749 Tage ScheckeLöschung

24.02.15 20:20

Moderation
Moderator: mis
Zeitpunkt: 25.02.15 11:18
Aktionen: Löschung des Postings, Nutzer-Sperre für 1 Tag
Kommentar: Regelverstoß - Spam. Link wurde mehrfach gepostet (siehe Historie).

1131 Postings, 670 Tage JetzetleEingepreist?

24.02.15 21:58
"Und wie die Märkte sich auf den Kurs auswirken kann kennen vermutlich die meisten bei Dialog ;)"

So rückschauend ist diese Wirkung relativ gering. Denn die Lehman Pleite gab nur einen Rücksetzer, der aussitzbar war, bzgl. Dialog.

Was einen erheblichen Rücksetzer gab, mit Halbierung und Rumgezappele über drei Jahre, war damals in der Telko angedeutet, aber nur von denen verstanden worden, die zuhören konnten. Da war nicht die Rede davon, dass ein sehr gutes Jahr erwartet wird. Da war von der Zukunft die Rede. F&E stieg an ohne dass die Erträge stiegen.

Insofern, davon war in der jetzigen Telko die Rede, dass der Ertrag aus den F&E der letzten 5 Jahre jetzt langsam kommen wird.

Ich denke nicht, dass die kommenden Dialogerträge schon eingepreist sind. Der gefallene Ölpreis ist drin und der wachsende Luxus in China zeigt sich, aber schon eingepreist?

Das mit den chin SUB-PMICs ??? Kommt drauf an, um wie viel Stück es da geht. Eine Preisorientierung ist ja schon raus. Nicht 20 oder 30 Cent Stückpreis. 1,66 $. Wie soll das eingepreist werden? Wie will man 2000 Interessenten am Verbauen eines Bluetoothchips zu 20 Cent einpreisen?

Dialog war schon immer sehr vorsichtig, ungelegte Eier schon zu verkünden, wie wenn sie  schon fast im Nest lägen. Sie wollen tatsächlich auch mal nicht rauskommen. Das war in den drei trägen Jahren. Das angedeutete PM-OLED kam nicht.

Viel Spass beim Grübeln. Halten oder Gewinn mitnehmen. :-)

1131 Postings, 670 Tage JetzetleOoops, das war konfus

25.02.15 09:03
Sorry, das war wieder mal nicht so einfach zu verstehen.

Der Einbruch damals und die drei Jahre volatile Stagnation hätte man an der Telko erkennen können.

Das Marktumfeld wirkt, aber längsrt nicht so entscheidend, wie manche meinen.

Dialog ist jetzt in der Ertragsphase, in der die Umsätze der aufgewandten Kosten F&E der letzten Jahre kommen sollten. Das kann auch mal floppen. Und wenn es ein Einprodukt (PMOLED) ist, das floppt, dann geht der Kurs nicht hoch. Man hat jetzt doch ca. fünf Produkte, die durchstarten können.

Bluetooth, LED, AC/DC, SubPMIC, Multitouch.... Ob etwas davon so eine Wucht entwickelt wie der Apple-PMIC, ist noch nicht zu erwarten.  

230 Postings, 1681 Tage addictionMultitouch DA8901

25.02.15 14:02
Wer weiß etwas über den Multitouch Display Sensor IC von DLG?
Auf der DLG Seite stand ende Oktober die Meldung:
"Diese kostengünstige, wird optisch überlegen, Windows 8 Touch-zertifizierten Module in einer Reihe von PCs verfügen, mit der ersten Produkte erwartet die Läden vor dem Ende des Jahres getroffen."

Gibt die im Produkten auf dem Markt?  JET weiß Du vielleicht schon etwas?

LG Addiction  

230 Postings, 1681 Tage addictionLeerverkäufer

25.02.15 14:56
LINDEN ADVISORS LP hat seine Leerverkaufposition von 0,53% auf 0,72% erhöht.  

4 Postings, 41 Tage BuddelflinkRücksetzer zu erwarten?

25.02.15 15:36
Die Aktie rennt ja seit einiger Zeit ungebremst nach Norden, kann man da zeitnah auf einen Kursrücksetzer zum Aufstocken hoffen? Oder sollte man lieber gleich noch etwas Nachkaufen und hoffen, dass der Aufwärtstrend noch einige Zeit anhält...?  

1131 Postings, 670 Tage JetzetleJa klar, man kann hoffen :-)

25.02.15 16:05
Bei Apple hoffen sie auch. Nur blöd, wenn der Rücksetzer kommt und man liegt immer noch über dem jetzigen Kurs.

Man kann auch Linden Advisers folgen. Es ist nicht ganz unlogisch auf einen Rücksetzer zu setzen.

Nur gab es so eine Situation auch nicht vorher. Es ist unbekannt, wie es weiter geht.  

1131 Postings, 670 Tage JetzetleIch sehe langsam Ähnlichkeiten zu 1998

25.02.15 20:01
Da war ich schon ausgestiegen mit normalem Zuwachs.
Es ging aber weiter. Fast drei für mich harte Jahre ging es weiter aufwärts. Für einen Wiedereinstieg immer viel zu teuer.

Es wird ein Ende des Anstiegs kommen. Ich hoffe nicht aus einem Grund wie damals.

Argumente für das weitere Ansteigen brauchte es nicht mehr. Dieses Mal bleibe ich länger drin.

Ich gebe keine Tipps! Da muss jeder alleine durch.    

45 Postings, 554 Tage change chance1998

25.02.15 20:23
meinst Du den Neuen Markt  - oder Dlg  

1131 Postings, 670 Tage JetzetleBeides

25.02.15 20:48
Einem DAX von ca. 20.000 würde die damalige Übertreibung bedeuten. Es war nicht nur das Neue Markt Segment.

So jetzt muss noch ein Bezug zu Dialog rein:
Es muss kein Grund vorhanden sein, wenn Dialog weiter steigt. Jedes Suchen würde den Bick verschleiern. Es gibt derzeit jede Menge externer Faktoren.

Die wesentlichen sind Ölpreis, keine Inflation, steigende Löhne, starker Dollar und privates Wachstum in China.

1131 Postings, 670 Tage JetzetleNicht falsche Schlüsse ziehen :-)

26.02.15 01:49
Es kommt sehr wohl auf die Solidität des Unternehmens an, ob es beim extern verursachten Anstieg mitmacht.

Dialog könnte, durch eigene Zahlen unerklärbar, weiter steigen, weil es zu den Unternehmen mit Wachstum gehört. Daher könnte Dialog auch zu den Unternehmen gehören, die am Ende solch einer Welle, stagniert, trotz Wachstum.

Kurz: Ich halte Dialog weiter bis August, trotz Risiko. Wegen externer Faktoren halte ich. Wären die nicht, müsste ich jetzt sicherheitshalber verkaufen. Eigentlich schon vor einem Monat.

Ich habe keine Gründe, die von Dialog kommen. Hmm. Aussichten ja schon. Der Sub-PMIC, auf den Herr Bagherlie speziell hinwies. Der läuft ja schon und Infos dürften bald kommen. Der Bluetoothchip, auf den RobinHood im Thread immer wieder verwies. Da wurde von Dialog auch hingewiesen, er lief sehr gut an und wird auch weiter gut verkauft werden. Wie gut, da gibt es noch keine Aussagen von guten Glaskugeln.  

Wird schon klappen.  

105 Postings, 693 Tage gargamilhm

26.02.15 11:11
kann doch eigentlich nur ein Druckfehler sein

LINDEN ADVISORS LP Dialog Semiconductor GmbH GB0059822006 1,57 % 2015-02-25
LINDEN ADVISORS LP Dialog Semiconductor GmbH GB0059822006 0,72 % 2015-02-23  

1131 Postings, 670 Tage JetzetleEin bisschen spinnen

01.03.15 21:29
Es ist so ruhig hier. Forcetouch? Schon mal gehört?
http://www.macerkopf.de/2015/03/01/...-n66-angeblich-mit-force-touch/

"Force Touch setzt auf kleine Elektroden rund um das flexible Retina Display, die zwischen leichten Tippen und stärkeren Drücken unterscheiden. Hierdurch ergeben sich neuartige Möglichkeiten bei der Bedienung."

Das Multigestenteil von Dialog hat um das Display herum die IR-Empfänger sitzen. Ich bin kein Händyfreak, aber es dürfte nervig sein, egal, wie man das Teil hält oder berührt, führt es Funktionen aus. Die Beschreibung passt besser zum DialogChip.

Meine ich. :)  

Antwort einfügen - nach oben